LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14552

    Sarah

    So, I got the chance to meet Sarah last night. Seems she can't get on Skip the Game, so she's not doing incalls. Guys, we need to keep this one around. She's nice, but she is a clock watcher. I hit her up for a hh for 120, OMG it was amazing. She isn't available during the day, nor is she available every night.

    https://callescort.org/919-300-6996

  2. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to RTFF before asking questions, hoping a regular can help me out with these, or if not, at least point me where to read more or search for.
    1) It's part personal interest and part practical. If a hooker catches a charge for something like heroin then you know seeing her is considerably more risky. If she gets arrested for something like a probation violation then you know that at any point a PO could knock on the door.

    2) I'm NAL and this isn't legal advice but simply responding to an ad is enough to get you in some degree of trouble as is posting. I personally don't deal with hookers who won't talk price or services. I get some that refuse but would you rather know what you're getting before or after you pay? Granted that over time you learn how to communicate in a round about way. So maybe instead of asking for GFE you say you're looking to get treated like she's in a relationship with you. Or you just straight ask if everything is covered. I feel like prices are a little high and I've never shied away from countering if I don't like what she's saying. On the higher end the price is usually the price but in my experience they tend to be face up about what services they don't offer.

    3) The pics are fake but the ads are real. So you're not going to find a woman who looks like the ad but you will find a woman. There are guys who use those frequently so they can better answer but it's not a complete crapshoot as many report the same girl. FWIW maybe check the Fayetteville boards to see if SOB is still open if you're into Asians. I found that was preferable to local AMPs and the Asian ads.

    4) I have and in all honesty it's better in theory and movies than reality. You'll likely be using a condom which means that the providers may make you change condoms any time you want to switch between them which for me kills a bit of the fun. It's also hard to find ones who are into women enough to actually make it a fun experience for you. When it comes to hookers who don't specialize in it, I've had a better time just getting a double BBBJ than double FS. If you're lucky they'll actually kind of compete with each other and do things like see who can take your dick the furthest. I even had a chick once who said her friend wasn't going deep enough and started pushing her head down. Since it's your birthday I'd say to consider what experience you're looking for and be really specific with the hookers but be prepared to pay more for more quality. Most of the low end girls share rooms or can get another chick in the hotel to coem through but again you're gambling on rather or not she's into women enough to do anything other than just kind of be there.

  3. #14550

    Anyone?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/059012837421

    Any good words on this sexy thang?

  4. #14549

    Any Info?

    Hey, does anyone have any information on this girl https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem.../229578898271?.

    I read a lot of your horror stories lately and am feeling a bit paranoid. Don't want to see a provider without some kind of verification.

  5. #14548

    Very fishy!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #14547

    Greensboro provider to avoid

    Just paid her a visit.

    In short: burning your money is more fun.

    Diff between pictures and real: 15 years at least.

    Add 20 pounds. At least.

    Paid for an hour, did not even reach the 30 minute mark.

    And of course a 3 for1 sob story. From cancer to hubby died to she had been robbed.

    She made my altime worst top 5.

    Avoid this one. Almost any other provider is better.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...l/576256150870

  7. #14546

    Cary Area

    I'm coming in town tomorrow for 4 days and seeking a good GFE provider for outcall visits. I like curvy women the most. Thanks.

  8. #14545
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Angi

    Has someone seen this lady? Communication is prompt. Only speaks spanish. Wanted to check here before taking the plunge. I can TOFFT if no one has met with her.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15450101

  9. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to RTFF before asking questions, hoping a regular can help me out with these, or if not, at least point me where to read more or search for.

    1) Do people keep track of girls' Uncle visits just out of curiosity and to explain why a girl is no longer posting, or is it implied that you should avoid contacting that girl for a while in case she is making some kind of deal with Uncle? Not sure whether it works similar to how it does with drug enforcement, or if I'm being overly paranoid. For example, I saw Ashton already posting again.

    2) Do you try to avoid talking about $ over text / phone or is that unavoidable? (I'm more used to AMPs, which have the easy setup that you can tip in advance (at a known place) and there are unwritten ballpark ranges what the amount of the tip means, so neither side has to openly negotiate.).

    3) Do people in this thread just ignore all of the "Asian Girl" ads and assume all the photos are fake I. E. That it is a pure crapshoot on whoever the agency happens to send? That's the impression I had from the other thread that's dedicated to them, but that thread isn't as active so wanted to confirm here.

    4) Finally, has anyone had a successful 2-girl experience? Have a birthday coming up and was thinking of treating myself -- wanted to see if that was a real possibility (not including anything BBW-ish or mature).
    1) Depends on risk tolerance. My personal philosophy is to not even think about seeing a provider who has visited their uncle recently unless they have been reviewed by a reputable poster since that time or it has been several months. So no, I won't be seeing Ashton until she meets one of those requirements.

    2) I will definitely go over pricing by phone / text but not explicit, specific services. If it is a reputable provider with reviews, I will use acronyms to see if they provide what I am looking for. But I would never discuss specific services for specific prices with a non-reviewed provider. As a matter of fact, I have probably only seen a non-reviewed provider once or twice in 10+ years in the hobby.

    3) I always ignore the Asian ads. I saw good things about Coco's tits so I took a chance on her. Besides, that I have no interest.

    4) Its definitely a possibility. You just have to keep an eye out for providers who are offering them. I feel like I rarely see indefinite 2-girl sessions being offered. They are typically for a short period of time.

    Good luck.

  10. #14543

    A few questions for the more experienced

    Been trying to RTFF before asking questions, hoping a regular can help me out with these, or if not, at least point me where to read more or search for.

    1) Do people keep track of girls' Uncle visits just out of curiosity and to explain why a girl is no longer posting, or is it implied that you should avoid contacting that girl for a while in case she is making some kind of deal with Uncle? Not sure whether it works similar to how it does with drug enforcement, or if I'm being overly paranoid. For example, I saw Ashton already posting again.

    2) Do you try to avoid talking about $ over text / phone or is that unavoidable? (I'm more used to AMPs, which have the easy setup that you can tip in advance (at a known place) and there are unwritten ballpark ranges what the amount of the tip means, so neither side has to openly negotiate.).

    3) Do people in this thread just ignore all of the "Asian Girl" ads and assume all the photos are fake I. E. That it is a pure crapshoot on whoever the agency happens to send? That's the impression I had from the other thread that's dedicated to them, but that thread isn't as active so wanted to confirm here.

    4) Finally, has anyone had a successful 2-girl experience? Have a birthday coming up and was thinking of treating myself -- wanted to see if that was a real possibility (not including anything BBW-ish or mature).

  11. #14542

    Yes they have been reviewed

    They both have been reviewed a while back. Don't remember it being the most positive outcome so I always avoided after reading it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info?

    I feel like one or both have been reviewed before.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...panol/39495650

  12. #14541

    Visiting or staying for the long term?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomicmore  [View Original Post]
    I read most, never post. An awesome Hotel near RDU, BUT she is the mostly athletic gorgeous woman! No catfishes, scams, fun, funny, sexy. I showed another post. Translation from English to her Spanish language. Meet here soon, tell her say "hey" or oye tool.
    Damn! How difficult was the set up? Do you know if she is just visiting or is she staying around awhile? I'll be coming back through Raleigh later this week and am definitely interested. PM me if you can.

  13. #14540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Info?

    Anyone have any info?

    I feel like one or both have been reviewed before.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...panol/39495650

  14. #14539

    Come Play With Me. She's Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal? I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed but under another name. Appreciate any info.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/906911781747
    Saw her a month or so ago. Morning visit and I am pretty sure she was high and had been up all night. She was lucid though. Room smelled like smoke but was otherwise clean. She is the girl in the pics. $70 for a QV. Great BBBJ to start and then finished doggy. Nice personality, I would repeat.

  15. #14538

    Real Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Damn! This is news to me. I did not know Sarah passed. I have been occasionally visiting her FB to see if she was out of jail so I could maybe give a little support. They both had a hard life. RIP.
    Sarah passed of an overdose last Aug, but I believe she killed herself just could not handle life without Katie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape