High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14299

    Carmela

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBC  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how many of you are aware but one of my favorite girls had a OD and I just found out. Sad to see her go. She was super talented.
    I saw her about 3-4 years ago at her apt in Cranston. Her body is fantastic, nice bolt ons. She actually was nice to me. Talked a lot, has an annoying voice. Her massage was a waste of time. I had an hour GFE. After the massage, BJ, dfk, and daty on the table. We moved to the couch where she really got into it. Reverse 69 (me on top) which was a first for me. She loved it! Her idea too.

    Then she rode me & we both came. I tried seeing her a few times but out scheduling didn't match up. Those prices are outrageous and can't be right or just her way of screening. I think I paid 250. Definitely no more than 300.

  2. #14298

    Looking

    Anyone know any good providers or UTR around Miriam Hospital area?

  3. #14297

    Olive RIP

    Sad, but apparently true. I confirmed her obituary. She often talked about the epidemic of addiction. And then she became its victim. She was a sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBC  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how many of you are aware but one of my favorite girls had a OD and I just found out. Sad to see her go. She was super talented.

  4. #14296

    Olive RIP

    Don't know how many of you are aware but one of my favorite girls had a OD and I just found out. Sad to see her go. She was super talented.

  5. #14295
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    So has anyone actually seen this chick?

    I see posts complaining about her attitude on the phone, but nothing about her actual service. 2 TER reviews, but I don't necessarily trust those.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I was very interested in meeting with Carmela.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/943886007038

    Yes, I read the reports and remember she was known to have a slight attitude. But. She looks terrific in her pictures with a beautiful body, really nice curves. I texted her and received her information:

    "Donations 🙏for the hour 🕰.

    🥀 400 for a nude to nude deep tissue massage 💆 on a therapeutic table then a bbj and covered FS you must be clean 🧽 🧼 to do this.

    🥀 550 for a nude to nude deep tissue massage 💆8205;9794;65039; on a therapeutic table then a bare BJ and pse or bare FS must pull out you must be clean 🧽 🧼 to do this.

    🥀 100 extra for deep French kissing 💋 😘 😚 😽 must be clean 🧽 🧼.

  6. #14294

    Robin H

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are from her boyfriends Fetlife account gallery.

    She was living in pawtucket and fall river. But now here facebook account seems hacked.

    Wondering if anyone knows where she went.

    Also Holly b, I'm sure most on here have dumped a load or two inside her over the years, as I was seeing if anyone saw here recently and how was the service.
    She looks very fuckable! But what are all the bruises? From track marks? I'm no expert, but I've seen that sort of thing before with dedicated addicts. Which makes me wonder what the "H" stands for.

  7. #14293

    Outcalls Only

    Was interested to see if anyone had any intel on this one. Was thinking of taking the plunge but would appreciate some feedback beforehand.

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...e/659621575285

  8. #14292

    To much

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonA  [View Original Post]
    $750 for an hour of GFE play and she can't afford $7.50 for a bottle of Compound-W to get rid of that eyebrow wart and she's going to give you crap?

    She is the perfect example of how someone so attractive can make themselves so unappealing with their attitude.
    I wanted to see her but she wants to much.

  9. #14291

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are from her boyfriends Fetlife account gallery.

    She was living in pawtucket and fall river. But now here facebook account seems hacked.

    Wondering if anyone knows where she went.

    Also Holly b, I'm sure most on here have dumped a load or two inside her over the years, as I was seeing if anyone saw here recently and how was the service.
    Do you have her info?

  10. #14290

    This is Robin H

    These pictures are from her boyfriends Fetlife account gallery.

    She was living in pawtucket and fall river. But now here facebook account seems hacked.

    Wondering if anyone knows where she went.

    Also Holly b, I'm sure most on here have dumped a load or two inside her over the years, as I was seeing if anyone saw here recently and how was the service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9074.jpg‎   IMG_9075.jpg‎  

  11. #14289
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to see holly b recently, older tiny petite spinner. She has moved to florida again, and last I saw her a few years ago it was a nice BBCIP.

    And how about robin h, blonde big butterfly tattoo on her puss. She was living in pawtucket and fall river, I saw her a year ago twice BBCIP both times.

    I'd love to hear some stories or see some pictures if you have them.
    Any idea where in Florida. That looks very appealing. Thanks.

  12. #14288
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to see holly b recently, older tiny petite spinner. She has moved to florida again, and last I saw her a few years ago it was a nice BBCIP.

    And how about robin h, blonde big butterfly tattoo on her puss. She was living in pawtucket and fall river, I saw her a year ago twice BBCIP both times.

    I'd love to hear some stories or see some pictures if you have them.
    Do you (or anyone) happen to have an old link, or something, for this Robin H? I've never heard of her. I don't think? The only one I knew with a pussy butterfly tattoo in New England, was Siren, stripperwhore extrtrodiniare, who I inseminated frequently, OTC, but originally I had found her and cum-pumped her in a fuck closet in the late and great Cheaters, for the usual Pink Palace wh0re house standard pussy price of the 45 house fees and hunded bucks for the hoe! Here's a few VERY old pictures! Circa 2006! Could that POSSIBLY be your "Robin H".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1697.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1698.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1700.jpeg‎  

  13. #14287

    Holly B and Robin H?

    Anyone get a chance to see holly b recently, older tiny petite spinner. She has moved to florida again, and last I saw her a few years ago it was a nice BBCIP.

    And how about robin h, blonde big butterfly tattoo on her puss. She was living in pawtucket and fall river, I saw her a year ago twice BBCIP both times.

    I'd love to hear some stories or see some pictures if you have them.

  14. #14286

    Another Proceed with Caution.

    I just wanted to give a heads up on this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...south/40544795

    I never fucked her nor even met her in person. But she was in the Pacific Northwest about 5 years ago, and I had a date to see her, with services discussed, which included bareback, of course, to which she agreed. So now I see that she's touring.

    But the reason I bailed, was that she sent me texts, before I left for her incall, where she was obviously high on something, indicating "not to worry about my ex, who is stalking outside my window with a knife"! So of course, I fuckin' bailed immediately! So, I now see from a reverse search, that she has quite a rap sheet, which included some brilliant escapades, like selling meth, and assaulting a security guard!

    So, I just wanted to give a heads up, lest anyone decide to see her--so that you can see what you might potentially be getting into!

  15. #14285
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I made an appt with her at the beginning of the wk, knowing already where she was near that Dollar Tree & above a bar, I got there a little early to scope out the area. When I pulled up she was out front begging for change & cigs. Times have been really rough on her, she looked terrible & really dirty, I couldn't imagine going anywhere near that. I swiftly pulled away, deleted her & ddint respond to any of her messages. To each his own I guess but wow did she look terrible.
    I can also tell you that while the customer is "scoping out the area", which, indeed, I also always do, the girl, and whomever else may be in that incall above that bar is also able to scope out the customer! And perhaps one reason I did not encounter the thuggery reported by others, is that I did not put myself or my parked car in that shopping area lot that is in the line of site of that room over the bar. But as I said, others have reported threatening behavior at that incall, and the real possibility of thuggery by the dudes in that bar, who are apparently involved with that incall. I will never return to that incall, nor anyone associated with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape