Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21538

    Jb

    Went and saw JB yesterday. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/841131958678 Tagged her for. 50 Really not worth it. She's staying at a new place. Very mechanical. Not into it. 2 min BJ, followed by, "how do you want me". She's safe, no drama, easy. But I've had better jerk-off sessions.

  2. #21537

    Fake picture

    This young lady in the picture is based out of south Florida and not in Richmond at all. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/346885881042.

    Definitely fake pictures I seen her today in Fort Lauderdale.

  3. #21536

    Dakota

    Anyone able to PM me an update on Dakota's situation?

    I know she got busted last month, and was under the impression she had a court date near the end of July. Any news since then?

    I'm looking to be in town this weekend and would love to meet up, but I don't want to reach out if she's going to be with uncle and he's holding her phone for her.

  4. #21535

    Been A While

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Any reviews or feedback?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/513160185384
    I spent some time with her when she first got to town a few months ago. She was in one of the nicer hotels in Chester. Then she left for a while. I haven't seen her since she got back. Nothing bad to report. Was very business like, which is probably why I haven't seen her again. But it wasn't rushed. Service was decent, room was clean, she was clean. Pictures are accurate to when I saw her.

  5. #21534

    Lilly-

    Has anyone seen this one? Any reviews or feedback?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/513160185384

  6. #21533

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    First I must say I'm a sucker for a woman who has a lot of tattoos and Asians so this would be what attracted me to this provider. She absolutely is not the woman in the pictures and if she is that was about 70 lbs ago. Trying to text to set up a an appointment was brutal receiving a response every 5 minutes. Finally got the info and the motel in Chester and when I got there, she was outside smoking so I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. I get to the room and it was dark and she was in a robe. Did a LE check got a taste of the nipple and that was the last I saw of it. I had to sit at the edge of one of two beds in the room. I went to lay down and she said no not all the way on the bed. I asked about the other bed and she said no. She was standing and leaned over put on a cover and gave the most unenthusiastic attention to Jr I have ever had. Worse than the Asians at the AMP. Junior still popped up and she told me to stand up and she laid on the edge of the bed and put her feet up to my chest and was holding my wrists that were on the bed. I tried to stoke the kitty she said no, tried to play with the breasts she kept moving my hands every time I tried. So now Jr is retreating because 5 minutes into the HHR $.5 I paid for the chat she's now rushing me to get mine. Any attempt to touch her was a no go and that was it for me. I told her to turn around and she said no you're going soft and asked me why? I said you don't look like your pics, I can't touch you, I have to squat down and try to get mine because we're on the edge of the bed and you keep putting your gargantuan feet on my chest to keep me from getting all the way in, we can't get on the bed and all of this is a turn off and bullshit. I got dressed and she wanted to stark with small talk, like what I did where I'm from. All of what I told her went over her head. Wasted that $.5 but if it helps anyone from making the same mistake it will ease the pain.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64650198
    Yeah I was that guy that was going to pull the trigger, but your review came up just in time!! Thank You!

  7. #21532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    First I must say I'm a sucker for a woman who has a lot of tattoos and Asians so this would be what attracted me to this provider. She absolutely is not the woman in the pictures and if she is that was about 70 lbs ago. Trying to text to set up a an appointment was brutal receiving a response every 5 minutes. Finally got the info and the motel in Chester and when I got there, she was outside smoking so I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. I get to the room and it was dark and she was in a robe. Did a LE check got a taste of the nipple and that was the last I saw of it. I had to sit at the edge of one of two beds in the room. I went to lay down and she said no not all the way on the bed. I asked about the other bed and she said no. She was standing and leaned over put on a cover and gave the most unenthusiastic attention to Jr I have ever had. Worse than the Asians at the AMP. Junior still popped up and she told me to stand up and she laid on the edge of the bed and put her feet up to my chest and was holding my wrists that were on the bed. I tried to stoke the kitty she said no, tried to play with the breasts she kept moving my hands every time I tried. So now Jr is retreating because 5 minutes into the HHR $.5 I paid for the chat she's now rushing me to get mine. Any attempt to touch her was a no go and that was it for me. I told her to turn around and she said no you're going soft and asked me why? I said you don't look like your pics, I can't touch you, I have to squat down and try to get mine because we're on the edge of the bed and you keep putting your gargantuan feet on my chest to keep me from getting all the way in, we can't get on the bed and all of this is a turn off and bullshit. I got dressed and she wanted to stark with small talk, like what I did where I'm from. All of what I told her went over her head. Wasted that $.5 but if it helps anyone from making the same mistake it will ease the pain.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64650198
    Thanks for the review and stopped me from wasting my time and money. Don't mind some rules no Fiv I can understand peoples hands are nasty asf but no titty or laying in bed or doggy. Damn! This is type of provider that nobody should see or repeat especially after reading this. I know YMMV but you are not gunna get anything different than this. Weed these ones out keep the good ones treat them right and maybe we can see better providers. But when we constantly give deposits or go see a provider that has several bad reviews we just hurt ourselves. One traveling provider told me that word is Richmond is full of suckers. Not this one. Again thanks for your review and keep good and bad ones coming. Be safe.

  8. #21531

    Candyland

    Ad reads come play in my candy land. Nothing sweet about this one. Doesn't look anything like the pics. Nasty body, nasty skin, dentures that didn't fit right. Lackluster performance. Didn't even finish, just got up and left. Avoid. She's in hotel behind hooters. $ qv.

  9. #21530

    Staxxx is A+!

    I know she doesn't need more great reviews. They are all good. But I got to say she is a cut above in this market.

    Always clean and fresh, room is clean and smells great, professional but not mechanical, pleasant to hang out with, no drug habit (soooooooo refreshing!) Very attractive and her skills are top notch. You can't ask for more than that!

    She reminds me of Sexy Cathy from many years ago. Puerto Rican spinner that was usually out near the airport a few times a month. Anyone remember her?

    Anyway, If you haven't seen Staxxx. GO! If you have. GO again!

    Be safe!

  10. #21529

    Don't bother

    First I must say I'm a sucker for a woman who has a lot of tattoos and Asians so this would be what attracted me to this provider. She absolutely is not the woman in the pictures and if she is that was about 70 lbs ago. Trying to text to set up a an appointment was brutal receiving a response every 5 minutes. Finally got the info and the motel in Chester and when I got there, she was outside smoking so I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. I get to the room and it was dark and she was in a robe. Did a LE check got a taste of the nipple and that was the last I saw of it. I had to sit at the edge of one of two beds in the room. I went to lay down and she said no not all the way on the bed. I asked about the other bed and she said no. She was standing and leaned over put on a cover and gave the most unenthusiastic attention to Jr I have ever had. Worse than the Asians at the AMP. Junior still popped up and she told me to stand up and she laid on the edge of the bed and put her feet up to my chest and was holding my wrists that were on the bed. I tried to stoke the kitty she said no, tried to play with the breasts she kept moving my hands every time I tried. So now Jr is retreating because 5 minutes into the HHR $.5 I paid for the chat she's now rushing me to get mine. Any attempt to touch her was a no go and that was it for me. I told her to turn around and she said no you're going soft and asked me why? I said you don't look like your pics, I can't touch you, I have to squat down and try to get mine because we're on the edge of the bed and you keep putting your gargantuan feet on my chest to keep me from getting all the way in, we can't get on the bed and all of this is a turn off and bullshit. I got dressed and she wanted to stark with small talk, like what I did where I'm from. All of what I told her went over her head. Wasted that $.5 but if it helps anyone from making the same mistake it will ease the pain.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64650198

  11. #21528
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    New girl Taz you guys know the drill sm only.
    Taz or Eva?

  12. #21527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by MonstaRawr  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/64616960

    My lady likes to find attractive hoes for me to bang in front of her. She picks them and we go for it. We came across this one and she was very chatty over text, sending pics and I gave her a $20 deposit for 8 pm AFTER my girl insisted she send a selfie with the girl holding up a peace sign and the hoe did. Time goes on and we have some shit come up that is going to put us behind 15 minutes, she expresses worry because she had a 9 pm. I'm pretty fast. Especially with my girl watching- so we all agree to 8:15-8:30 so she could clean up for dude at 9 pm. She asks for an additional $20 for me being late and the time constraint we're putting fb her under just for an $80 QV. That made sense so we sent it and told her she gets the rest when we in her crib (which she gave us the address early on of: 1007 antrim ave, richmond, va 23221) but when we show up and stand outside of her crib, she refuses to come to the door or answer the phone. We waited a good 10 minutes in front and then another 10 in the car to give her an opportunity. She just took us on a goose chase and was willing to send selfies to do it. Got $40 off me. Don't fall for it, fellas.
    You paid a deposit? To a low end internet hooker with no reviews? And it was a scam? #LOL.

  13. #21526
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839533864910

    Does anyone know who this is? Her body type reminds me of chrissy in hopewell but I don't remember her having tats.

  14. #21525
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #21524

    Gotcha

    I was a little slow on this one LOL blame it on the alcohol hell no didn't believe her ass! Gave it a good pounding brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV42  [View Original Post]
    You didn't believe her did you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape