Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11399

    She a cow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years the pictures are not real except 1 and its at least 10 years old.

  2. #11398

    Kristine Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a wonderful dream about a lovely Carribean woman who's much prettier and sexier than the pics found in the link below. This dream was set in a beautiful little apartment not far from Cocoa Beach. The woman was somewhat demure which made her all the more appealing. Beautiful soft dark chocolate skin I couldn't stop tasting and caressing. I dreamt for two hours and awoke physically exhausted. I believe we played almost every game listed in the link below at least once. Of course, you and I cannot have the same dream but I am going to dream of her again and again. If you're a gentleman, I recommed you try as well.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/641216586342
    OMG,she is amazing. Since I truly enjoy a taste of the Carib-Islands & Brevard has been so lame with talent. Yes I jumped thru her hoops via directed to her verify site. Could not have gone better, true professional with outstanding communication skills. 200 hr of total passion. Erotic setting for safe incall and she is by far sexier than pics (real pics but she is pleasantly little thicker) Pure sweetheart whom gave me non stop, no quit action for entire hour. She throws that ass back at you in doggie. BBBJ was deep and erotic. Her passion and love to be buried deeply is unmatched. No upcharges and CFS is mandatory. The measures to verify with her won't be for most but truly harmless to OWO and for the top quality look & style, I'm so glad I went for it. Enjoy.

  3. #11397

    Bridgette

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...h/426821104212

    Have considered meeting her for awhile, if anyone has a good or bad review or experience please share! Thanks fellows!

  4. #11396

    Any recent reports?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...h/426821104212

    Have been considering this dream for awhile and figured I would check for any good or bad reviews or experiences? Thanks if so!

  5. #11395

    Squiter!

    Anyone know a good Squiter? Thanks.

  6. #11394

    Close by

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    But she also told me Cadillac cir s Melb, I played dumb and ask for general area she responded with Sarro and Apollo also.
    Cadillac circle is pretty close to Sarno / Apollo I know for sure.

  7. #11393

    Anyone seen this one?


  8. #11392

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Look back there is plenty of reviews, then run!!
    Stay away. Far away. Money spent in much better places.

  9. #11391
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    No. As far as I know she only posted for two days then took it down. But I persuaded her to visit here. I did post a picture in Space Cadets, though it didn't include her face. But her face is the same quality as her body. She'll probably start posting on the weekend to get pre-bookings. She is hot. Just earning money to go to school, so no drama, no drugs (though she likes weed and alcohol), and no management.
    Trying to find ad in cocoa area. No luck. Anyone found her? Or has permission from her for digits?

  10. #11390

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChevy  [View Original Post]
    About the Sarno and Apollo location. The MPD Is right there.
    But she also told me Cadillac cir s Melb, I played dumb and ask for general area she responded with Sarro and Apollo also.

  11. #11389

    Suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She says location is Sarno and Apollo.
    About the Sarno and Apollo location. The MPD Is right there.

  12. #11388

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Look back there is plenty of reviews, then run!!
    What's her name?

  13. #11387

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/943594757078

    I will be coming to Cocoa beach in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me about this one?

    Thanks.
    Look back there is plenty of reviews, then run!!

  14. #11386

    This one

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/943594757078

    I will be coming to Cocoa beach in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me about this one?

    Thanks.

  15. #11385

    Rowdy Russian

    How's the RR's head game, I read no dt but is it good or mechanical. You have to applaud her for putting up recent and clear pics, also doesn't seam like any habits which is hard to find in these girls now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape