Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 24828
-
07-24-21 09:55 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 239Cindy West
Cindy picked up some drug charges a couple of years ago and is currently a guest of the state. She should be back next April.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 23:05 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 198New to the hobby
Welcome fellow perv, I was brand new to this 3 years ago and I can tell you since discovering I have enjoyed life so much more now, there's nothing better than banging a girl and getting a BBBJ from a girl you're paying to do it right. Independent providers will be very hit or miss and you run a lot of risk, everything from no shows wasting your time to girls who don't look like their photos, drugged out or boyfriends lurking, etc. Since you are new, I highly suggest you checkout the DI thread and try their services. The girls are fantastic providers, they are reliable and safe. Book some time with one of them and report back to us. PM me if you need additional info. You will definitely enjoy the hobby and the variety it provides, good luck friend!
Originally Posted by Dj1369
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 19:05 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 1016Maybe a little research
A couple of posts would help.
Originally Posted by Dj1369
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:46 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 220So couple things. I'd be doubtful she has 4-5 people waiting in the parking lot. If it's a "seedy" motel then likely they are waiting for some other stuff. Not sure if you have any other info to back up they were there for her. Second after cancelling on her last minute she probably has you in her phone as blacklist / time waster and that is why she doesn't respond etc. I would move on and see if you can find someone else from here. I haven't tried Abby yet, but thought about it, and may when work slows down and I get time. Hope you find something to scratch that itch though.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:50 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 601Chanel
Don't know if it's the same Chanel that I saw years ago (mature petite mixed lady). But if she is, I would save the cash. Solid BBBJ, likes to fuck and get off but her big fake tits are hard as a rock. Extreme turn off for me.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:41 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 102Catelyne
I would avoid Catelyn. Those pics are very outdated.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:10 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 153Waiting your turn
I've had the pleasure with Abby and didn't have any issues, in a decent BG motel. Service was good, definitely big bootie. As far as others waiting, I didn't have that issue, maybe just a slow day. I personally don't mind my time with a girl that's rode hard and put away wet. I'm actually into 3-sums when I get the chance, usually with another couple where husband or boyfriend contribute or play along. Kinky is Kinky.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 13:09 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 119Mostly Crickets
I received some feedback (negative) about the Chanel but not much else. I have decided against my better judgement to set up an appointment with Chanel. I asked far in advance so I'll let you guys know when I know. Her communication was / is good and she seems like a low volume provider but who the fuck knows. We all know they can't be trusted.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 06:05 #16750Regular Member

Posts: 1Help from vets
About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-21 18:34 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 1095Chanel
I scheduled to see her in outcall and I booked a hotel. She no showed. I definitely wouldn't suggest wasting time on her.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:22 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 296Haven't seen her, but she's been discussed here for over a decade.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Never considered these two for exactly the same reasons that you bring up.2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.
3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.
-
07-22-21 15:14 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 119P411 outcalls
I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!
1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.
2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.
3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.
For all the replies I get for my questions I am grateful thanks!
Fitz.
-
07-22-21 13:21 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 91Another post about Abby
Since she seems to be the new thing in town and everyone talking about her I just had to try and see her. The first time I got spooked away because there had to be at least 4-5 mongers in the parking lot waiting to fuck her after me. I actually had her room number and was about to get out and start walking when I noticed all the other people sitting in the cars. I don't like this kind of attention and told her I wouldn't be coming. That kind of shit even at a low end hotel is going to attract attention. I have tried contacting her from different number I have not been even able to get in the door since. I either get no response or get an address and then communication ends. She has switched hotels since my initial contact. I hope the ones that get in the door are enjoying themselves. Good luck if you see her.
-
07-22-21 13:16 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 91Cindy West
Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still in the hobby?
-
07-22-21 11:02 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 82UTR Plainfield?
Reminiscing and recall a UTR young lady in Plainfield a few years back before backpage and nuvo shot down all the ads. Worked out of her home in a 2nd story apartment nice petite blonde. Would love to reconnect if anyone has current contact info to share. Please PM and I can share other UTR contact thanks!










Reply With Quote






