Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19426
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrast333  [View Original Post]
    I've searched the forums but can't quite find a post that nails down the differences between Chinese and Korean providers. How does one know before going in which it will be?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    You don't know. The ads are all marketing BS. AMP's can have girls from China, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan. They move around alot too. They rotate back and forth from New York unless they own their own shop.
    I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that you could usually tell it was a Chinese-run AMP because the hr was 70 or less while a Korean-run AMP was 80.

  2. #19425
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyJ  [View Original Post]

    The BAD. While the place appeared to be clean it smelled like rotten food. Very bad smell. Because of this I will not return.
    I had a similar experience in the 'before time' with King Spa in Franconia (post-Cici / Linda). The place smelled like a sewer, didn't even set foot in the door while the provider who answered claimed "it wasn't bad".

  3. #19424
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrast333  [View Original Post]
    I've searched the forums but can't quite find a post that nails down the differences between Chinese and Korean providers. How does one know before going in which it will be?
    You don't know. The ads are all marketing BS. AMP's can have girls from China, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan. They move around alot too. They rotate back and forth from New York unless they own their own shop.

  4. #19423

    Differences

    I've searched the forums but can't quite find a post that nails down the differences between Chinese and Korean providers. How does one know before going in which it will be?

  5. #19422

    Manassas massage therapy

    Dreamt I went to Manassas Massage Therapy off of Diggs. Was looking for 900X Diggs but didn't see anything in that building so went here instead.

    In the dream I saw Judy. She claimed to be new. Around 40 yo, 5 foot tall and medium sized. Massage was not the best and her English easy not good.

    On the flip she complimented Juniors size comparing it to her forearm. She initiated CBJ with no negotiation at all. She also took her bottoms off for FIV. She had some busg but not excessive. The CBJ was actually very good. I believe I could have got CFS if I tried. Maybe BBBJ as well. She had a good attitude and zero discussion about tip.

    House $50 or half.

    Tip $60.

    The BAD. While the place appeared to be clean it smelled like rotten food. Very bad smell. Because of this I will not return.

    Hoping to find BBBJ in the area if possible. Maybe Blue Sky on the same road?

  6. #19421
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Now the question is who is Gabby? She must be new at FHOH and how big are her tits and are they natural?
    She is, I reviewed her last week.

  7. #19420

    Adrianna at FHOH

    Finally got to check out FHOH. Called and scheduled with Adrianna. 30 minutes for $80. Figured if I strike out at least I'll get a much needed massage. Girl who greets me at the door is curvy (not fat) with brown hair. She's wearing a mask so I ask if she takes it off and she says no she's being Covid safe. Nice massage for roughly 20 minutes and good conversation. On flip she points to junior and asks if I wanted a massage there. I say yes and she starts HJ. I ask her to get naked and she strips to thong and topless. Great rack with natural C or maybe even D cups. Let's me suck on them. I finish with her hand and she says next time the menu will be better. Asks me for $80 after the deed but I talk her down to $40 for the tip. Total damage $120. BTW when she took her top off she had to remove her mask and her face is really pretty. Just a shame she won't keep the mask off.

  8. #19419

    Gabby at FHOH

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I think you combined 2 different topics there.

    While it is possible the blond you saw was Leah I still think it might have been Gabby. I don't remember Leah being taller. But if the blond you saw was larger then Sandra, the it probably was Leah.
    Now the question is who is Gabby? She must be new at FHOH and how big are her tits and are they natural?

  9. #19418

    McLean Cream and Bella

    It's been a few weeks, since I experienced Bella, but this video's masseuse's tits remind me of playing with Bella's big nips. (Bella was not, however, FS.).

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-yn81rb8/k...ck_fuck_megan_

    DM.

  10. #19417
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    I will request Leah next appointment.
    I think you combined 2 different topics there.

    While it is possible the blond you saw was Leah I still think it might have been Gabby. I don't remember Leah being taller. But if the blond you saw was larger then Sandra, the it probably was Leah.

  11. #19416
    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    The one with giant boobs? Still at it, but she's put on a bit of weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    That tall curvy blond sounds like Leah. She has very pretty eyes from her Nordic roots. She is a great gal.
    I will request Leah next appointment.

  12. #19415
    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    The one with giant boobs? Still at it, but she's put on a bit of weight.
    I don't remember her have "giant" boobs. She was very slender, c cups (I'm guessing), long dark hair, and used sound bowls during her session. Not much beyond a standard finish was available. Office was between 123 and Gallows Rd.

  13. #19414
    Quote Originally Posted by AzianFan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kassie and Eastern Spa have closed for good.
    I have been texting with them. They were opening somewhere else. I asked earlier today for an update but have not heard back.

  14. #19413

    Fhoh Blond is Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Blonde sounds like Gabby.

    So, $$$ total for Sandra? I've never dreamed that much with her. Was FS had?

    Is 2 what she asked for? Or just what you gave? I've never had her ask for that much. Maybe she is realizing how popular she is?
    That tall curvy blond sounds like Leah. She has very pretty eyes from her Nordic roots. She is a great gal.

  15. #19412

    Apple ad on Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or seen Apple recently? Beautiful Hawaiian woman and a great massage. She used to be my go to in Vienna. Would love to see her again. Thanks.
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9405543.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape