Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 17049
-
07-27-21 18:31 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 146Nudes from girls that used to be on Seeking
I stumbled across some nude galleries of girls I recognize from Seeking, maybe four years ago:
https://******gallery.xyz/post/4900505.html
https://cfwives.com/webslut-marisa/
I don't think I like the idea of posting someone's private nudes on the web publicly. On the other hand, I got a kick out of seeing these. Anyone else recognize any sugar babies from the region out in the wild on the internet like this?
-
07-27-21 18:28 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 286Not I, but if you meet her please be kind and share.
Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 16:00 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 151Princesslex_xoxo
Anybody met her?
We are discussing. Definitely dtf. Bolt ons.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d3e...a-abde6ff3cb87
Wondering what the damage was and if it was a quality time. Feel free to dm or on here. Either is fine.
-
07-27-21 15:52 #9636Senior Member

Posts: 151She was going to rip you off. I was offered 9 k / mo. LOL.
Originally Posted by RusselJimmies
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:15 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 203Gps
Her profile definitely reads like GPS but that's ridiculous. On the other hand, nothing surprises me anymore. I've heard several stories from believable SB's (who I saw at least several times) in the past year about some guys dishing out big coin. I was shocked at some of the numbers that were being discussed. Some monthly allowances and some for a weekend. One guy offered the SB I was seeing 2500 for a 4 hour date where he would watch her get it on with a BBC.
Originally Posted by RusselJimmies
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 10:56 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 203Seemed like a clock watcher
I was considering her but I got the vibe that she was a total clock watcher. I prefer 2-3 hour dates minimum so whenever they say "an hour or so", I move on. She quoted me 4 but I didn't try to negotiate given the time issue.
Originally Posted by MMPowerranger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 09:58 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 754Looks Like It
I haven't been Premium for a few months now and the site will no longer allow Basic accounts to request private pic access. Now theres a pop up that says you only get 5 private pic requests and you must upgrade to Premium to request further private pic access. I kinda wonder if maybe its in response to a large falling off of guys paying / renewing for Premium since their site has gone downhill so much.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 09:18 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 68Aka Amanda. Tried meeting her once and she was running super late, so I bailed. Second time she was running super late again, but I stuck around. Seemed jumpy and distracted, let me CIP, but seemed in a hurry to get out, with the excuse of her kid texting her he was going to leave the house by himself or something. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MMPowerranger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 02:31 #9631Senior Member

Posts: 70And the GPS of the year award goes to. SweetAnna
https://www.seeking.com/member/40156...8-33768ebb3236
Asked for a 10 grand monthly allowance.
-
07-27-21 02:22 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 70Sungoddess4567
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1e67...f-6a56e566bcd8
Wanted 500 plus dinner just for M&G lmao.
-
07-26-21 23:39 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 70Wrong linke?
That's chicagogirl1, unless Grace is her name?
Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 22:00 #9628Regular Member

Posts: 4Realxx321
Longtime lurker here. Time to give back.
https://www.seeking.com/member/27451...9-67cb6e4c56cf
$300.
Way out west near Elgin.
She cannot host, and far from Chicago are the biggest drawback.
Spinner type, Boobs a bit saggy, and some baby damage on her tummy.
BBBJ, BBFS, BBFSCIP. As always, YMMV.
-
07-26-21 18:39 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 237She's been around
She had a different profile two years ago. She is a chick who wanted to be a dude and decided she would stay female. She did 300 2 years ago and was BBFS
.
Originally Posted by AFrohman
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:14 #9626Senior Member

Posts: 151Emmie. Appendix?
I've never heard of a Sugar Baby saying she can't meet as she's in the hospital getting her appendix removed. LOL. Seems awfully difficult to hide the scar if we meet and she's telling the truth. I bet some of you have f* her in the last few days!
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
Since she's still texting name I wanted to confirm she's lying so I can move on. Anyone seeing her this week or see her over the weekend?
-
07-26-21 13:11 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 39CaseCasey29
https://www.seeking.com/member/397af...c-8234a325da31
Talked a bit and seemed up to meet, kept asking for me to buy pics from her. I did wind up buying some from her and they were good, but in the end she wound up going off on me and I blocked her.











Reply With Quote




