Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15227
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    He got banned. All posts deleted.

  2. #15226
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.
    For someone that has totally fucked her life up, she sure seems to think she is smart.

    How long until she just jumps off of a bridge or overdoses? Maybe liver failure?

  3. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm 51 of them. Nice list.

    I feel so ashamed now. Not.
    Nice shootin Ace!

  4. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro42  [View Original Post]
    So how was it?
    I doubt it even happened.

  5. #15223
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies
    I see our favorite lush is flipping out again. Remember when her old pimp cut her loose in S. D?

    She is a train wreck.

  6. #15222
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinBerkley  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting CassandraDivine to engage in the topic of this thread?
    Offer her a lot of money.

  7. #15221
    Any tips on getting CassandraDivine to engage in the topic of this thread?

  8. #15220

    Why does it matter.

    Some asshole wrote a BBFS alert on that other site on WhitePrivilege.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....warning-ladies

  9. #15219
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling BS about Claire.

    Think we should worry about clicking links to TNA?
    I am not the only one that has barebacked Claire.

    She is human and has sexual desires.

    She will squirt as well.

  10. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    How were you able to convince claireluv and juicy jasmina been trying to see both of them I love Amazon type women!

    That's a great list BTW! I'm jelly.
    I'm calling BS about Claire.

    Think we should worry about clicking links to TNA?

  11. #15217

  12. #15216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman101  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting, but I just tried to book with her and she's absolutely adamant she wants a $50 deposit. I'd stay away.
    Its an obvious scam, that's why. I don't know a single person in the world that won't accept straight up cash in person, for anything. Deposit scams like this are common, and with enough "wit" you can easily spot them. Some don't I guess which is why these work. Google image search some of these pictures if the ads promise too much for so little or the girl just looks too good.

  13. #15215

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    So how was the GB?
    So how was it?

  14. #15214
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    How were you able to convince claireluv and juicy jasmina been trying to see both of them I love Amazon type women!

    That's a great list BTW! I'm jelly.
    I brought some blow to a date with Jasmina about 8 years ago.

    She did a couple lines and then rode me raw all night.

    Rikki Ravish didn't even require that. She just hopped on.

  15. #15213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaFuck  [View Original Post]
    I haven't taken the plunge. Who are the must do list for the best possible BBFS experience? There are so many posts here it's hard to go through them all. Who is maybe like the top 3 women that you would say are on the Hot as fuck list. No grannies or butter faces. No one that is retired.
    You have seen Emerald Angel, Dulce, Buffy, Staci and Danica.

    I am sure one of them will give you what you seek.

    They have done this for many others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape