Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 41293
-
07-19-21 12:09 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Maria
I can confirm that this is Maria. I used to have her SM page. Someone I know saw her at the Home Depot and she was crackhead skinny then. Anyway, it's her for sure.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:17 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 86She's a bit weird she changes on that at times. When I contacted her she was asking me to come get her from some dingy motel off 103rd. Whenever I know they have that stipulation I pass bc the effect might be terrible or they might attempt to quote more. Not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:03 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 18Goddess Kilya
Anyone seen her yet?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...class/40078212
-
07-19-21 10:40 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 63Sharing is caring
Did you have a dream with her since her return? Care to share?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:38 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 63I think she is currently in Argyle. Her quotes are sometimes negotiable and there have been positive reviews of her in the past but based on my attempts she does not see people of color as that is her current preference.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:28 #22223Senior Member

Posts: 260Maria
If you say so! Ha.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:33 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 86She once quoted me that price and told me she was at a spot off 103rd. I passed.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 08:24 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 919Bumping request
Nobody? Nobody has seen a girl whose ad says "cum on my face?" That seems odd.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 07:02 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 894It could be the 160 HH that is the deal breaker for most. The motel she's at in photo of her at the pool is on Lane avenue. It's probably a $60 per night notel. I wouldn't see her at those prices at that place, not for $160.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-19-21 05:52 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
This is Maria, I don't care about your warm and fuzzy! This is her!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 00:44 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 690She Is Nuts
Maybe you are real, who knows. But her ad says 120 for a QV! She is nuts to ask that rate, Nuts!.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 22:57 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 722nd bad review on Kandy
Very upsetting. The most famous review was probably about a year ago with a robbery taking place. I tried to visit her last week but her communications were AWFUL and at times rude. She would go 4 hours without responding and when I told her maybe tomorrow (because my need was done) she got REALLY mad. Guess I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by EmbedWiz
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 22:48 #22216Senior Member

Posts: 36Recent visit with Kandy
After reading reviews and in an act of desperation (no one else was available) I decided to give her a try in my dream of course. Comms were very slow, took a long time to respond to my text messages, that should have been my first clue. We agreed on 1. 4 Mario coins, for HH. After I finally got to her place, she seemed to be very high on something. Acting very slow. Slurred slow speech. She went to the bathroom before dancing, and fell asleep on the toilet. I had to wake her up. Then her body is nothing to rave about. Small deflated breasts, large baby damage belly. Then, in my dream, started with no touchy here, no kissy there, I don't do this, etc. She didn't seem very enthusiastic nor accommodating. Lack luster BBJ, cover on went to Mish, then asked to get on CG, which she did, then I filled the cover. Left in a pinch. Very strong smoke smell on the room which lingered in my clothes. Then I woke up from this dream. Not worth the 1. 4 Mario coins. Not sure why the reviews were about. But YMMV, right? I'm my case my mileage was not good. Won't repeat. Be safe why'all.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/700221060207
-
07-18-21 19:15 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 67Layla and Sierra
I have mixed feeling on these two. I left unsatisfied, but under the right condition it could be a good time. Easy set up at an OK safe location. Good comms from the time we set the time until I arrived. Room was a bit messy with that lived in look, but not gross. They started with the rules 🙄 No Greek, kissing, or DATY. Took turns giving a average BBBJ. They have another weird "rule" that both of them have to be involved at all times. So while your fucking 1, she must be eating out the other. Sounds great on paper, but limits the positions and not very organic feeling. Other negatives are obvious candy use, (sores on arms, acne) especially by the thin one (Sierra), she had her eyes closed the entire time. Pics in ad are somewhat still what they look like. The brunette is not as cute, and the blonde is thinner. Positives are Sierra (blonde) has a nice tight little body with some tiny Bs just how I like them and a tiiiiiigggght Kitty. TBD, I would of rather just piled driver her in mish into submission.
Again. It wasnt really what I was looking for, but if you just want to pound a supper tight girl from behind while she has her face buried in her girlfriend twat, opt for the QV and you will probably be satisfied.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/224801822779
-
07-18-21 19:10 #22214Senior Member

Posts: 115I'm surprised this one doesn't get more attention. Nice body and friendly personality. No Greek but seems open otherwise. Would repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/015734272027











Reply With Quote





