Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Chula

    So after many tries I was finally able to see this latina, and unfortunately I was disappointed. I texted her a few hours before and we set the time, but when I got to her incall location she told me she would be "just a few more minutes" because she was getting ready. That turned into 25 minutes. She has a medium build, with a few extra pounds in the tummy area. She has some kind of skin condition where she is very blotchy all over, you can see a little of it in the picture where she has her one tit out. I would have been okay with that if she had been into the session, but she wasn't at all. She seemed really out of it, like she was either extremely hung over or was on something. She was in a dress and sandals, and when it was time to start she took off her underwear but wanted to keep the dress on. I asked her to take it off but she said that she had just put on body makeup and it was get all over her dress if she took it off. What?

    So she pulled up her dress so that her boobs were just barely sticking out, and lied on the bed with her sandals still on. She gave me a mediocre BBBJ and then wanted to put the cover on, so I asked if I could go down on her first. She sighed and said "whatever". The daty was nothing special, so I gave up on that and put the cover on. The only redeeming quality to the visit was that she was pretty tight down there, so I finished, got dressed and got out of there. 150 for hh. Maybe she was just having an off day, but I won't be going back to find out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145042385/1

  2. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Eden yet but I certainly plan to. Lindsey doesn't work on Sundays and doesn't do real late nights. She is an intelligent, classy lady however. Greg.
    Hey Lindsey, Hope life is treating you good. Your recent post / ad is interesting.

    "if you're reviewing me on USASG and stating that you're going to book me and then not show up, it won't work because I can tell apart the professionals from the bull shitters so good luck with that. I have been in business for 7 years now and know how to keep myself from getting screwed over by time wasters and flakes".

    Maybe you could tell us how not to get screwed over by a time-waster or flake.

    Most of us have booked with you in good faith, showed up, parked where you requested, some even invited in, and then "ghosted".

    What have we done wrong?

    If you recognize someone who wasn't a gentleman, then we would understand. But most of us were "first timers" and well respected by other ladies. No one is trying to harm your business, just a warning so someone doesn't waste their time driving across town only to be "ghosted" for reasons we do not understand.

    Please respond or have one of your "white knights" do it for you.

  3. #7776

    Hate to be that guy

    Ok, I hate to be that guy, but I cannot find anything on this one. I've searched the forum and Google, but nothing. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64715952

  4. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by TirqStar25  [View Original Post]
    Are we allowed to put Snapchat accounts on forum. It seems a lot of providers are using this method now, I have one I can list if acceptable, thanks.
    Just try it.

  5. #7774

    Hall pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!
    Wait, your wife gave you a hall pass for you to greek a hooker just because she was not into it? Damn, you are a lucky mofo.

  6. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Do you like to get pegged? Will do a lot of things so I can't get it in.
    No lo, so that what they do damn! These girls are tricky!

  7. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about this one or two? Looking for someone to meet today I need to make a decision. Is she

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64427838#.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3199987
    Do you like to get pegged? Will do a lot of things so I can't get it in.

  8. #7771

    Double your fun!

    Does anybody know anything about this one or two? Looking for someone to meet today I need to make a decision. Is she real? Worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64427838#.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3199987
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3199987_227023.jpg‎  

  9. #7770

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about page extension Lindsey, even if you have an appointment, your chance of seeing her is 50-50. Apparently enjoys "ghosting" or "double-booking".

    Eden on the other hand is an absolute "smoke show" Reliable, great communication, great incall. Your only disappointment will be HH 200, you will be sorry you didn't book an HR 300. Or longer
    Yes your right, I wish she would get ghosted like she ghost others, and see how she likes it. I made an appt. With her get to the location, she wants me to park in a certain park spot, I park next to it, and she ghost me, she is a waste of time, and a nutcase on top of that.

  10. #7769

    Osage Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!
    You may want to check STG. They have a Columbia-Jeff City group. Occasionally someone from the Lake will post. There is an AA provider in Columbia named Tay that will come to the Lake if you pay for travel. I've seen her for years, solid provider if you don't mind everything covered.

  11. #7768

    Hall pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!
    https://columbia-jeff-city.skipthega...m/810846346480

    You might consider driving to Columbia to see Khloe. She's a bit flaky (aren't they all?) but loves anal. I saw her a couple of months ago and enjoyed myself. The only reason I haven't seen her again is because I've been traveling out of state and haven't had the time to see local women.

  12. #7767

    Columbia / Jeff City

    There is another section for the lake, but it is pretty dead. You might want to try the Escort section in Columbia / Jeff City. There is more activity there and you won't be that far away.

    I'm at the lake quite a bit, but never have any luck. You could try starting at the "Flirt" strip club in Osage Beach.

    Would love to hear of any results. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!

  13. #7766

    Lake of the Ozarks

    Hello. I am staying about 30 minutes northwest of Osage Beach for the next 10-14 days. Anyone know of any UTRs, etc. in the area? They don't have to be knockouts or even FS. Thanks!

  14. #7765

    Eros / high end

    Alright fellow mongers here's the deal. The wife gave me a hall pass for the sake of finally trying greek because she's just not down for it at all. BUT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it the right way, not with some nasty little north county crackhead. So I'm looking for your recommendations on some Eros girls that typically come through St. Louis (they don't have to currently be in town, I can wait) that are talented at Greek. I don't really have a budget but definitely want to keep it under $1 k. Feel free to hit my inbox if you'd like but any recommendations are appreciated!

  15. #7764

    Snapchat

    Are we allowed to put Snapchat accounts on forum. It seems a lot of providers are using this method now, I have one I can list if acceptable, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape