Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,051 to 19,065 of 41283
-
07-19-21 17:39 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 84Would you mind if I ask what her rates are?
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 17:24 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 186Eve
I saw her about six months ago. The pics are pretty accurate, overall a nice time. I haven't repeated but I probably would.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 15:56 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 231Any reviews?
This girl looks familiar but there's no name so I'm not sure what to search for on here. Anyone have any experience ls, and / or can anyone point me to some reviews? Thanks.
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...l/584353583056
-
07-19-21 14:34 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 909BB on the menu?
Very much interested.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 13:34 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 1061No she's smart.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Desperate dudes are still blowing up her phone, so rates will keep going up until the phone stops ringing.
-
07-19-21 12:09 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Maria
I can confirm that this is Maria. I used to have her SM page. Someone I know saw her at the Home Depot and she was crackhead skinny then. Anyway, it's her for sure.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:17 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 86She's a bit weird she changes on that at times. When I contacted her she was asking me to come get her from some dingy motel off 103rd. Whenever I know they have that stipulation I pass bc the effect might be terrible or they might attempt to quote more. Not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:03 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 18Goddess Kilya
Anyone seen her yet?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...class/40078212
-
07-19-21 10:40 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 63Sharing is caring
Did you have a dream with her since her return? Care to share?
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:38 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 63I think she is currently in Argyle. Her quotes are sometimes negotiable and there have been positive reviews of her in the past but based on my attempts she does not see people of color as that is her current preference.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:28 #22223Senior Member

Posts: 260Maria
If you say so! Ha.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:33 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 86She once quoted me that price and told me she was at a spot off 103rd. I passed.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 08:24 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 919Bumping request
Nobody? Nobody has seen a girl whose ad says "cum on my face?" That seems odd.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 07:02 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 894It could be the 160 HH that is the deal breaker for most. The motel she's at in photo of her at the pool is on Lane avenue. It's probably a $60 per night notel. I wouldn't see her at those prices at that place, not for $160.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-19-21 05:52 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
This is Maria, I don't care about your warm and fuzzy! This is her!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






