Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16458
    Anyone seen any of these ladies or heard about them? Angela seems like a super MILF nearing 50, but very attractive I'd say. Edith looks great, but apparently only meets men age 30 and up. And Sofia seems cute with that huge butt. I haven't mongered in a long time, but this is tempting. Any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/edith-montez

    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-dianna

  2. #16457

    Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    Ideally, you'd be able to work out the msog detail before booking an hour or longer with an escort. Personally, I can't bring myself to discuss something like that over text / phone or even at the start of the appointment with a new lady. Too risky or upfront for my taste.
    I am at the age where MSOG is not possible but this last part of SleepOdyssey's post relates to something I have said on here before. The providers do not want to talk about details on the phone. But that seems to be where the details need to be worked out. Clients don't want to drive / take the train-bus to get to the locale only to find out that X, why, or Z is not possible. That GFE does not include DFK or DATY. That 1 hour only means one pop. Whatever. If a client decides to leave then the provider has had her time wasted as well.

    Of course, we're not always dealing with the most intelligent, creative folks and I get that providers are dealing with an endless barrage of time wasters, but it seems to me that the conversation akin to the "I had a dream that I saw. " post would be applicable.

    Client: Let me describe a hypothetical situation. I meet your friend at a club. Your friend only has 1 hour to hook up. I would like to do this, this during that hour. Would your friend do that during the hour?

    Provider: My friend would do this and my friend would not do that.

    Client: Cool. I saw this movie called Pretty Woman. If your friend was Julia Roberts what do you think your friend would charge for the things your friend would do?

    Haha. But this would never happen with STG / EB ladies.

  3. #16456
    From my experience, the few more upscale ladies I've seen had no problem going more than once in a hour and at no additional up charge. In pretty much every case, I knew I wasn't going to last the whole hour and could only hope they'd say yes. A couple not even watching the clock. Maybe I've been lucky or maybe they liked me idk. But, I've also met up with a couple ladies before who requested an up charge, in order for a second round / msog to happen within the time. Or else I guess nothing else would've happened and / or I would've been asked to leave. Obviously, the first scenario where they say yes with no up charge is preferable. However, this is totally dependant on the lady and you shouldn't expect it to be the standard.

    On one hand, maybe it can be a little ridiculous to think you booked a hour and she said time's up after a short time, because you couldn't last longer. I've been there and thought exactly that. "But, it wasn't even the full hour. " But that's just the way it is with how some ladies operate. It's probably more ridiculous to think they want to hop on a stranger again within the same hour. I think it's totally understandable. I've seen many ads / rates sections specify whether msog is included or whether that's an up charge in a hour long appointment. Though, most ads / rate sections probably don't specify. I'd say you should expect not to get another round within the hour, unless specified or if you're with an agency model (who usually do msog). And bring extra cash if you're even interested or worried about getting a second round.

    Ideally, you'd be able to work out the msog detail before booking an hour or longer with an escort. Personally, I can't bring myself to discuss something like that over text / phone or even at the start of the appointment with a new lady. Too risky or upfront for my taste.

  4. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from Curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc
    True that.

  5. #16454
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This is where paying upfront could backfire so maybe part of your setting expectations could be explaining to them you have been burned on time so you will pay them after.
    Interesting idea. How often has paying afterwards worked for you? ETA: I'm not talking about the tip portion of the payment at an AMP. That's not my scene.

  6. #16453
    This is where paying upfront could backfire so maybe part of your setting expectations could be explaining to them you have been burned on time so you will pay them after.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Pfffttt!

    The fact that you have linked to an almost amusing YouTube is of no significance. Maybe you think that's how this hobby works, but I don't, a lot of other guys here don't, and most of the girls I see don't either. By far the majority of girls I see understand that when I pay for an hour, I expect the whole hour.

    I don't know about the girl in question, but most of these girls specify their rates by time, with increasing rates for increasing periods of time. If a guy pays the extra money for the longer period of time, he's entitled to it.

    I've started explaining my expectations and my typical sequence of events in detail to girls, so that if they have any stupid ideas about this shitt, they can let me know up front. That shouldn't even be necessary, though. Some of these biatches are just shitty people.

  7. #16452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc
    Pfffttt!

    The fact that you have linked to an almost amusing YouTube is of no significance. Maybe you think that's how this hobby works, but I don't, a lot of other guys here don't, and most of the girls I see don't either. By far the majority of girls I see understand that when I pay for an hour, I expect the whole hour.

    I don't know about the girl in question, but most of these girls specify their rates by time, with increasing rates for increasing periods of time. If a guy pays the extra money for the longer period of time, he's entitled to it.

    I've started explaining my expectations and my typical sequence of events in detail to girls, so that if they have any stupid ideas about this shitt, they can let me know up front. That shouldn't even be necessary, though. Some of these biatches are just shitty people.

  8. #16451

    Little Village

    I travel to Chicago regularly for work. I am looking for a cute latina near little village to potentially hookup with on regular basis. Pulaski and 31st area within close proximity.

  9. #16450

    Magical meghan is magical

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036.

    I saw about a month ago a few members were considering it. She is so damn sexy. And she does pegging! Any reports please post or pm me please. Thanks!
    I had a session with Meghan last week. Clean incall, easy text to setup. I only do fetish sessions, so I can only comment on that. She states no GFE or FS, know that up front. Pics are her, she is young, tall, slender and gorgeous. For massage or basic Fetish / bdsm it is is 150 for 30 and 250 for 60. A 50 upcharge for pegging / prostate. For fetish, those are decent rates. I wanted to do something simple for a first session, so I skipped the pegging and asked for a 30 minute tease session with some edging and tickling. This is possibly the hottest tease session I have ever had. Meghan seemed to enjoy showing off her body and she has good hands, so I was brought to the edge pretty fast. We agreed that if I could not control myself Meghan would find some kind of punishment to keep me from cumming too quickly. I was soon begging for punishment and found that she gives a very firm hand spanking. Several rounds of this drove me insane, I couldn't stand another round, but also didn't want it to ever stop. She finally gave me an intense hand finish and some post orgasm tickle torture. If light bdsm is your thing but you aren't into dungeons, Meghan is worth checking out. Treat her right!

  10. #16449

    Asian Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by JuryDoodie  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a girl with a full Bush. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    If that's all you're looking for many Chinese apartment girls would be like that.

  11. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.
    Just made an SA profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d7ff...3-2ed6852f9996

  12. #16447

    Well done sir

    This clip is hilarious and very accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc

  13. #16446

    Hairy

    Been looking for a girl with a full Bush. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  14. #16445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Because she made it sound as if there would be multiple rounds. And that is common practice as is. You pay for an hour, you get an hour. You should AT LEAST get two rounds with an hour time slot. Especially with these ghetto rats who don't do anything besides banging right from the minute you walk in. No massage, no foreplay, no small talk. Nothing.

    The only time I would be okay with getting only one pop for my time is if the girl is a professional and starts the session off with a nice sensual massage and then builds up to the act, properly using the whole time. That is the case with a lot of the agency girls. Scumbags like this wigger sit you down and immediately jump to it. Total turn off.
    Why the slur?

  15. #16444
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape