Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11360

    Any info

    So I texted this one as I've always thought mixed ladies are beautiful ladies. Communication is good so far. I'm wondering if anyone has tested the product yet? As I'm tempted to toftt donations are $. 2 and $. 7.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/678964639701

    Tia BS.

    Also is anyone else having trouble reaching Fenix she posted last night and twice today?

  2. #11359

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just an opinion if your in good standing with her, I would think if she's only doing it every blue moon it's better she post or gets references here from know members vs posting on STG.
    Yes I agrer.

  3. #11358

    Vanessa

    Just an opinion if your in good standing with her, I would think if she's only doing it every blue moon it's better she post or gets references here from know members vs posting on STG.

  4. #11357

    WYP girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Wow looks like she has a new friend. I can tell you first had the blonde doesn't look anything close to the picture. Seen her few years ago and not very worth a repeat. Ad says 520&95 but bio says malabar and 95. I am going to say this bo5 are bad news especially Bee. That's just my thoughts. I'd rather see Della or Andrea cause you never know who is waiting outside. Same dude that was with bee when she was at hotel were she screwed me over at. Good luck.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/010541716721
    I met the blonde with the sunglasses 3-4 years ago on WYP. She was in cocoa and could not host and wanted me to drive from palm bay. Pick her up and take her back to my place and then take her back home LMAO I texted with her for a while hoping the logistics were going to get better but eventually I moved on from her. I am pretty certain I read some other bad stuff about her.

  5. #11356

    Worth the trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    No problem. It was March of this year. Forgive as I don't remember the exact date. As to why I didn't have to show anything, I can't answer that. Apparently she has been around and maybe things have changed and never updated her site. I saw that on her website as well but decided to give it a try due to the reviews on EB. I sent three texts asking her availability on the third she finally responded. She asked how long, I told her an hr with Greek and said she wouldn't be available till the afternoon. We scheduled the dream and ended up meeting. Fantastic dream as well. But not once did she ask for anything as far as verification goes. Like I said can't tell you why.
    I've met her several times recently. Screened as requested and super glad I did.

  6. #11355

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for an old ad?
    No. As far as I know she only posted for two days then took it down. But I persuaded her to visit here. I did post a picture in Space Cadets, though it didn't include her face. But her face is the same quality as her body. She'll probably start posting on the weekend to get pre-bookings. She is hot. Just earning money to go to school, so no drama, no drugs (though she likes weed and alcohol), and no management.

  7. #11354

    Never

    Wow looks like she has a new friend. I can tell you first had the blonde doesn't look anything close to the picture. Seen her few years ago and not very worth a repeat. Ad says 520&95 but bio says malabar and 95. I am going to say this bo5 are bad news especially Bee. That's just my thoughts. I'd rather see Della or Andrea cause you never know who is waiting outside. Same dude that was with bee when she was at hotel were she screwed me over at. Good luck.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/010541716721

  8. #11353

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you guys know that a girl called Vanessa will be visiting Cocoa Beach next week for three days (Mon-Wed evenings). She'll be posting on STG. You'll see the ad and think it's fake because we just don't get 5'11" slim blondes through here very often. But she's very real, I know because I've seen her twice. She's not PSE, but definitely GFE. She prefers sessions that are fun and sexy. So she's playful and enjoys massages as part of foreplay etc. She'll be advertising at 160/250, so clearly not for everyone. A very nice and fun girl to be around. Try to get in early because her phone's going to explode when her ad hits.
    You have a link for an old ad?

  9. #11352

    Specials in cocoa

    I saw this one in stg. If you like big women, she should do well. I didn't do much with her but could have. I was really pressed for time so I asked for a car date. Found a secure location, got in the back and enjoyed time together mainly groping and enjoying some curves. Damage is $ for hhr, however she needed a ride (short distance, about one mile) and we negotiated a lower cost.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/292308926687

  10. #11351

    Vanessa. Visiting Cocoa Beach next week

    Just to let you guys know that a girl called Vanessa will be visiting Cocoa Beach next week for three days (Mon-Wed evenings). She'll be posting on STG. You'll see the ad and think it's fake because we just don't get 5'11" slim blondes through here very often. But she's very real, I know because I've seen her twice. She's not PSE, but definitely GFE. She prefers sessions that are fun and sexy. So she's playful and enjoys massages as part of foreplay etc. She'll be advertising at 160/250, so clearly not for everyone. A very nice and fun girl to be around. Try to get in early because her phone's going to explode when her ad hits.

  11. #11350

    Contact info for Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I'd reprint this review just to let you mongers know that she's in the Melbourne area and if you have a chance to see her, you won't be disappointed, I assure you!
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkMaster  [View Original Post]
    How do I get hold of her?

    .
    This is the Madam D Willie was referring to: https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/206362028950.

    If that ad goes down, here's a site listing all of her social media: https://linktr.ee/Madame_D4u.

  12. #11349
    How do I get hold of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I'd reprint this review just to let you mongers know that she's in the Melbourne area and if you have a chance to see her, you won't be disappointed, I assure you!
    .

  13. #11348

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/64749872

    Talked to her the other day! Just wanting to know if anyone has meet her? PM me of you can. Thank you and be safe.

  14. #11347

    Juicy

    Is Juicy pregnant?

  15. #11346

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePearz  [View Original Post]
    I read the reports so I knew what I was in for. I had an itch and it needed scratching. I wasn't far from her incall so I reached out. COMMs were good and quick, you got to give her that.

    She tells me it's $. 20 for half and sent her address. The neighborhood is decent, just down the street from EFSC (BCC). She met me at the door and directed me to her room. She explained that she shares the house with roommates but everything's cool with them. I never heard a peep in the house.

    We get comfortable and she's thinner than in some of her pics. Candy use or lots of self control, you decide. I reach over to rub my hand over her hip and around her ass to see if she leans in a bit. She's all business and tells me to lay on the bed where she slips a cover onto barely chubby junior. After a couple minutes of so-so CBJ she asks how I want it. Cowgirl isn't an option because of a knee problem so I go mish for a while and switch to K9. One review said she's been doing this for decades and she must be doing her kegels because her pussy grabbed me like a fist and a minute later I was unloading. She grabbed baby wipes to clean me up and slid back into her clothes. No MSOG,

    Service was as described in the reports, everything covered, no GFE, and all business, The plus is that she's responsive on text, seems reliable, and she can squeeze her pussy like a vice. If junior's doing the thinking I might consider a return trip because she seem to keep the drama to a minimum and that's worth something in and of itself.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/782864283741
    If the best you can say about her is that she's reliable, that's sad but I guess the state of affairs here in Brevard. And I'm not surprised because I saw her a few years ago and my experience was similar. For me, she's mechanical, really not that great looking just goes through the motions. IDk, I'd much rather spend my Mario's for a little more of an experience. But to each his own I guess. Thanks for the review. At least it tells others who to avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape