Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 29356
-
07-20-21 08:13 #16396Senior Member

Posts: 113Muffler Shop fun
Dropped by Phoenix and said they couldn't see me. Second time in a row, and it was before noon. I haven't been to the muffler shop in quite a while so decided it would be my second choice. Wendy showed me to my room. Now the Muffler shop isn't cheap, and I new that going in. Wendy was excellent though. Nice rub, but no tease before the flip. After the flip, game on. Very large and nice nipples. Nice rear end too. Excellent FS and bb on balls and shaft. $$8 with house fee. I said it wasn't cheap.
-
07-20-21 05:04 #16395Senior Member

Posts: 1095Link
Have a link?
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:22 #16394Senior Member

Posts: 127Sylvia
I agree, she gave a great massage.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 19:19 #16393Senior Member

Posts: 60Mmgeg
I called her a month so back, she is in Vegas, sounds like for good, gave me a number of a good replacement.
Originally Posted by Reds08
[View Original Post]
But was very disappointed when we spoke, rate was higher & would not say if she offered BBBJ CIM.
I passed.
-
07-19-21 17:48 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 76Contact please
Indyguy69,
And how does one get in contact with her?
-
07-19-21 17:15 #16391Regular Member

Posts: 1Where are these located?
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 15:58 #16390Senior Member

Posts: 421Sylvia
Anyone that remembers Sylvia from Myopain in Carmel, she is back in town for the week working out of a studio at 8250 Bash. Still gives one the best professional massages I have ever received.
-
07-19-21 15:11 #16389Regular Member

Posts: 15Firehouse
Just visited firehouse on 86th. From the outside looks pretty sketchy, but the inside is pretty nice. Walked in and was led to the room, pretty friendly mt (didn't get her name though). Massage was decent, not super hard, but she does try to make it enjoyable and mix things up a bit every now and then. One the flip, saw that I was ready and asked me for what I wanted. Told her I wanted FS and she said 200, which is pretty steep IMO, but I was thinking with my other head at the time so I said sure. Nice tits, not super big, but definitely a good handful with big nipples. Started mish and ended with her on top. Fair warning, she likes to slam it down when she's on top so be careful. All in all, not a bad experience, will probably visit again since its so close to me.
-
07-19-21 09:40 #16388Senior Member

Posts: 810Yeah went to check it out but the lady was pretty old. She had to be pushing 50 but very petite. Decided against it because for a a bit more I can just go get a decent massage and FS at sweet with equal quality girl. She did offer BBFS for extra but not a risk I felt like taking. Glad I walked away. I was hoping to get a decent girl or younger than normal but no luck with this one.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
I'll wait for the next rotation. Sometimes they have good girls but most of the time they are crap.
-
07-18-21 23:53 #16387Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks!
Any mt suggestions or those to avoid at AA?
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 23:50 #16386Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks! Recommendations?
Any MT you'd recommend, or avoid from Aquarius?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 18:40 #16385Senior Member

Posts: 727That confirms something for me.
Must of been her I picked up yesterday afternoon luggage and all took her to extended stay in the uber mobile. She tipped me $10 on the 2 minute trip. She said red roof was too small. I had figured she was one of the girls. Definitely over 40.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 18:08 #16384Senior Member

Posts: 423Castleton Asian motel. Avoid
Was in the area and had a decent experience last week at the extended stay location behind Lowe's. This weeks lady was staying at the red roof. Looks were decent for what you get around Indy. For fun I asked her age and she said 25. LOL I would say 45.
To be nice. Not sure if she was on something or could have been her age, but she has some shaking in her arms / hands. Not consistent, but enough to notice after being in the room for five min. Horrible CBJ so moved on to FS. Dead fish to start out and I was not feeling it. So I tried to end this quickly and all of a suden she got into it and moaning loudly. I must of done something right. Got really into and she started rubbing my nipples. She got her O and I was about to pop then She pinched my nipples with her nails like she was trying to pop a zit. I told her to stop and my hard on was gone. Tired to get back into it, but she started talking saying "how no young girls work here and they want her to do no condom" and "you cum now" just repeating this loudly. I told her to stop talking since it's not helping me. I ended up just self servicing and she wanted me to pop in a tissue that she was holding as she is laying down on the bed. Well, she didn't place the tissue in the right area and I got some on her leg, stomach and chest. She was pissed. I would not repeat with this provider.
-
07-18-21 16:39 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 176Never spend your money on somebody who lies. If they lie, just keep your money and leave. Don't support liars.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 11:24 #16382Regular Member

Posts: 11Columbus Franklin
Does anyone know if there is any new talent at the Columbus or Franklin Spas.










Reply With Quote





