Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 1380 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11366

    Legit?

    Spidey senses say sting, anyone have the scoop? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64668446.

  2. #11365
    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from seeing Raven, she hosts at the same place (same exact room) as Bella the Italian hooker on Northern Parkway. The building is next to a gas station, and there's a shipping company on the corner of the building which seems to be a hangout spot for a lot of the local neighborhood folks, so it's a little bit busy for my liking. Called to say that I arrived, she eventually came out and showed me the way in. Last time I was in this room was 2-3 years ago with Bella, and there was nothing but some couch cushions to do the deed on. This time, Raven has a bed at least, but not much more than that. One big turnoff is the room is extremely hot and stuffy, the windows won't open more than a crack and there's no AC, it was at least 85 degrees F in there, which got even hotter once we started fucking. As for raven, she looks like her pics but has 1-2 scabs on her face, she's tall and rail thin, a true spinner. She kind of rambles about random stuff, but it didn't seem like she was high, just a bit eccentric I guess. Didn't see any visible track marks on legs or arms. She starts off with a nice bbj, good technique, goes deep and no teeth, just how I like it. Before I blow I ask her to hop on, she rides me for a bit, asks to go doggy which she enjoys, I oblige. Switch up to missionary, and eventually I ask her to finish me with her mouth, after 2-3 minutes of good head I blow in her mouth. She mentions she's out of wipes and hands me some tissues to wipe up. Damage was $. 5 for the half hour. Really have to mention again, the room was hot and stuffy, I'm a pretty thin guy, but if you have some body fat you are going to be sweating bullets. Maybe book a date after it rains and cools down.

    Her personal site: https://ravenstarr.site/.
    She looks familiar. Has she escorted before? According to her Facebook profile linked in her website she used to be a dancer for several clubs in The Block.

  3. #11364

    Unreliability

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Gone are the times when you could schedule to see someone at a set time range or day. It's double-triple bookings and whoever gets there first and who is willing to wait before they get too high or just decide to stop seeing people for the day with no explanation.
    My favoritr is "TEXT ONLY WHEN READY" in big bold print in their ads, then they take 3 hours to get back to you. If you are going to be like that, then don't get pissy at me when I try to book a 5 pm at noon.

  4. #11363

    Caution is correct!

    Yea, she just started advertising on EB on the 15th of July and has no reviews or comments.

    She is also not listed and has no reviews at Eroticmonkey, TER or Privatedelights.

    I'd watch her page but let someone else take the plunge before I would.

    Happy & Safe Mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64631507

    She responded fast, quoted prices that were a little low for how good she looked in the picture, and gave me the location of the Red Roof in Linthicum Heights right away.

    My spider sense was tingling so I didn't go for it.

  5. #11362
    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Since the Laurel place raid, I wouldn't be surprised these are stings. All the ads are placed around the same time and exact same frequency.
    I reached out to this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64631507

    She responded fast, quoted prices that were a little low for how good she looked in the picture, and gave me the location of the Red Roof in Linthicum Heights right away.

    My spider sense was tingling so I didn't go for it.

  6. #11361

    Re: Confederate top

    Quote Originally Posted by TRockCock69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing this one with confederate tops?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/567170716108
    I could swear that I have seen her somewhere before. Speaking of Confederate, does anyone what happened to the crazy racist SW / escort that had that crazy video rant? I heard that she moved to another area to work. Was it West Virginia?

    These girls will be severely disappointed if they are thinking that the South will rise again or that Hitler craziness will ever rule this world again.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  7. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's up with those Latina ads being run on LC in Linthicum?

    They aren't very responsive either curiously.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/1


    MJ1.
    Since the Laurel place raid, I wouldn't be surprised these are stings. All the ads are placed around the same time and exact same frequency.

  8. #11359

    Linthicum Latina

    The one's I texted responded promptly. Same rates for all of them. 100 ss 150 hh 200 hr. No GFE, no Bare. I'm concern that they are at least 8 that posted at the same time. Did not partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's up with those Latina ads being run on LC in Linthicum?

    They aren't very responsive either curiously.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/1


    MJ1.

  9. #11358

    Linthicum Latina's

    Anybody know what's up with those Latina ads being run on LC in Linthicum?

    They aren't very responsive either curiously.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/1


    MJ1.
    Last edited by MrJusnupin1; 07-17-21 at 12:44. Reason: Link added...

  10. #11357

    Trip K Girl

    Anyone interested in seeing this one with confederate tops?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/567170716108
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjg1mdc3mdfjzdaxztliytc3zdvlntaymgq1mjlmnzywmzk0mg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #11356

    Yup

    Seems to be getting worse. Even the selection of young petite girls is half as much from 2 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    Gone are the times when you could schedule to see someone at a set time range or day. It's double-triple bookings and whoever gets there first and who is willing to wait before they get too high or just decide to stop seeing people for the day with no explanation.

  12. #11355

    Pecker pills

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    I have used https://viabestbuys.com/ for many years. They have always worked for me. I know they say you do not need to buy from overseas, but I am not sure you can beat $1 per 20 mg Cialis when you order 100 pills. I am 64 myself. I was taking one 20mg Cialis every other day a few years back and I was always ready. I now take them as needed, because my wife's sex drive dropped and she only wants it maybe once every week or two. I only visit AMPs maybe once or twice a month.
    So I do the online update for Roman. As last years script was expired. I get approved by email. Snd get notice that the script is now being filled at my pharmacy of choice.

    The pharmacy calls my cell to make sure I want the script for daily Cialis. Because it would cost $1100. For the 3 month fill.

    HOLY SHIT! Then he said he could change it to the generic.

    I ask how much. He says $27.

    Well hell yeah. That's what I had before.

    Dj no Canadian bullshit. Or cross the border to Mexico.

    It's the real deal. And I don't get charged by Roman.

  13. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    RIP. Wasted an hour on each.
    Gone are the times when you could schedule to see someone at a set time range or day. It's double-triple bookings and whoever gets there first and who is willing to wait before they get too high or just decide to stop seeing people for the day with no explanation.

  14. #11353

    Ghosted by raven and mckenna

    RIP. Wasted an hour on each.

  15. #11352

    News

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64572142

    Any news on this chic. No comments kr or reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape