Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2826

    Sonny=Soju

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I believe they are the same girl. I haven't seen recently but I saw the girl in Sunny's pics a few years ago in LA. Those were her real accurate pics. Also known as Queen Hera in the Bay.
    But, Sunny's pictures are different from Soju's on SAG, although their measurements are the same. I asked for Sunny, but I think I got Soju as she looks more like Soju's pictures. Not complaining, just making it clear.

  2. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik  [View Original Post]
    Any one plan on visiting this one? The pics look TGTBT. I might have to toftt later this week if no one else visits.
    Visited her years ago during a quick stint in OC, I remember it being exceptional. Definitely going to reconnect.

  3. #2824

    Princess Garden Amanda

    I believe this is her from a few years ago: (click here).

    Check out her reviews: (click here).

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik  [View Original Post]
    Any one plan on visiting this one? The pics look TGTBT. I might have to toftt later this week if no one else visits.

  4. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik  [View Original Post]
    Any one plan on visiting this one? The pics look TGTBT. I might have to toftt later this week if no one else visits.
    Definitely TGTBT. 5'6 thick, 120-130, Way better then soy though but Nicole would be a better alternative.

  5. #2822
    Shill account for kgfe.net ignore all posts


    Posts: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeOne  [View Original Post]
    Rabbit was pretty solid in terms of look and service. She was very eager to please me with good service. Not exactly like the pics tho. She is shorter than I expected. I think she is late 20's to 30's, but I would repeat for the good service.

    Bridget was also pretty solid. More like her pics, but it is either photoshopped heavily or just representation of her looks. I believe she is also in late 20's. Service wise, Bridget was solid as well. I would repeat her too.

    Does anyone have any info on Layla from MKC? I know she was in OC for short period of time. I like girls who are in early 20's, if she is young and hot, I would want to try.
    I visited with Layla on Saturday and Rabbit again on Sunday. Layla has a toothy BBBJ, that's a red flag for me. She does have Rabbit beat in the youngness department. But service was just not worth it. Session with Rabbit just keeps getting better it's my 4th visit. She's leaving this week tho. Best BBBJ, DFK, and worth every penny. Does anyone have her number? I'll try to squeeze in another visit if she's available this week and try to get her digits.

  6. #2821

    Amanda PG

    Any one plan on visiting this one? The pics look TGTBT. I might have to toftt later this week if no one else visits.

  7. #2820

    Sunny = Soju

    I believe they are the same girl. I haven't seen recently but I saw the girl in Sunny's pics a few years ago in LA. Those were her real accurate pics. Also known as Queen Hera in the Bay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1973  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like the Sunny I saw. Soju's pics look more like her than Sunny's.

  8. #2819

    Sunny / Soju

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Yes she had that tattoo. So I guess she used to go by Soju? She said she's been in the US a long time, like 8+ years. So I'm sure she's been around. I don't recall ever seeing her before though.
    This sounds like the Sunny I saw. Soju's pics look more like her than Sunny's.

  9. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by LetGoDog  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Gem.

    Looks nothing like the picture.
    How does she look like? Other reviews say she's tan and has huge DD's.

  10. #2817

    Question about Sunny / Soju from reviews only

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen25  [View Original Post]
    Her body description and routine sounds exactly like Soju, I remember the baby powder LOL. Do you recall if she had a small script-like tattoo on the side of her body?
    Yes she had that tattoo. So I guess she used to go by Soju? She said she's been in the US a long time, like 8+ years. So I'm sure she's been around. I don't recall ever seeing her before though.

  11. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by EleanorShell  [View Original Post]
    I met Soya (P2 G), but was a little disappointed. Service and massage were great, and she was easy to talk to. But she didn't look as pretty and young as some other k-girls. Curious about Hari, Kana, and Joy from the same booker, and if they're any good. Thanks.
    Joy is using the same pics as KTE baby haven. Who was previously in OC with ca kdolls about a year ago. I hate driving to LA so I never saw baby haven but the girl I saw in OC was the girl in the pics but a little heavier. Cute face and most likely mid twenties wouldn't repeat but I had a good time. I am very curious about Kana.

  12. #2815

    Sakura (LA K-Angels) / Cherry (BG)

    Ok let me just clarify this once and for all: She is not Japanese! She is not a Tanaka!! She is Korean but speaks Japanese.

    Not a surprise really. Now that's out of the way, here's the low down:

    Real pics, that is her, just lightly P.S. 'd. Older woman, maybe 40's but looks great for her age.

    Her claim to fame is her bod- probably one of the best I've seen for someone in her age group. Fit, almost muscular, with visible ABS. Difficult to discern if they were the result of a lipo procedure but regardless, it's quite impressive looking.

    When she opened the door, she was wearing a tight mini dress and heels which she looked really spectacular in with her long black hair, tight body and fake DD boobs. I think most gents would agree.

    Decent time overall, starting with preview in the shower etc. Very sensual but a little abrupt at times.

    Did have some communication issues with her. Not sure if it's because she's partly deaf? Or maybe just chose to not listen to me speak? LOL Even girls that don't speak English well or not at all will at least try to make an effort to communicate. There were a few times when I spoked directly to her and it didn't elicit any response, curiously.

    Anyway, if you're want to check out this 40 year old physical specimen, have at it. I think seeing her body alone might be worth the price of admission despite some of the comm issues I exprienced.

  13. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by EleanorShell  [View Original Post]
    I met Soya (P2 G), but was a little disappointed. Service and massage were great, and she was easy to talk to. But she didn't look as pretty and young as some other k-girls. Curious about Hari, Kana, and Joy from the same booker, and if they're any good. Thanks.
    I think Hari used to be one of the early girls from KPussyCat before it got taken over by CandyGirl. Don't remember her name though, but the photos look familiar.

  14. #2813

    Wow Strong work

    Never heard of Nicole Doshi but looked her up and she's super hot!

    Strong work Boss! That's just another level of sport- F'ing there.

    I'd definitely go for that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I'm in a private XXX site that you have to pay 1 k to join a year and it was invite only 7 years ago before XXX stars really opened up to hobby on the side. This private booker gets big time UTR girls and alot of.

    * emo chicks. Staring price for a UTR is 3 k and above. Nicole was a around there. She will never advertise as a working girl just like Karma RX did. Only booked by real XXX talent managers. But, if you got the.

    Connection anything can happen for "lots of money" with these girls.

  15. #2812

    Any Reports on Hari (P2 G) Kana (P2 G) & Joy (P2 G)?

    I met Soya (P2 G), but was a little disappointed. Service and massage were great, and she was easy to talk to. But she didn't look as pretty and young as some other k-girls. Curious about Hari, Kana, and Joy from the same booker, and if they're any good. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape