Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 344 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 5153
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    It only takes one guy to have a good time to get a positive review. I could be the second one. I texted her 2 or 3 times over the last couple weeks and she never responded, that is until out of the blue, she texted me.

    I can now understand why some guys think she's a pain in the ass, but I think it all comes down to how you treat her. Just because she's out there selling herself doesn't mean she is any different than any one of us. The better we're treated, the better you'll be treated. When I first picked her up, yes brought her to my place, I thought she was a mess and pulled over to get her out of my vehicle, but she convinced me to give her a chance. In the end I was glad she didn't get out. Could things been better? Absolutely. But the way I look at it, it's visit number 2 that really let's you know the girl. I'm going to give her another try, then I'll know if I made the right choice.
    Ok so here's the lowdown she is a heavy user. Do t care what you say.

    I felt bad for her. Some kind of sob story about her "ex boyfriend " wouldn't allow her to be home alone at "their" place.

    This one is baaaaaad news.

    I tried to help her.

    Gave her a safe place.

    She wanted to work at the strip joint in Bedford.

    I helped her get outfits etc to do that. And drove her to her audition.

    Do you know how high you have to be for the 'manager' of a strip club has to come and tell you.'she is too high to strip'.

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

    If you want to pick her up she spends her days at the market basket on elm street by Murphy's.

    Catch her late in the week you can get her for 40.

  2. #2377

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Wonder how she got the positive review on the other site.
    It only takes one guy to have a good time to get a positive review. I could be the second one. I texted her 2 or 3 times over the last couple weeks and she never responded, that is until out of the blue, she texted me.

    I can now understand why some guys think she's a pain in the ass, but I think it all comes down to how you treat her. Just because she's out there selling herself doesn't mean she is any different than any one of us. The better we're treated, the better you'll be treated. When I first picked her up, yes brought her to my place, I thought she was a mess and pulled over to get her out of my vehicle, but she convinced me to give her a chance. In the end I was glad she didn't get out. Could things been better? Absolutely. But the way I look at it, it's visit number 2 that really let's you know the girl. I'm going to give her another try, then I'll know if I made the right choice.

  3. #2376

    Sky

    Thanks for the review. Wonder how she got the positive review on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of months ago never again! Crackhead and she is not all there. No wonder she's homeless. From that picture she looks to be at a homeless camp down by Delta Dental Stadium. Good luck with that and I saw her for 150 but only left her 50 because her performance was so 👎.

  4. #2375

    Shit show!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...g/460082911326

    Anyone seen her at her new tree house yet? Or anyone know what she's smoking and if she's still demanding 300/ hr?
    Seen her a couple of months ago never again! Crackhead and she is not all there. No wonder she's homeless. From that picture she looks to be at a homeless camp down by Delta Dental Stadium. Good luck with that and I saw her for 150 but only left her 50 because her performance was so 👎.

  5. #2374

    Visiting

    Hi I'll be in Manchester next week and was wondering if anyone could recommend a full on GFE companion I don't need a spinner but won't do a bbw. And if your ever in the CT area feel free to dm me for recommendations. Bbj and dfk are what I really like.

  6. #2373

    Manchester girl

    Looking to see her this weekend is she worth the hassle please provide details and input you can pm me if you want thanks guys https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...3/196446902742.

  7. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Pretty creative!

    Tent on ground = homeless.

    Tent in tree = tree house w a view!
    I realize that we assume various risks whenever we see a gal but I never thought that lyme disease would be one of them.

  8. #2371

    Location may be better than previous crappy apt?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...g/460082911326

    Anyone seen her at her new tree house yet? Or anyone know what she's smoking and if she's still demanding 300/ hr?
    Pretty creative!

    Tent on ground = homeless.

    Tent in tree = tree house w a view!

  9. #2370

    Seen her

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...g/460082911326

    Anyone seen her at her new tree house yet? Or anyone know what she's smoking and if she's still demanding 300/ hr?

  10. #2369

    Jaz

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/64730978

    Visited this one recently. Was a a bit nervous at first as her incall location is in a sketchy housing complex on the west side. Locals can probably figure out where. The apartment itself is clean. She was great to deal with and her text responses are quick. She doesn't do BBBJ without extra rose's but allowed daty. Which she seemed to really enjoy. We then switched to Mish. Which was tough as she works on a couch. I don't do my best work on a couch. So we switched to doggy and finished.

    Pros: super nice girl.

    Loved playing with her tits.

    Hearing her moans was a turn on.

    No signs of demons.

    Replies to txt quickly.

    Cons: the couch.

    The neighborhood. Not her fault but still.

    Will repeat if in a pinch.

  11. #2368

    Lauryl

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...tion_i10876866

    After taking some time away from the hobby I jumped back in. Visited this one and had a decent time. Incall in a 1 room apartment in a halfway house type building. Messy but not disgusting. If you like spinners she definitely checks that box. Started with BBBJ which was decent. I asked for DATY, she was hesitant but allowed it. From there we did Mish and finished.

    Pros: decent body especially if you like spinners.

    No signs of demons.

    Quick text responses.

    Friendly.

    Clean and no odor down below.

    Cons: was answering texts while I was balls deep. Yup.

    Seemed to want to rush but wasn't rude about it.

    Boobs too small. (I like girls with something to grab LOL).

    Overall Ill repeat as a plan b.

  12. #2367

    Heidi

    Lots of discussion on her last week. Just check a page back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    I see Heidi is back in town. Has anyone visited since her return? She was once a fun visit.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/307642456954

  13. #2366

    Back in Town

    I see Heidi is back in town. Has anyone visited since her return? She was once a fun visit.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/307642456954

  14. #2365

    Blackjack

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Not on eBay, LOL The one passed down to me has a huge weighted ball on the end, Like grapefruit sized. The flat Jack looks like a good one to carry in back pocket. Anyone know where to get one? Too many other projects to make one.
    Amazon has the slap jack pr flat jack which are great, google will def come up with results for all kinds of fun stuff. An old fashioned blackjack with good spring or filled with mini lead balls like mine are very hard to find, I saw one once at the flea market in Salem and scooped it up.

  15. #2364

    Blackjack. Where to get one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Like the kid in the video, mine were passed down from my grandfather and father, both were in law enforcement, my dad gave me the same talk about safety and being very careful where to hit someone as you can kill them very easily, the collar bone and shoulder are ideal. I have several friends today who are either local cops or troopers and I've been told its not illegal to possess it (NH) but its illegal to use it. I keep one in the door of my truck and will just put it in my back pocket. When I go into Boston, NYC, or Philly, I always have it and like a gun, you have to know when to pull it and when not to, I was taught that if your going to pull it, you better be god dam ready to use it.
    Not on eBay, LOL The one passed down to me has a huge weighted ball on the end, Like grapefruit sized. The flat Jack looks like a good one to carry in back pocket. Anyone know where to get one? Too many other projects to make one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape