Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,051 to 19,065 of 41291
-
07-20-21 08:49 #22241Senior Member

Posts: 653Prices
Some of these girls be over valuing themselves. They will stay in a hotel that charges them may be 60 to 80 bucks a night but want to charge you 200 to 300 for hhr. Like I understand the girls might not want to put too many counts on their counter or to have to many people in and out of their room. But seeing 3 people for 60 tokens a service bam you made enough for two other nights if you want to extend your stay or just pocket the money. Charging high right off the bat doesn't work most of the time.
-
07-20-21 08:00 #22240Senior Member

Posts: 56Blanding
Any recommendations for a good BBBJCIM on blanding?
I've seen young Latina Selena but her communication is so spotty.
-
07-19-21 23:52 #22239Senior Member

Posts: 68Paige
I tried this girl out again, this time I took the trip to Greece. Tightest one I've tried so far, super cute girl with a nice personality too as long as you don't mind the thick look. Hotel parking is fucking horrible though and there's people lingering on about every stairwell however no one bothered me. Prices are above average but that includes all holes so I couldn't complain. Would recommend.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/401592546406
-
07-19-21 23:35 #22238Regular Member

Posts: 1Lets hope its the real thing. I miss her a lot.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 22:38 #22237Senior Member

Posts: 124Daisy back on stg
Just saw this post!!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/814467337370
-
07-19-21 18:38 #22236Regular Member

Posts: 12Any reviews on Sky?
Anyone try this one? Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/489653437211
-
07-19-21 18:12 #22235Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Maria
It appears you have 2 concerns:
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
1. You indicated there is a concern about LEO.
2. You indicated you don't know if it's her based on what you wrote:
"I don't think it's her personally. Could be wrong but I tested the waters and didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling and she wouldn't send a pic of any kind. ".
Based on what you wrote, I was confirming it is her. Now whether she is involved with LEO or not, who knows and at this point, it does not matter since she is of age. She is either 18 or 19.
-
07-19-21 17:41 #22234Senior Member

Posts: 260Maria
Her pics yes but is that actual her in the phone or uncle? I'm not finding out.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:39 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 84Would you mind if I ask what her rates are?
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:24 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 186Eve
I saw her about six months ago. The pics are pretty accurate, overall a nice time. I haven't repeated but I probably would.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 15:56 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 231Any reviews?
This girl looks familiar but there's no name so I'm not sure what to search for on here. Anyone have any experience ls, and / or can anyone point me to some reviews? Thanks.
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...l/584353583056
-
07-19-21 14:34 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 909BB on the menu?
Very much interested.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 13:34 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 1062No she's smart.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Desperate dudes are still blowing up her phone, so rates will keep going up until the phone stops ringing.
-
07-19-21 12:09 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Maria
I can confirm that this is Maria. I used to have her SM page. Someone I know saw her at the Home Depot and she was crackhead skinny then. Anyway, it's her for sure.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:17 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 86She's a bit weird she changes on that at times. When I contacted her she was asking me to come get her from some dingy motel off 103rd. Whenever I know they have that stipulation I pass bc the effect might be terrible or they might attempt to quote more. Not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






