Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13807
-
07-23-21 13:22 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 293Shelly Red Lantern Room 1
She is a nice girl that gives good service like most every other girl that has been there the past few years so I would recommend her if that is what you are looking for, however, the hype is inaccurate and misleading. She is not a young slender superstar. An 8 is a very generous rating for her. She has implants and some fairly husky shoulders. I can't say that she "has a hot bod", LOL.
She does have a sweetheart personality and will put forth the maximum effort to please you so I tipped her well, but that is true of most of the girls I have seen there so if you just want good service and the opportunity to write about all of your recreational activities as if you were writing to the Penthouse Forum than she may be for you. I think many senior members are more interested in objective detail regarding the girl's physical appearance. The level of service seems to be the constant there and most seniors will see to that so what they are looking for from those that have BEEN THERE (not those that have simply received hype or a pic from the booker) is if she is a young superstar or not, not if she is just OK and gives good service. If you are looking among the Red Lantern girls that give good service for one that is a young superstar like they used to get occasionally, she is not it. But she is a nice person and she gives good service, did I mention that?
-
07-23-21 08:15 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks Luxi
Appreciate the input. I'll have to check her out.
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 07:35 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 38You got unlucky, because there was actually a good attractive one at Touhy in June and earlier. Had met her in Madison before and she invited me over.
Originally Posted by Glsb13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 23:54 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 135Rl
Visited Shelly, she's awesome nothing to add but she really responsive. Sidenote I have a question is there another place on Halsted? It turns out I've been going to this place for the past three months but did not know it was RL which is crazy I know but true.
-
07-22-21 13:17 #6063Regular Member

Posts: 76Gina's TER scores (8.69/8.4) are better than Amanda's (8.04/8.12).
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 12:09 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 102Any info on Gina from KP?
Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.
Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.
-
07-22-21 10:34 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 989You people all look alike to me. Next you're going to tell me that this isn't Lisa!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 09:50 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 1713??
That is not her and I don't understand the point of your post. In my post which is right below yours, I just told people that I have her real pics. I even included my wechat conversation with her when I sent out the pics. There are at least 25 guys who have received her real pics from me already.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
If you are trying to tell people wechat pics are fake, everyone knows that already. They haven't posted real pics in quite a long time. And that is why there is a big demand whenever I do have the real pics. I even took her body pics myself!
-
07-22-21 08:17 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 989WeChat
RL posted these pics on their WeChat. I can't guarantee that these pics are legit, but they are more accurate than the first pic I got given her C cup bolt-ons.
-
07-21-21 16:36 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 1713Shelly's selfies
Shelly just sent over 2 face selfies, if anyone is interested in what she actually looks like face wise. Like I said before, I don't think you would be disappointed.
They were taken just now inside the room. In one of the pics, you can see the RL room as the background if you look closely enough.
Same deal. Message me with your contact information.
-
07-21-21 15:28 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 1713Superstar Shelly, RL room 1
I debated whether or not to post my earlier PSA as I don't like to recommend a girl that I have not seen myself. I decided to take a chance and posted the PSA after getting assurance from the booker. I am glad it worked out for you guys based on the positive reviews that I have seen so far. I saw her earlier today. Since there are already 4 reviews, I really don't have much to add. But I will confirm that indeed she can take a pounding and her BBBJ is excellent. And if you can speak Mandarin, your fun time will double. She is really fun to talk to and likes to boost your ego. She kept saying that she wants to be my GF so that we can fuck everyday. It's obvious fake, but the way she said it it came out very naturally and like I said definitely ego booster.
I think a couple of guys mentioned that she is very tight. I can confirm that as well. She hasn't really been doing this line of work for too long. Was a beautician before. Oh, and she will not see any black guys. If you are black, don't waste your time driving there. She said the first black guy she saw here, his dick is bigger than her wrist. It was so funny the way she said it as she was showing me her wrist and how much bigger it is than her wrist. I guess that is one way to keep herself tight.
She was gracious enough to let me take some body pics on my cell phone. Sorry, no face pics, but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. All pic requests will be honored, so don't message me asking for permission. Just message me with either your hobby email or hobby text number. If you message me without your contact information, then I will just delete your messages. If you have my contact information already, just reach out directly. No need to private message me. If you do decide to see her based on her reviews or my pics, please make sure you tell her Charlie sent you.
A new girl arrived last night. She is in room 3. Room 2 is empty. Took a look at her. Looks good too. If the line to see Shelly is too long, try room 3 girl. Lisa is her name.
-
07-21-21 14:10 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 62This group hasn't had anything good for years. I'm officially done with them. I just wind up with my time wasted.
Originally Posted by Glsb13
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 12:23 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 30Rl
Been really curious about this whole apartment thing for a while, finally bit the bullet and went to RL.
Seen a lot of people posting about Shelle or Shelly, so I asked for her. Handler said she'd be available around the time I'd get there (30 min drive) so I said okay and set out. Got there, was offered 2 girls were available, and was told Lisa was available. I didn't even think twice as she was really pretty in my opinion. Nice petite body, small perky tits. Declined on 2 girls as I only brought so much with me.
Went in and asked if I wanted shower, I thought it would be both of us but it wasn't so I declined. CBJ was good but only like 2 minutes, she hoped on again 2 min, then had me fuck here and blew in the bag. She was really nice just no effort looking back at it. However, as a first timer I thought it was a great experience, pretty girl decent price. We talked for a bit after (very like English) and I left. I was there maybe 10 min Max. Paid for hh.
I'd go again but would definitely try and get my money's worth.
What people don't mention.
As soon as you walk in you must take off your shoes.
Handler is biggest Asian dude I've ever seen in my life. Not menacing but I definitely would not mess with him. Good attitude.
If for what ever reason you're waiting on your girl they have water bottles and sweets for you to enjoy while you wait. I thought this was hilarious.
Place is clean but reeks of cigarette smoke (probably lights).
There is parking in front. Both sides of street. But minimal.
-
07-21-21 08:02 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 989Skokie Syndicate
I had a couple of the 2188 girls on WeChat who tried to get me to come up and have a little holiday in Skokie, but I begged off. They were decent looking women, but it's a little far for me. I am interested in knowing the general location of their Chicago outlet.
Originally Posted by Glsb13
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 21:34 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 48Got burned also on Sunday. Told guy I was driving hour away (burbs) so please let me see new girl. Got room one, didn't ask her name but she had a gut. After the 1 minute toothing I got she just hops on all fours and doesn't move. I don't understand how all you got a shower afterwards, she told me it was for VIP only. Got a wipe which I later sprayed alcohol with, cleaned up, cleaned my feet and dipped out. Place is rather disturbing.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
Also for the Hyatt searchers, they run the same operation in Skokie with multiple numbers and a Chicago location. Showed up on touhy hotel and told the booker if no good I'm out. Cocky ass said ok no problem. Girl is walking in hallway, I point to door and she nods so I turned right around. Texted another number with similar ad and said I am here and I don't want the room on second floor thinking there were more. Only one there booker said. Come to Hyatt. Booker texts photo and they got me on the hook. So I make the drive even further away from home to find an old hag even worse than the first. Guess that was my punishment for walking on the first one. By no means a large guy but she kept trying to squerm and not let me get rhythm. So uneventful night with the "Skokie" Asian scam.











Reply With Quote





