Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 206 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 3089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by KeenKeen  [View Original Post]
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.
    OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.

  2. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.

  3. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.

  4. #2606

    Non-asian Agency

    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?

  5. #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/on...licit-content/

    The CEO of * has apparently lost his fucking mind and made the absolute dumbest decision in the history of the internet since ****** removed adult content. I feel like this is good news as many girls that would normally escort or do cams / porn were turning to * and doing. Absolutely nothing but making millions for reasons I can't understand. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.
    Mastercard and Visa were threatening to pull payment processing. In the past this has applied to executives even when they join new firms.

  6. #2604

    Good news for us

    https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/on...licit-content/

    The CEO of * has apparently lost his fucking mind and made the absolute dumbest decision in the history of the internet since ****** removed adult content. I feel like this is good news as many girls that would normally escort or do cams / porn were turning to * and doing. Absolutely nothing but making millions for reasons I can't understand. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.

  7. #2603
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazuca1979  [View Original Post]
    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?
    It seems like that site is yet another variation on sugar daddying.

    If I was into this for just finding a [Deleted by Admin] to fuck on, and did not mind and extra 100 pounds, try facebook dating. Most of my tennis buddies who are younger use it, especially if they are travelling. One of my buddies got a threesome with some nonpros at their place. And they looked pretty good.

  8. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    No luck. Was banned for being a little inappropriate LOL. I seen some pics of women dressing very sexy but from talks but extras. Just more of the same of girls thinking they should be paid for doing nothing.
    Cuddle comfort is a game for who likes the hunting, you can't say any word that mention other intentions, I have had lucky in some states with cuddle comfort, I don't know here, trying to find some pearl.

  9. #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazuca1979  [View Original Post]
    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?
    No luck. Was banned for being a little inappropriate LOL. I seen some pics of women dressing very sexy but from talks but extras. Just more of the same of girls thinking they should be paid for doing nothing.

  10. #2600

    Cuddle sites

    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?

  11. #2599

    Playing it safe

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    Best chance to get an unvaxxed girl for those afraid of the shed, I guess.

  12. #2598
    Awe snap, the Canada / USA border opens Monday and I fly into Toronto that early evening to go see all my Asian gals. Looking forward to see Florence Yi can't wait to catch up with her and lick her smooth kitty.

  13. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    So dudes face is covered but whose name is on bottom of the pic? Nice.

  14. #2596

    Pornstar a VIP guest at Turning Point USA

    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E6jcOCoXsAI5Tsv.jpg‎  

  15. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It seems from the instagrams I follow every girl who lives in topanga studied sexology and yoni licking with that psalm girl who killed herself when she was off her meds for an hour. I think the cults are mostly yoga krishna nonsense (what mainline religions that believe in one deity call idol worship). Your best bet is to go to join a yoga meditation place there and maybe get some yoga shorts with a hole in it so your lingam gets exposed and someone gets the message. It seems that all the gals there are just delusional and do paid sex work on the side.
    I grew up at Maha on San Vicente, Oh the sweaty crotches I have seen and even Lululemoned a few females with gifts. Inner peace and Om is the way! Now if I could just find a good sex cult to join.

    Stay blissful in stretchy pants.

    Justn Beaver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape