Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 736 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 11027
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3662

    RE: Headed up to Seattle at the end of August

    Other agenc ies that I came across in this thread, looking for validation on these as well:

    Lolipop.

    K angels.

  2. #3661

    Headed up to Seattle at the end of August

    Hey fellas. Back from a very long hiatus. Spending some time in the city in August. Any place accessible from the light rail is ideal.

    Been doing some research through this thread and found some starting points:

    Nikki from from fed way.

    Kiera, irie artis, and sexy jade from tna.

    Also some agencies (matryoshka and bellevueserv).

    Looking for some input from other users, any luck with those above ?

    Any suggestions not on that list?

  3. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of a mom that would be on some ghetto reality TV show like Friday Night Tykes.

    Is she any good? Does she at least provide BBBJ and allow daty?

    Why does she charge extra for ass worship?
    Worthless. Don't bother.

  4. #3659

    Yourfavplaymate

    Has anyone seen her, is she worth the money and drive to lynnwood? I live past Olympia but god she looks sexy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B

  5. #3658

    Any info?

    Anyone had any time spent with this one yet? I don't see anything for her when I search. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/000746945464.

  6. #3657

    Hawaiianlayla

    Quote Originally Posted by MewTwo3  [View Original Post]
    First time noobie here and just met with hawaiianlayla. She's in Bellevue and is here till Saturday I believe. Her body was stunning and was very sexy! She was great and very welcoming! Really eased me into it and made me feel comfortable!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-hawaiianlayla
    Quote Originally Posted by MewTwo3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BBHunter! I am really enjoying the community and it is a wealth of knowledge!

    I had a great experience for my first time. Services I received was sensual massage, CBJ, CFS, and HJ.

    Thanks!
    Thanks. She is a hottie. Good for you mew23.

  7. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    MT3,

    Welcome to the board & hope you enjoy the comradery of your fellow hobbyists!

    Since you met her if you wouldn't mind sharing what services you got to partake in would be appreciated.

    Thanks & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    Thanks BBHunter! I am really enjoying the community and it is a wealth of knowledge!

    I had a great experience for my first time. Services I received was sensual massage, CBJ, CFS, and HJ.

    Thanks!

  8. #3655

    Welcome and.

    MT3,

    Welcome to the board & hope you enjoy the comradery of your fellow hobbyists!

    Since you met her if you wouldn't mind sharing what services you got to partake in would be appreciated.

    Thanks & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by MewTwo3  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what's fully on the menu as I didn't ask. 260 QV 300 HH was all I inquired about. If you pm her, I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions! Sorry I can't be any more helpful!

  9. #3654

    Requires a deposit

    Requires a deposit. Stay away.

  10. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by JG417  [View Original Post]
    What services and rates does she have?
    Don't know what's fully on the menu as I didn't ask. 260 QV 300 HH was all I inquired about. If you pm her, I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions! Sorry I can't be any more helpful!

  11. #3652

  12. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by MewTwo3  [View Original Post]
    First time noobie here and just met with hawaiianlayla. She's in Bellevue and is here till Saturday I believe. Her body was stunning and was very sexy! She was great and very welcoming! Really eased me into it and made me feel comfortable!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-hawaiianlayla
    What services and rates does she have?

  13. #3650
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    What is the deal with Naughty Nadia?

    She reminds me of a mom that would be on some ghetto reality TV show like Friday Night Tykes.

    Is she any good? Does she at least provide BBBJ and allow daty?

    Why does she charge extra for ass worship?

  14. #3649

    Hawaiianlayla

    First time noobie here and just met with hawaiianlayla. She's in Bellevue and is here till Saturday I believe. Her body was stunning and was very sexy! She was great and very welcoming! Really eased me into it and made me feel comfortable!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-hawaiianlayla

  15. #3648

    RE: Kimberly / drip and wet Barbie. EB 253-xxx-9934

    If you say so. Some of those pictures look old (but cute). Some look like she's a serious meth head and the ones with all those bruises on her legs. Not very flattering. I'd take a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64416892#.

    Saw Kimberly for a HH visit this week and she's a keeper. She's got a little bit of a mom belly but otherwise decent body and ass, her ad pics are accurate. Good communication and setup, personality was easygoing, and she seems to be a legit independent. Works a civi job and is generally unavailable 1-9 pm.

    As far as service, everything covered but kissing and daty were ok, as always YMMV. CBJs are usually pretty meh to me, but her head game was good enough I had to stop her twice just to keep from nutting during warmups. CFS was equally good, she's responsive, gets into it, and you can tell she does kegel work. If she's acting, damned if I could tell. Definite repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape