Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 546 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3024

    Go to website

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbing  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the option to turn off the auto renewal has been hidden or taken away after the latest site update. If anyone know how to do this please share. Thank you.

    I have sent a couple HELP REQUEST but no reply yet.
    I don't think you can disable it using the app you need to log in to the actual website.

  2. #3023

    Auto renewal

    It looks like the option to turn off the auto renewal has been hidden or taken away after the latest site update. If anyone know how to do this please share. Thank you.

    I have sent a couple HELP REQUEST but no reply yet.

  3. #3022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I'm doing a test month now with the 4th of July discount. Lots of fakes. I don't understand the random favorites from people all over the world. Easy to ignore but annoying and fills up the favorites list. Easy to ignore the ones who proudly post that they are looking for online or platonic but there are some that spring that on you in chat. I just drop the conversation there, I know there won't be any room for persuasion. Lastly, I've found asking "What part of Orlando are you in" works pretty well. My evidence is that those messages are read but not replied to and within a day they are deactivated or block me.

    So far, the biggest pro is that people are surprisingly willing to jump off the site and on to text / phone. So once my month ends, I'll have a pretty long list of contacts to mine.

    Biggest con is that while it looked like a huge pool as a non-premium member, I've quickly realized how small the pool is and don't anticipate to have any more luck on here than I have on Tinder.
    Being added as a favorite is kind of annoying. You can go to your settings and click on hidden on the "Search and Dashboard" tab. They won't see you online and you'll be left alone. Yeah the pool is definitely small but once you find a couple of good ones you will be glad you did. My best finds have been on Seeking by far. It just takes time man. Keep at it LOL.

  4. #3021

    Some familiar faces to me on here.

    Just a few I've seen posting other places. Surprised that I haven't seen more to be honest:

    Annette: https://www.seeking.com/member/9b3da...7-d41d6de498f4.

    -- Avoid, it's Annette. Enough said.

    LaLaLovezzz: https://www.seeking.com/member/f6394...4-e1bc45457c7a.

    -- Connected with her off a recent Craigslist posting not too long ago and then when we connected on SA the text pulled up our previous messages and same photos. Didn't feel comfortable going to her Pine Hills incall.

    LSterling: https://www.seeking.com/member/33b89...5-3db404295ef0.

    -- Haven't met but this one is on Eros if not other places as well.

  5. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be about the same scammers to me. I have noticed not as many new members that are legit though. Maybe there is too much free money being given out. Either way it's easy to spot the fakes. I just block them and move on.
    Agreed. I'm doing a test month now with the 4th of July discount. Lots of fakes. I don't understand the random favorites from people all over the world. Easy to ignore but annoying and fills up the favorites list. Easy to ignore the ones who proudly post that they are looking for online or platonic but there are some that spring that on you in chat. I just drop the conversation there, I know there won't be any room for persuasion. Lastly, I've found asking "What part of Orlando are you in" works pretty well. My evidence is that those messages are read but not replied to and within a day they are deactivated or block me.

    So far, the biggest pro is that people are surprisingly willing to jump off the site and on to text / phone. So once my month ends, I'll have a pretty long list of contacts to mine.

    Biggest con is that while it looked like a huge pool as a non-premium member, I've quickly realized how small the pool is and don't anticipate to have any more luck on here than I have on Tinder.

  6. #3019

    Used to post on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d62f...5-b2a8aefdb976

    So I have seen one bad review and a few reviews say maybe after first contact. But has anyone actually seen her? Is the one bad review just YMMV is she really a diamond in the rough or just fools gold?
    This girl used to post on BP the towards the later years before it was shut down. I remember those pics she's using on SA, same pics she used on BP. Met her once.

  7. #3018
    Visiting Orlando in a few weeks and have a lot of time to kill. If anyone has experience with any of these ladies and would like to share it would be appreciate. Interested to know who's good with BBBJ, GFE / psa, multiple shots cip or cim.

    Pamela1612.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/292b0...a-942edf6a8cf7

    SassyStayc.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/18da2...8-cecbec3828dd

    Classy Lady 1.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5ec93...c-22ab9f36ae0f

    British Bombshell.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d05cc...f-1be1423ae62c

    Sand between my feet.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c3ca72c-f98e-4bc7-8dec-e207919ccf18

  8. #3017

    Recents

    Sugardarling1004.

    Talks a good game. Seems like she just wants to sell pics or vids. When it comes time to meet up, she has an excuse to not show. Flake.

    Prettypinkbabyy.

    DTF. Not bad. Pretty girl but not sure I would repeat.

  9. #3016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by CDX12  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has Seeking gotten worse? Women asking for more money, all platonic. I dunno if the are / are is there really. (Especially as the membership has increased, which is crazy).
    Seems to be about the same scammers to me. I have noticed not as many new members that are legit though. Maybe there is too much free money being given out. Either way it's easy to spot the fakes. I just block them and move on.

  10. #3015
    Is it just me or has Seeking gotten worse? Women asking for more money, all platonic. I dunno if the are / are is there really. (Especially as the membership has increased, which is crazy).

  11. #3014

    Smoke on the water

    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, overall nice girl and chatty, meet at her house, knows what the deal is. She lives with her sister so timing will be based on when she has the house to herself. I wouldn't repeat for the fact that she smelled heavily of smoke and she was bigger than her pics. Gives a good BBBJ and willing for BBFS but I don't do that. She's also an hour away drive for me.

    Stay safe.

    Jmack.
    I didn't know she smoked but did see a ton of cig butts leading in. I agree her BJ are good and she is total GFE did she hit you up for more money afterwards? Begging is so unattractive.

  12. #3013

    Kind of boring

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    So, I get this urge on occasion to splurge a little on myself, as sort of a reward when I have to deal with a lot of BS, Before messaging her does anyone have any intel on this one? I suspect she is high $ but I'm okay with that if she is high quality? If not, any recommendations? I want elegance and classy, not an everyday SB. Thanks! https://www.seeking.com/member/e794b...b-46efc0b64792.
    I guess it really depends on your definition of elegant and classy but I thought she was pretty boring all around for $$$.

    Here is a sweet girl out of Tampa that came out looking like a movie star when I took her to dinner and was a lot of fun through the whole night. Chat her up you might be able to get her attention (she's in Miami for two more days and then back home).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0908e...3-1083ba9c8c86

  13. #3012

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    So, I get this urge on occasion to splurge a little on myself, as sort of a reward when I have to deal with a lot of BS, Before messaging her does anyone have any intel on this one? I suspect she is high $ but I'm okay with that if she is high quality? If not, any recommendations? I want elegance and classy, not an everyday SB. Thanks! https://www.seeking.com/member/e794b...b-46efc0b64792.
    Wow!, She looks amazing. Please report back if you end up going for it.

    Stay safe.

    Jmack.

  14. #3011

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    See post #2309.
    She's ok, overall nice girl and chatty, meet at her house, knows what the deal is. She lives with her sister so timing will be based on when she has the house to herself. I wouldn't repeat for the fact that she smelled heavily of smoke and she was bigger than her pics. Gives a good BBBJ and willing for BBFS but I don't do that. She's also an hour away drive for me.

    Stay safe.

    Jmack.

  15. #3010

    Time to splurge and reward myself

    So, I get this urge on occasion to splurge a little on myself, as sort of a reward when I have to deal with a lot of BS, Before messaging her does anyone have any intel on this one? I suspect she is high $ but I'm okay with that if she is high quality? If not, any recommendations? I want elegance and classy, not an everyday SB. Thanks! https://www.seeking.com/member/e794b...b-46efc0b64792.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape