Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #867

    Jessica, 2-3 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    This was some years ago I take it. I have seen Jessica multiple times and she was always good for a cheap half hour. Lately yes she advertises for more and doesn't even have a current I call. She used to use the latex glove for HJ but stopped doing that a few years ago and I saw her a couple times without it. She usually offered a CBJ for only 20 extra. Don't think Melody has been with her for a few years as she went her own way and currently doesn't even have an incall. When I saw them last it was for cheap 4 hand and melody reluctantly blew me but they didn't do double but which was disappointment. So yea, your report must be at least 2 years old.
    Saw her ads were up and the pics are pretty old as well. Comes to show that not all providers are completely true about their features.

    Is melody worth it?

  2. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica awhile back, she was at an office in MV and shares it with another gal named Melody (anyone tried her services?]
    My mistake, as of TODAY she finally has an incall again, downtown.

  3. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica awhile back, she was at an office in MV and shares it with another gal named Melody (anyone tried her services?

    Jessica is a bbw, but plenty of bbw. She was wearing a muumuu when a saw her, big ass muumuu (cow picture here) pics are really old, she was hot in those pics.

    The rubdown was ok and it was a special wayback for 40 hhr, plus added 20 for a CBJ, she used a latex glove to cover me up. Now she charges 160, damn.

    Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64781852

    Melody:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64774618
    This was some years ago I take it. I have seen Jessica multiple times and she was always good for a cheap half hour. Lately yes she advertises for more and doesn't even have a current I call. She used to use the latex glove for HJ but stopped doing that a few years ago and I saw her a couple times without it. She usually offered a CBJ for only 20 extra. Don't think Melody has been with her for a few years as she went her own way and currently doesn't even have an incall. When I saw them last it was for cheap 4 hand and melody reluctantly blew me but they didn't do double but which was disappointment. So yea, your report must be at least 2 years old.

  4. #864

    All done with pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Everything covered even a HJ. She uses latex gloves when she does so. Completely disconnected and she's texting during sesh.
    Words can't describe it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails text hj.jpg‎   text and fuck.JPG‎   game fuck.jpg‎   game fuck2.jpg‎   bj and text.jpg‎  

    talk and bj.JPG‎  

  5. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    She adverts amenities as well.

    Was she a good fuck or shall I spend my money elsewhere?
    Nope. Everything covered even a HJ. She uses latex gloves when she does so. Completely disconnected and she's texting during sesh.

  6. #862

    Melody's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    I've seen melody a couple of times when she was cheaper. Definitely not worth it. She did have insanely nice tits tho.
    She adverts amenities as well.

    Was she a good fuck or shall I spend my money elsewhere?

  7. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica awhile back, she was at an office in MV and shares it with another gal named Melody (anyone tried her services?

    Jessica is a bbw, but plenty of bbw. She was wearing a muumuu when a saw her, big ass muumuu (cow picture here) pics are really old, she was hot in those pics.

    The rubdown was ok and it was a special wayback for 40 hhr, plus added 20 for a CBJ, she used a latex glove to cover me up. Now she charges 160, damn.

    Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64781852

    Melody:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64774618
    I've seen melody a couple of times when she was cheaper. Definitely not worth it. She did have insanely nice tits tho.

  8. #860

    And now back to regular scheduled programming: Jessica

    Saw Jessica awhile back, she was at an office in MV and shares it with another gal named Melody (anyone tried her services?

    Jessica is a bbw, but plenty of bbw. She was wearing a muumuu when a saw her, big ass muumuu (cow picture here) pics are really old, she was hot in those pics.

    The rubdown was ok and it was a special wayback for 40 hhr, plus added 20 for a CBJ, she used a latex glove to cover me up. Now she charges 160, damn.

    Jessica.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64781852

    Melody:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64774618
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d656cb015633c29ac33a8a31ea7865be_f.jpg‎   7c81bf1bdbcddc1236610b7c7b49fe73_f.jpg‎   1bc24148247d7312c2dbbd5d8e27d90c_f.jpg‎   f54c4bd2dce2b34b9148e75799c87fe9_f.jpg‎  

  9. #859

    Textnow

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Just use TextNow or TextFree or one of plenty other apps that give you a number to call and text from. You can even change the number every so often.
    I use that at the moment. I just keep texting to ensure I don't lose the current number. It's a pain to explain to my ATF that I've changed a number and they have Alzheimer's and say "Who are you". It's like going through groundhog day sometimes or, the providers have this problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzLPxfZ-Xps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4269756_700b.jpg‎  

  10. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, I've checked it out and it requires I fill in my personal info for burners. I'd rather not. Is there a way to pay for it by Visa / MC gift cards without anyone knowing my true identity.
    Just use TextNow or TextFree or one of plenty other apps that give you a number to call and text from. You can even change the number every so often.

  11. #857

    Burners

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy619  [View Original Post]
    PSA: If you're not already, please my brothers. Use an app like Burner to avoid giving out your personal contact details.

    https://www.burnerapp.com/
    Thanks for the info, I've checked it out and it requires I fill in my personal info for burners. I'd rather not. Is there a way to pay for it by Visa / MC gift cards without anyone knowing my true identity.

  12. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    This sucks but it is also insanely funny lmao.
    PSA: If you're not already, please my brothers. Use an app like Burner to avoid giving out your personal contact details.

    https://www.burnerapp.com/

  13. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of warning, if you ever text one of the asian hotel numbers from rubratings, be prepared to get 1-2 weekly texts from random, always changing numbers, telling you something like "fresh fruits arrived" or "new coconuts here" or "get rejuvenated at our openminded experience" then it includes a number to text / call. Can't even block it because the number keeps changing. I've texted once or twice and asked them to stop texting, but no luck.
    This sucks but it is also insanely funny lmao.

  14. #854
    Just a word of warning, if you ever text one of the asian hotel numbers from rubratings, be prepared to get 1-2 weekly texts from random, always changing numbers, telling you something like "fresh fruits arrived" or "new coconuts here" or "get rejuvenated at our openminded experience" then it includes a number to text / call. Can't even block it because the number keeps changing. I've texted once or twice and asked them to stop texting, but no luck.

  15. #853

    Amber / Ambar on RR

    I love Latina women! Decided to schedule with Amber / Ambar as part of my quest to build my perfect Latina rotation list. Ambar was running an hour special rate so that was a plus. Those are her pictures in the ads on RR. In terms of looks / beauty (IMO) she does not have the WOW factor like Joy, Reyna, Jessica, Bella, Natalie that are on my regular rotation. In terms of body I would rate her a 7; nice boobs, legs, and decent backside. In terms of service and ending I thought it was a fun time. Her teasing and two handed HJ was nice, sensual and very good.

    Ambar went down to her birthday suit at the start. We both undressed at the same time. Her massage was just okay, no real pressure, but I didn't asked her to do anything different so that's not her fault. I was just relaxing and watching the view in the mirror on the wall. The sensual part of the massage was definitely the highlight of the session. There wasn't a lot of teasing the first 20 minutes; she tried to give a thorough massage. Before the flip she did get on the table and did about 3-5 minutes body slides. It felt great having her boobs brushed, rubbed and pressed on my body. There was a lot more teasing after the body slides which got junior at full attention. After the flip she did some massage on my legs and brushing up on junior and the boys to keep them happy. Like I stated her HE was nice and sensual. Ambar allowed respectful mutual touching all over her body, FOV was okay. Her boobs were nice to squeeze and played with. There were no body slides while I was on my back, maybe after more repeat visits? I might try again to see if I can get a front body slides. Overall, a good experience and I would recommend at least once.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213138

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape