Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 30797
-
07-25-21 10:34 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 161Damage Control. The longevity in this business revolves around tight kitty, so use it for what it matters. I guess they all get paid to experience all the fantasies and once you get past, its just another transaction for them.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 09:33 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 480What product has worked for you?
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 08:26 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 179Supplements
Agree with this.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 02:10 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 112Damn
Dang. CC gave me my first rimjob. That sucks. Any idea how it happened?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 01:28 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 1538IMO the biggest game changer rule is when the payment is made. Pay up front she is 100% in control without a doubt!
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
Starts dropping rules, goes Jekyll & Hyde, tries to bolt / rip you off, some fucker enters the room or she just offers shitty service, there is so much that can go wrong. Keep your cash till the deed is done let's her know who's in control. Sometimes they won't let that cash walk out he door if you say let's get the deed done then we will settle up. If she gets pissed, fuck her there are other Ho's, they need to get off of that Princess God like throne this is not about her ego, it's a business transaction. You only pay up front for shitty fast food. You pay for good food AFTER you have dined. Now if it's someone you've been with before and you know her service that's a different story. Who set that rule anyway to pay up front? Oh that's right she did! Pay up front it's a crap shoot. IMO.
-
07-25-21 01:10 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 1538Did not know, CC was also SW savvy lived a rough life.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 00:47 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 578Rip cc
Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992
-
07-25-21 00:18 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 263Come on Demand
I'm a long hauler, so I got this often. Ruined a number of dates for me too until I got smarter. I started telling them "I can't cum on demand, can you (a rhetorical question). I'm paying you to make me cum, so it's up to you. If you want it, you've got to take it." Basically, shut up and get back to work.
Originally Posted by JohnGulbany
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
-
07-25-21 00:02 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 263Post play pay
Shout out for paying AFTER services were rendered!
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
-
07-24-21 23:29 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 563Anyone have info?
Despite all the tattoos, lord does she have a beautiful looking p.
Anyone try her?
-
07-24-21 22:58 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 43Imagine fingering someone after eating hot wings from kickback jacks.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 21:19 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 257Thread for supplements?
Can we have a thread for "supplements"? I have tried lots of things and have really only found one that works great. Kind of hard to find but you can get it with some digging.
-
07-24-21 21:17 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 257No fingering?
I have found that most providers don't like fingering and I can't figure out why. It is one of my specialties and helps me last longer.
Any suggestions for a provider who allows it and really likes it?
-
07-24-21 16:36 #14644Senior Member

Posts: 129Ashton
Anyone see her in the past couple weeks? Been dying to reach out again, but, concerned about her recent visit to uncle.
-
07-24-21 15:11 #14643Regular Member

Posts: 1Have you seen this person and can offer any details
Saw this ad on Body Rubs: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/235979.
Just not sure of this is a scam or a setup of some type. Number is not in this area.
Any info would be helpful.









Reply With Quote






