Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9609

    Show me the I'd (CheerfulCutie)

    Chatted for few days, DTF and did a meet & greet. As soon as we sit down, wants to see my License or she walks. I was polite refused and walked away. Thankfully she didn't make a scene. This is new to me. Someone asking to see license / I'd.

    Seemed like a really nice girl otherwise.

  2. #9608
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm also trying to see her. Did she host and did she offer bare? Thanks again.
    Did you get her number yet? I'm curious how much she is lying as she said she hasn't given her number to anyone else.

    No BB and I hosted.

  3. #9607

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    We got together earlier this week. Had a good time and saw her for 3.
    Hi,

    I'm also trying to see her. Did she host and did she offer bare? Thanks again.

  4. #9606
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any interaction with this 10/10 ? I've just started talking to her. I can see that she's VERY active on the site. Has she requested $ prior to meeting or given any scammer vibes?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f63...6-46ff172bf17b

    Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.
    We got together earlier this week. Had a good time and saw her for 3.

  5. #9605

    Chicago Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Gents:I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.
    I am into generally good girls who do not give off hooker vibes, need to have a M&G, and preferably live with mom and dad or stepdad.

    For years I was paying 2 per date and dated 19-27 year olds who look 7-8/10. Dated one 35 year old whom I was paying only 1 PPM, she looked 2/10, but was a tiger in bed due to being neglected by her husband.

    Now I have more money and I am dating two regular SBs, one is 19 and another is 21, paying 4 to each of them. One is very enthusiastic in bed, and another is very sexually repressed due to being neurodiverse, but I like her a lot and I like talking to her also.

    Overall my feel is that 3 will get you plenty of dates. I decided to pay 4 because it is not a big deal to me.

  6. #9604

    Ask for money up front

    https://www.seeking.com/member/305ad...6-899f3fbcc75c

    This one want me to send her 200 up front because she has been burned before and this seems like a scam.

  7. #9603

    Bestgoddess1998

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed8b3...9-d9c516c6750a

    This one has GPS. She wanted me to purchase $1050 designer heels in advance and then give her 600 in person. No way, no how.

  8. #9602
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Gents:

    I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

    I know nothing about the area, so your comments are appreciated.

    Balto.
    DC and Baltimore are much different cities, so I'm assuming you've seen some of the high end expectations in the DC market vs rougher and more diverse offerings in Baltimore. Chicago's all one big area vs two separate cities, but you'll find some of the same ranges here. If you're pursuing model quality girls living in the upscale parts of the city, you'll have a hard time playing below the 5 bill mark. If you broaden your horizons to the sprawling suburbs and target more 'regular' girls even in the city, you can find decent options in the 2 to 3 bill range. This is of course after lots of sifting through scammers and girls that have no intent of meeting, probably the same in any market these days. If you've played in Baltimore I'll assume you're urban savvy. The crime in Chicago is never quite as bad as the news likes to paint it, but there's also always some truth behind it. I'd be wary of any immediate offers to 'meet right now' in sketchy parts of the city. Obviously everyone has their own take on what's a fair price for a single sexual experience, what they're comfortable and able to spend, etc, so some guys will easily shell out large sums without negotiating just to get something going and others are a lot more adamant about staying in a budget.

  9. #9601

    Varies

    There are exceptions of course but generally speaking I find as follows:

    Anything less than 3-400 is a big nosedive quality wise. Some of these girls I see taking 2 bills or less I wouldn't fuck for free let alone pay them.

    Solid looking girls in 3-4 range are def out there but they can take patience and to nail down sometimes.

    If you want to go to 500 then your options open up a whole lot more. 500 is the magic number for a lot of girls. I personally don't see the need to go that high but to each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Gents:

    I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

    I know nothing about the area, so your comments are appreciated.

    Balto.

  10. #9600

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any interaction with this 10/10 ? I've just started talking to her. I can see that she's VERY active on the site. Has she requested $ prior to meeting or given any scammer vibes?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f63...6-46ff172bf17b

    Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.
    I like Emmie's golf photo. Her setup is not bad overall, but her grip is a tad too strong. She may not be a hooker, but she most likely hits a hook.

  11. #9599
    I usually go with 2-300, no more, of course some will have dumb expectations. I had girls that wanted 500 then got them down to 2 and 3 respectibly, some will accept, some will stick with that amount, it all depends on your luck I guess LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Gents:

    I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

    I know nothing about the area, so your comments are appreciated.

    Balto.

  12. #9598

    10/10 Emmie

    Anyone have any interaction with this 10/10 ? I've just started talking to her. I can see that she's VERY active on the site. Has she requested $ prior to meeting or given any scammer vibes?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f63...6-46ff172bf17b

    Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.

  13. #9597

    Thoughts on the going ppm rate in the Chicago area

    Gents:

    I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

    I know nothing about the area, so your comments are appreciated.

    Balto.

  14. #9596

    Talk about crazy expectations

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9047...b-f220ce8ddbd3

    So we chat, she's ready to meet and I pop the question. How much. She wants a couple hundred through zelle or paypal. Sorry says I -- only cash. She says I can pay her at the meet that way as she is afraid of fake cash. Then she says if I insist on cash she wants 650 because she will have to buy a light. Ha ha sayonara sweetie.

    SA is getting harder and harder yet I am still able to weed a few decent ones out. But I am amazed that the crazy expectations they have. Or the huge number who are seeking platonic. Oh yeah, I want to buy a friend. If I want a friend ill get a dog.

    I've also noticed the big increase of the big talkers who back out at the last minute. Oh well as they used to say about babe ruth. You got to strike out a lot if you hit a lot of home runs. You don't score if you don't swing.

    Randolph.

  15. #9595

    Thanks for the info. I should have run an image search on her but forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by SupplyCloset  [View Original Post]
    Told me the same ppm, then wanted me to buy her nudes on some website. Scam.
    Bunch of porn images pop up for her or at least looks like her or her twin sister.

    Oh well once more into the breach my friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape