Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 807 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Detroit uses a different approach to catch Johns

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    There is something else that no one ever wants to say because they don't want to be accused of being racist. I don't pick up BSWs. It's not about racism. Over many years, I had some negative experiences. I have have read a zillion stories about negative consequences. I am not willing to risk my health and safety to be an equal justice warrior. It's like gambling in Vegas. Does it make me prejudiced if I prefer not to bet on an inside straight? I would simply rather take the reduced risk I have found with WSWs. Can something bad happen with them? Absolutely! But I go back to my Vegas analogy. Some gambles are riskier than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    UCLEO never. Never. Never gets in the car. They talk through the window. They ask what you want, whachu looking for, how much you're willing to spend. They're wearing wires so they got you on record in case you try to deny it. The have your license number in case you try to run. About the time you mention money or something sexual, the unmarked pulls up and three big bruisers get out to start making your life hell.

    If a itch starts talking through the window, you say, "Sorry, I thought you were my god-daughter who needs a ride. " or hand them a tract telling them they'll burn in hell if they don't find Jesus, or say something in pig-Latin then drive off. Real hookers jump in and want you to take off so they can get off the main drag, then start negotiating. Hell, a real hooker will reach over and honk your johnson as a UC check before she says "How much you got?

    So if you happen to stop for a really clean looking, better than average looking slore and she starts to talk through the window, you know what to do. If you don't mention sex or money, they got nothing. Happy cruising!

    Coochie (ain't been caught yet) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    See post:


    www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4500-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5438424&viewfull=1#post5438424

    This type of thing is commonly done here here in Detroit This is post #16294 is in SW discussion Detroit

    "The old saying, "Hindsight is 20/20" was very true in my case. After the bust, I thought of all KINDS of warnings I should have seen: 1. Rachel was cleaned up, wearing make up and dressed in a nice jacket and slacks instead of the yoga pants and a t shirt that looked like she had been in it for 4 days. 2. There was a large built black gal standing only a few steps away typing something on her phone at the time. 3. Rachel tried to NOT go w / me at first, saying she was meeting a friend and only got in when I said, "We'll only be about 30 minutes. " 4. Right after I made the offer, she started to cry and looked at me very sadly, like she really wanted to say something. (She and I had gotten along well up to that point and I would always buy her food and cuddle w / her when we could do so. 5. And this one is the one that made me feel the DUMBEST after it was all over: Another gal had WARNED me that Rachel was working w / the cops a couple of weeks beforehand, but I figured, as did another poster here, that the cops wouldn't trust a 'real' working girl in a sting."



    FLSTC.

  2. #7920

    Callie & BSW

    I believe yesterday I tried out Callie, if she's a BSW with dyes hair and booty shorts. If not, then it was still good, but, I've been seeing a relatively high amount of BSW on National recently in comparison to the amount of WSW which is something I'm quite enjoying. I don't know if the amount of BSW will dwindle down here in the South, but, enjoying it while it lasts.

  3. #7919
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing.

    That's a story I don't think I'd want to tell anybody.

    Puked in his car and he still fucked her in his car.

    Damn!!
    I'm not sure the op considered this the bottom.

    Have we confirmed that he didn't pay her extra to throw up on him and f her afterwards?

    No kink shaming, just wondering how much of a tip he left her for pulling it off, and whether he provided the burrito she ate or that was her special touch to make daddy proud and add a little something special to the deed.

  4. #7918

    Damn is right.

    Just goes to show you the power the little head has sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing.

    That's a story I don't think I'd want to tell anybody.

    Puked in his car and he still fucked her in his car.

    Damn!!

  5. #7917
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing.

    That's a story I don't think I'd want to tell anybody.

    Puked in his car and he still fucked her in his car.

    Damn!!
    He didn't say he actually went through with it. Not that I really want to know after his graphic description of the sights and smells.

  6. #7916

    RE: MongerMilw

    So, 'puking while doing the deed' isn't too far gone?? WOW, you have a high risk tolerance man!!

    Just for reference, if you look at the pic (s) in her link *Notice the little wrist tings that she wears* These are NOT 'Trendy Add-on's', they're to cover the MASSIVE 'damage' on both her wrists man. I would be very careful with her due to the 'heavy. Heavy. Heavy usage'. I'd be very concerned about that thing that starts with {{HEP}} and ends with {{CCCC}} I sorta' kinda like my Liver!

    Unfortunately, IMHO, I don't think she's 'going to last' for too much longer. AKA 'Waking up dead' Juuuuuuust sayin.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/062815433671

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMilw  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/062815433671

    I'm hoping to catch her before she's too far gone but after she opens her menu to greek.

  7. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the bottom bro.
    I was thinking the same thing.

    That's a story I don't think I'd want to tell anybody.

    Puked in his car and he still fucked her in his car.

    Damn!!

  8. #7914

    Horchata

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.
    Sounds like the baby batter burrito curdled the aholi sauce. I'm not a chef, nor a doctor, but I'd stay away from the horchata.

  9. #7913
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/062815433671

    I'm hoping to catch her before she's too far gone but after she opens her menu to greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.

  10. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.
    This was always my worst nightmare, I can only imagine how much cum was in that throw up, what a trooper finishing the job LOL.

  11. #7911

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.
    Welcome to the bottom bro.

  12. #7910

    Like Gramma Said. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.
    If ya can't eat it, don't fuck it. I don't mean to be critical, but Willow you seem to cast caution to the wind when caution is mandatory. I am seriously worried for you. A smidgen of better judgement is in order here. Be careful.

    Coochie (old curmudgeon) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  13. #7909

    RE: Picked up the infamous Schandel

    OMG! Duuuuude, that's fawkin' hysterical (because it wasn't me of course) Damn, I think I just peed a little form laughing!

    We are talking about this one, correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sketchy.jpg‎  

  14. #7908

    Schandel

    Picked up the infamous Schandel at her usual corner on G. Looked real used. Still picked her up. While sucking like usual she all of a sudden got sick and puked in my car. Didn't make it out the door. What came our was discussing. Must have been eating burritos. Pulled done her yoga pant to finish the job inside her. Wow the smell and the stuff around her private area made mr sick. Gave her. 4 and she got out. This was yesterday. My car reeks today. WTF. She needs help bad guys.

  15. #7907
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

    FYI the study that says African American's have a higher rate of HIV than white people probably didn't specifically focus on street walkers, if it did, I promise you those numbers would be more eaqual.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape