Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 24546
-
07-20-21 17:33 #11391Senior Member

Posts: 195Sounds like terrible service and she likely gave shitty service to the guy she was chasing to his car, most providers do not have the attitude nor the up selling like she did as that drives away business. Be thankful she did not try to rob you or some other crazy shit.
Originally Posted by Driatic
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:25 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 396Dundalk Lyndsey
Anyone know what happened to Lyndsey that used to work in the Dundalk area?.
-
07-20-21 14:46 #11389Senior Member

Posts: 50Would pass on this
I sorta met this girl accidentally, I was texting lexi she was staying in the terrace motel. But when I got there she was running after a guy who went into his car and she looked pissed off. But I saw this girl outside her room going back and forth to someone else's. She motioned me to come upstairs so without setting anything up I just went along.
She looks a little skinnier than the pics, more scabs. Jittery, she said we agreed on 1 (we hadn't talked at all), I said I have 6 for BJ she looked mad about that but said ok. She then gave me a condom to put on myself, I said I wanted a bbj, she got even more upset and asked for another 20. But warned me she doesn't want me to finish in her mouth. Couldn't sit still and gave me a tissue to finish on. Sure. A lackluster BJ but knowing I wouldn't comply with her request helped me finish a big load.
She spit it out and demanded another 20, LOL good luck with that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tures/40464353
-
07-20-21 12:44 #11388Senior Member

Posts: 94Annapolis Summer
I already asked in Annapolis forum and never got a response. Any one seen this girl before? Calls herself Summer, Appears to be a legit UTR type, but very sketchy in convo's, can't tell if its LEO or not.
-
07-20-21 12:21 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 235Riley / Shelly
Although I haven't seen her in quite a while, my experiences with her over a number of visits was always positive. On time, decent menu, very cute woman, not robotic at all. A bit pricey for some, but I believe well worth it.
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:42 #11386Banned Member

Posts: 268Scam
In the ad look at where it says her location is. Dead giveaway that it's fake.
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:39 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 182Angel
I heard she went to Wv too, do you know which part?
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:16 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 180She did work at block (Pussycat, Jewel Box), but YEARS ago.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 15:23 #11383Regular Member

Posts: 14Scam Alert
Do your homework. Pics don't show up on tinyeye, phone number not showing. Communication was great. 30 minutes before appointment wants 80 deposit. Said no, and countered to do multiple hour rate. Immediately went dead silent.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...f/163447152425
-
07-19-21 13:50 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 77Riley / shelly
Good afternoon gents, I am looking for info on Riley / Shelly.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-sc...altimore-92233#erotic.
I have read reviews, but wanted to see if newer info out there.
If you could recommend others also appreciated. Staying downtown.
If visiting Chicago I would be happy to give suggestions.
-
07-19-21 12:54 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 1626You may be referring to the below ad.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4435225596
-
07-19-21 12:41 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 441She is probably bullshitting.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 12:05 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 80Avoid
Avoid Bianca Foxx she has herpes claimed it was a rare form of cancer but check the lip its herpes Get checked before you get wrecked be safe out there fortunately I didn't leave any form of fluid in her condoms only and avoided skin as much as possible good luck.
-
07-19-21 11:24 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 256Her tattoo is distinctive, she was advertising a lot for awhile some months ago and then disappeared for a while (I assumed enough regulars no need to advertise).
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
As to working on The Block, I have not been there with regularity in a long while so would not have seen her but the dates given are suspect. For one The Flamingo's space was taken over by Hustler long before 2019.
-
07-19-21 08:52 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 129Are you talking about her?
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...h/080326551683










Reply With Quote






