Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 11015
-
07-25-21 19:07 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 156Tiramisu
She's back from her hiatus so I decided to see her, it will be my last time.
She's bigger than ever, when I first met her a few years ago she was a little thick but still shapely. Not anymore.
She also seemed strung out on something, probably painkillers but she was kind of out of it and her place smelled like cat litter.
Good ball licking service though.
-
07-25-21 15:51 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 66Yourfavplaymate intel
She's gorgeous and a good fuck, but 100% safety girl and no MSOG.
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 13:49 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 74Lollipop is good, if BBBJ is what you want, but don't need BBFS.
Originally Posted by SauceScientist
[View Original Post]
K Angels has been more down, than good, lately. I have since learned that the girls who don't do well in San Francisco, get sent to Seattle. So, while I've had some good dates there early on, along with some bad ones, I pick my spots better with booking KAngels.
I heard some rumor that the male owner died in a car accident, so one of the actual girls is now running KAngels.
-
07-24-21 20:28 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 20RE: Headed up to Seattle at the end of August
Other agenc ies that I came across in this thread, looking for validation on these as well:
Lolipop.
K angels.
-
07-24-21 20:24 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 20Headed up to Seattle at the end of August
Hey fellas. Back from a very long hiatus. Spending some time in the city in August. Any place accessible from the light rail is ideal.
Been doing some research through this thread and found some starting points:
Nikki from from fed way.
Kiera, irie artis, and sexy jade from tna.
Also some agencies (matryoshka and bellevueserv).
Looking for some input from other users, any luck with those above ?
Any suggestions not on that list?
-
07-24-21 19:14 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 216Worthless. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 18:16 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 39Yourfavplaymate
Has anyone seen her, is she worth the money and drive to lynnwood? I live past Olympia but god she looks sexy.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
-
07-24-21 15:43 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 158Any info?
Anyone had any time spent with this one yet? I don't see anything for her when I search. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/000746945464.
-
07-23-21 18:25 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hawaiianlayla
Originally Posted by MewTwo3
[View Original Post]
Thanks. She is a hottie. Good for you mew23.
Originally Posted by MewTwo3
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 10:59 #3656Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks BBHunter! I am really enjoying the community and it is a wealth of knowledge!
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
I had a great experience for my first time. Services I received was sensual massage, CBJ, CFS, and HJ.
Thanks!
-
07-23-21 08:49 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 287Welcome and.
MT3,
Welcome to the board & hope you enjoy the comradery of your fellow hobbyists!
Since you met her if you wouldn't mind sharing what services you got to partake in would be appreciated.
Thanks & happy hunting!
BBHunter.
Originally Posted by MewTwo3
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 22:01 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 825Requires a deposit
Requires a deposit. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MikeFieldz
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:50 #3653Regular Member

Posts: 11Don't know what's fully on the menu as I didn't ask. 260 QV 300 HH was all I inquired about. If you pm her, I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions! Sorry I can't be any more helpful!
Originally Posted by JG417
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 17:43 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen her before?
-
07-22-21 15:56 #3651Regular Member

Posts: 5What services and rates does she have?
Originally Posted by MewTwo3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





