Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 1339 1839 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 27800
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    He got banned. All posts deleted.
    Dis anyone catch how many reviews he wrote? I saw two.

  2. #15229

    Wp

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    Yeah terrible. But expected with the number of SPs who are reading this board. And WP using the same user I'd here and on TNA. It was a dead giveaway. Regardless we need to find out who that "alf1268" is. Such a chump and white knight. Went running to the board. Almost seems like he was tripping all over himself to post that ASAP to curry as much favor as he can from this incident. Idiot. I think that thread is no where near over. It is going to go on for 6-7 pages with all the pussy cartel jumping in. To crucify every man that speaks up on that thread.

  3. #15228

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    He got banned. All posts deleted.
    I took photos if anyone needs it. I figured that list would be gone quick. I will see if I can transpose it to here.

  4. #15227
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    He got banned. All posts deleted.

  5. #15226
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    For someone that has totally fucked her life up, she sure seems to think she is smart.

    How long until she just jumps off of a bridge or overdoses? Maybe liver failure?

  6. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm 51 of them. Nice list.

    I feel so ashamed now. Not.
    Nice shootin Ace!

  7. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro42  [View Original Post]
    So how was it?
    I doubt it even happened.

  8. #15223
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.

  9. #15222
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinBerkley  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting CassandraDivine to engage in the topic of this thread?
    Offer her a lot of money.

  10. #15221
    Any tips on getting CassandraDivine to engage in the topic of this thread?

  11. #15220

    Why does it matter.

    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies

  12. #15219
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling BS about Claire.

    Think we should worry about clicking links to TNA?
    I am not the only one that has barebacked Claire.

    She is human and has sexual desires.

    She will squirt as well.

  13. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    How were you able to convince claireluv and juicy jasmina been trying to see both of them I love Amazon type women!

    That's a great list BTW! I'm jelly.
    I'm calling BS about Claire.

    Think we should worry about clicking links to TNA?

  14. #15217

  15. #15216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman101  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting, but I just tried to book with her and she's absolutely adamant she wants a $50 deposit. I'd stay away.
    Its an obvious scam, that's why. I don't know a single person in the world that won't accept straight up cash in person, for anything. Deposit scams like this are common, and with enough "wit" you can easily spot them. Some don't I guess which is why these work. Google image search some of these pictures if the ads promise too much for so little or the girl just looks too good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape