Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 32173
-
07-25-21 15:29 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 304Fhoh Blond is Leah
That tall curvy blond sounds like Leah. She has very pretty eyes from her Nordic roots. She is a great gal.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:22 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 648Apple ad on Wednesday
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9405543.html
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:19 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 648Maybe she is going the legit route. She does a better than average massage and to me never seemed like she really cared for the endings. I don't recall ever being shorted on time at Dragon and she shouldn't if she she wants to be successful.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:18 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 160The one with giant boobs? Still at it, but she's put on a bit of weight.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 13:57 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 115Apple?
Anyone heard from or seen Apple recently? Beautiful Hawaiian woman and a great massage. She used to be my go to in Vienna. Would love to see her again. Thanks.
-
07-25-21 09:59 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 740New place on Sudley
I guess YMMV because all I got was a half way massage and she was always out of reach of any touching so very little pressure at all, reminded me 3 times in 45 min she didn't do those things. Also shorted 15 min as I had to wait 15 min in the room for her to start and she did not have anyone in the other room.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 08:01 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 115Sorry for the confusion fellas. I tipped 200 but that was me being generous for sure. She didn't ask.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 06:22 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 115Golden spa
LOL, I hit send before I typed in 8805 sudley. One thing I know though, most of you guys have PhD level forensic skills for tracking down an AMP lead that you are CSI level.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 00:11 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 637It's right around the corner on Sudley Rd. She bought the place 2 older women ran near the Post Office.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 23:45 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 467You are correct, could be Leah but he said taller. I don't remember Leah being taller. But it could have been.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 23:33 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 216Dragon
Hmmm. Manassas huh? Yep. Thought so.
Originally Posted by Mike85
[View Original Post]
Haha! Just kidding but I did not see a location in the ad. I have been to the old location a couple of times and enjoyed so might have to call and find the new one.
-
07-24-21 21:55 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 648Just around the corner where Carlton Chiropractor is upstairs. Previously Relax Massage. Not sure what it's called now. Not Dragon.
Originally Posted by Bangkok2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 21:51 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 33Closed
Looks like Kassie and Eastern Spa have closed for good.
Originally Posted by Iohannes
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:05 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 115Dragon new location
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...347408451.html
Originally Posted by Bangkok2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 16:27 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 33J & why Wellness trip
Paid a visit to J&why in Burke the other day and drew Laura. I'd say she's in her forties, with enhance C's, a nice tight ass and overall nice fit figure. In the shower the usual soap, suds, attention to the boy and dry down.
Off to the room. Laura took the hint that I was there for more then a massage when I laid face up, she just laid right down with me. No questions asked. Clothes came off, nursing on the enhanced C's (nice, but rock hard, I prefer natural), liberal DATY, she was enjoying it and I got that inarguably sweet taste of the big O.
Beyond that she allowed P2 P, cleaned me up and I was on my way. . 8 to the house and. 8 to Laura. No complaint, just said "bring more next time". Overall nice time was had.











Reply With Quote






