Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 921 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6071

    Ah What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotguy18  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Very pretty with well endowed and not fake. Her skin is smooth and smell nice with shoulder length hair. She can speak some English and worked hard at her job. I am glad I saw her instead of Shelly.
    I had Lisa and Shelly and can attest that Shelly is by far better. When I had my session with Lisa it was pretty much mechanical. She complained I was too thick. Shelly saw my package as well and she had a fun time with me. Also Lisa not about getting a massage and that's my thing. I am not a pop and go guy. I treat my mutual company with a nice relaxing sensual massage afterwards. Shelly not only enjoyed our session but the massage as well. Shelly is top notch guys treat her well.

  2. #6070

    RL asian apartment girls

    Going to be traveling to Chicago soon. Interested in this if anyone would be willing to share some info. I'd be glad to return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

  3. #6069

    RL room 3 Lisa

    Saw her today. Very pretty with well endowed and not fake. Her skin is smooth and smell nice with shoulder length hair. She can speak some English and worked hard at her job. I am glad I saw her instead of Shelly.

  4. #6068

    KP Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.

    Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.
    Saw her at the Glenview location sometime ago and I was slightly disappointed with her body. It was not as depicted in the pics (shapely). She was more of frumpy I would say. Face is from the pics but from sometime ago. Interms of service, she does not disappoint- all the standard KP service is on offer (pre shower with BBBJ and dfk, no idea of greek as I am not into it, daty, dato etc). No rush and you will get full time. One other thing I didnot like was the Bush down there, which is not my preference. Overall service was good.

  5. #6067

    Shelly Red Lantern Room 1

    She is a nice girl that gives good service like most every other girl that has been there the past few years so I would recommend her if that is what you are looking for, however, the hype is inaccurate and misleading. She is not a young slender superstar. An 8 is a very generous rating for her. She has implants and some fairly husky shoulders. I can't say that she "has a hot bod", LOL.

    She does have a sweetheart personality and will put forth the maximum effort to please you so I tipped her well, but that is true of most of the girls I have seen there so if you just want good service and the opportunity to write about all of your recreational activities as if you were writing to the Penthouse Forum than she may be for you. I think many senior members are more interested in objective detail regarding the girl's physical appearance. The level of service seems to be the constant there and most seniors will see to that so what they are looking for from those that have BEEN THERE (not those that have simply received hype or a pic from the booker) is if she is a young superstar or not, not if she is just OK and gives good service. If you are looking among the Red Lantern girls that give good service for one that is a young superstar like they used to get occasionally, she is not it. But she is a nice person and she gives good service, did I mention that?

  6. #6066

    Thanks Luxi

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Gina's TER scores (8.69/8.4) are better than Amanda's (8.04/8.12).
    Appreciate the input. I'll have to check her out.

  7. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Glsb13  [View Original Post]
    Also for the Hyatt searchers, they run the same operation in Skokie with multiple numbers and a Chicago location. Showed up on touhy hotel and told the booker if no good I'm out. Cocky ass said ok no problem. Girl is walking in hallway, I point to door and she nods so I turned right around. Texted another number with similar ad and said I am here and I don't want the room on second floor thinking there were more. Only one there booker said. Come to Hyatt. Booker texts photo and they got me on the hook. So I make the drive even further away from home to find an old hag even worse than the first. Guess that was my punishment for walking on the first one. By no means a large guy but she kept trying to squerm and not let me get rhythm. So uneventful night with the "Skokie" Asian scam.
    You got unlucky, because there was actually a good attractive one at Touhy in June and earlier. Had met her in Madison before and she invited me over.

  8. #6064

    Rl

    Visited Shelly, she's awesome nothing to add but she really responsive. Sidenote I have a question is there another place on Halsted? It turns out I've been going to this place for the past three months but did not know it was RL which is crazy I know but true.

  9. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.

    Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.
    Gina's TER scores (8.69/8.4) are better than Amanda's (8.04/8.12).

  10. #6062

    Any info on Gina from KP?

    Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.

    Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.

  11. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    If you are trying to tell people wechat pics are fake, everyone knows that already. They haven't posted real pics in quite a long time. And that is why there is a big demand whenever I do have the real pics. I even took her body pics myself!
    You people all look alike to me. Next you're going to tell me that this isn't Lisa!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1626964205505.jpg‎  

  12. #6060

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    RL posted these pics on their WeChat. I can't guarantee that these pics are legit, but they are more accurate than the first pic I got given her C cup bolt-ons.
    That is not her and I don't understand the point of your post. In my post which is right below yours, I just told people that I have her real pics. I even included my wechat conversation with her when I sent out the pics. There are at least 25 guys who have received her real pics from me already.

    If you are trying to tell people wechat pics are fake, everyone knows that already. They haven't posted real pics in quite a long time. And that is why there is a big demand whenever I do have the real pics. I even took her body pics myself!

  13. #6059

    WeChat

    RL posted these pics on their WeChat. I can't guarantee that these pics are legit, but they are more accurate than the first pic I got given her C cup bolt-ons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1626955553267.jpg‎   mmexport1626955560168.jpg‎  

  14. #6058

    Shelly's selfies

    Shelly just sent over 2 face selfies, if anyone is interested in what she actually looks like face wise. Like I said before, I don't think you would be disappointed.

    They were taken just now inside the room. In one of the pics, you can see the RL room as the background if you look closely enough.

    Same deal. Message me with your contact information.

  15. #6057

    Superstar Shelly, RL room 1

    I debated whether or not to post my earlier PSA as I don't like to recommend a girl that I have not seen myself. I decided to take a chance and posted the PSA after getting assurance from the booker. I am glad it worked out for you guys based on the positive reviews that I have seen so far. I saw her earlier today. Since there are already 4 reviews, I really don't have much to add. But I will confirm that indeed she can take a pounding and her BBBJ is excellent. And if you can speak Mandarin, your fun time will double. She is really fun to talk to and likes to boost your ego. She kept saying that she wants to be my GF so that we can fuck everyday. It's obvious fake, but the way she said it it came out very naturally and like I said definitely ego booster.

    I think a couple of guys mentioned that she is very tight. I can confirm that as well. She hasn't really been doing this line of work for too long. Was a beautician before. Oh, and she will not see any black guys. If you are black, don't waste your time driving there. She said the first black guy she saw here, his dick is bigger than her wrist. It was so funny the way she said it as she was showing me her wrist and how much bigger it is than her wrist. I guess that is one way to keep herself tight.

    She was gracious enough to let me take some body pics on my cell phone. Sorry, no face pics, but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. All pic requests will be honored, so don't message me asking for permission. Just message me with either your hobby email or hobby text number. If you message me without your contact information, then I will just delete your messages. If you have my contact information already, just reach out directly. No need to private message me. If you do decide to see her based on her reviews or my pics, please make sure you tell her Charlie sent you.

    A new girl arrived last night. She is in room 3. Room 2 is empty. Took a look at her. Looks good too. If the line to see Shelly is too long, try room 3 girl. Lisa is her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape