Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 1378 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11391
    Quote Originally Posted by Driatic  [View Original Post]
    I sorta met this girl accidentally, I was texting lexi she was staying in the terrace motel. But when I got there she was running after a guy who went into his car and she looked pissed off. But I saw this girl outside her room going back and forth to someone else's. She motioned me to come upstairs so without setting anything up I just went along.

    She looks a little skinnier than the pics, more scabs. Jittery, she said we agreed on 1 (we hadn't talked at all), I said I have 6 for BJ she looked mad about that but said ok. She then gave me a condom to put on myself, I said I wanted a bbj, she got even more upset and asked for another 20. But warned me she doesn't want me to finish in her mouth. Couldn't sit still and gave me a tissue to finish on. Sure. A lackluster BJ but knowing I wouldn't comply with her request helped me finish a big load.

    She spit it out and demanded another 20, LOL good luck with that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tures/40464353
    Sounds like terrible service and she likely gave shitty service to the guy she was chasing to his car, most providers do not have the attitude nor the up selling like she did as that drives away business. Be thankful she did not try to rob you or some other crazy shit.

  2. #11390

    Dundalk Lyndsey

    Anyone know what happened to Lyndsey that used to work in the Dundalk area?.

  3. #11389

    Would pass on this

    I sorta met this girl accidentally, I was texting lexi she was staying in the terrace motel. But when I got there she was running after a guy who went into his car and she looked pissed off. But I saw this girl outside her room going back and forth to someone else's. She motioned me to come upstairs so without setting anything up I just went along.

    She looks a little skinnier than the pics, more scabs. Jittery, she said we agreed on 1 (we hadn't talked at all), I said I have 6 for BJ she looked mad about that but said ok. She then gave me a condom to put on myself, I said I wanted a bbj, she got even more upset and asked for another 20. But warned me she doesn't want me to finish in her mouth. Couldn't sit still and gave me a tissue to finish on. Sure. A lackluster BJ but knowing I wouldn't comply with her request helped me finish a big load.

    She spit it out and demanded another 20, LOL good luck with that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tures/40464353
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210720-144710_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  4. #11388

    Annapolis Summer

    I already asked in Annapolis forum and never got a response. Any one seen this girl before? Calls herself Summer, Appears to be a legit UTR type, but very sketchy in convo's, can't tell if its LEO or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname (4).jpg‎   noname (2).jpg‎   noname1.jpg‎  

  5. #11387

    Riley / Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents, I am looking for info on Riley / Shelly.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-sc...altimore-92233#erotic.

    I have read reviews, but wanted to see if newer info out there.

    If you could recommend others also appreciated. Staying downtown.

    If visiting Chicago I would be happy to give suggestions.
    Although I haven't seen her in quite a while, my experiences with her over a number of visits was always positive. On time, decent menu, very cute woman, not robotic at all. A bit pricey for some, but I believe well worth it.

  6. #11386

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtu  [View Original Post]
    Do your homework. Pics don't show up on tinyeye, phone number not showing. Communication was great. 30 minutes before appointment wants 80 deposit. Said no, and countered to do multiple hour rate. Immediately went dead silent.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...f/163447152425
    In the ad look at where it says her location is. Dead giveaway that it's fake.

  7. #11385

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I could swear that I have seen her somewhere before. Speaking of Confederate, does anyone what happened to the crazy racist SW / escort that had that crazy video rant? I heard that she moved to another area to work. Was it West Virginia?

    These girls will be severely disappointed if they are thinking that the South will rise again or that Hitler craziness will ever rule this world again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I heard she went to Wv too, do you know which part?

  8. #11384
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Her tattoo is distinctive, she was advertising a lot for awhile some months ago and then disappeared for a while (I assumed enough regulars no need to advertise).

    As to working on The Block, I have not been there with regularity in a long while so would not have seen her but the dates given are suspect. For one The Flamingo's space was taken over by Hustler long before 2019.
    She did work at block (Pussycat, Jewel Box), but YEARS ago.

  9. #11383
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Scam Alert

    Do your homework. Pics don't show up on tinyeye, phone number not showing. Communication was great. 30 minutes before appointment wants 80 deposit. Said no, and countered to do multiple hour rate. Immediately went dead silent.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...f/163447152425

  10. #11382

    Riley / shelly

    Good afternoon gents, I am looking for info on Riley / Shelly.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-sc...altimore-92233#erotic.

    I have read reviews, but wanted to see if newer info out there.

    If you could recommend others also appreciated. Staying downtown.

    If visiting Chicago I would be happy to give suggestions.

  11. #11381
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Bianca Foxx she has herpes claimed it was a rare form of cancer but check the lip its herpes Get checked before you get wrecked be safe out there fortunately I didn't leave any form of fluid in her condoms only and avoided skin as much as possible good luck.
    You may be referring to the below ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4435225596

  12. #11380
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Her tattoo is distinctive, she was advertising a lot for awhile some months ago and then disappeared for a while (I assumed enough regulars no need to advertise).

    As to working on The Block, I have not been there with regularity in a long while so would not have seen her but the dates given are suspect. For one The Flamingo's space was taken over by Hustler long before 2019.
    She is probably bullshitting.

  13. #11379

    Avoid

    Avoid Bianca Foxx she has herpes claimed it was a rare form of cancer but check the lip its herpes Get checked before you get wrecked be safe out there fortunately I didn't leave any form of fluid in her condoms only and avoided skin as much as possible good luck.

  14. #11378
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Has she escorted before? According to her Facebook profile linked in her website she used to be a dancer for several clubs in The Block.
    Her tattoo is distinctive, she was advertising a lot for awhile some months ago and then disappeared for a while (I assumed enough regulars no need to advertise).

    As to working on The Block, I have not been there with regularity in a long while so would not have seen her but the dates given are suspect. For one The Flamingo's space was taken over by Hustler long before 2019.

  15. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Jumped on the Felisha Special (SS. 5). She is a big girl. Hard to tell if she has personality in the short stay; she appeared kinda cold. BBBJ was well done; no frills. Would return in a pinch.
    Are you talking about her?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...h/080326551683

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape