Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8843

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegoodhead1  [View Original Post]
    This is my first review. I'm new to the Orlando area and figured I would contribute.

    I contacted Aubrey for a QV date. Her comms were not so good as she is very slow to respond. She finally gave me the address and time to meet in Apopka. I text her when I get to her motel. The motel looks ok during the day, but might be a little sketchy at night. I waited for about 5 minutes before she replies. She asks me the same LE questions she already asked me before. This took another 5 minutes or so. She then asks me to wait another 5 minutes because she is not ready. After about 10 minutes she finally gives me the room number. She opens the door and we do a cop check. She is the girl in the pics. She is slim with A or B tits and a pretty face. Her room is a little messy, but the bed is clean. I'm there for a BBBJCIM with swallow. That's my thing. She has to go to the bathroom before we started. She is not very fast and I wait another 10 minutes. She finally come out and we get naked and do some LFK onto the bed where she gives me a very good BBBJ. She has very good head skills. She payed attention to the boys and added some DT every so often. I eventually blow my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was very sexy. We got dressed and said our good-byes.

    I would probably return if I couldn't find anyone else. Her comms are bad and she takes a long time to get ready. But her head game is very good and she swallows. This is a big plus for me.

    I did some research here and found a small list of pretty and young looking providers who do BBBJCIM with swallow (Nikibaby, Jerseygirl, maybe Katie Kisses). I contacted a handful of providers before Aubrey and they did not provide BBBJCIM with swallow. I saw the bbbjcimws section here, but it seems Jerseygirl and Nikibaby are the only providers I can find. Can anyone give me or point me to a good list of good looking providers that do BBBJCIM with swallow? I appreciate any help.

    Here is the link to Aubrey's ad: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64456792.
    I'll say you're pretty lucky for a first time review (in orlando) and got to see her. The details seem to match what's been said. Either way I'd like to know the secret cause I've messaged her 30 times across the last few months and while some have bad comms like responding to late, she have NEVER responded to any of my text from multiple numbers. I really don't get it LOL, but if there's some secret password feel free to share.

  2. #8842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy;5453063[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/64665617[/URL]

    Saw this chick. Looks older than the picks. 80 20 minutes. No lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Wouldn't repeat because I think she takes pictures well but does not lnd not nearly look like them really. Doesn't do cg. Incall is an apt complex.
    Agree she's definitely older than pics, and is not really very appealing, but does have a nice personality.

  3. #8841

    If You Are Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    All the signs of a fake here brother.
    I concur, but you could always send her the 30% deposit she requires to "book" her and see if she replies to you beyond that, if you still aren't certain.

    Grain 56.

  4. #8840

    Aubrey

    This is my first review. I'm new to the Orlando area and figured I would contribute.

    I contacted Aubrey for a QV date. Her comms were not so good as she is very slow to respond. She finally gave me the address and time to meet in Apopka. I text her when I get to her motel. The motel looks ok during the day, but might be a little sketchy at night. I waited for about 5 minutes before she replies. She asks me the same LE questions she already asked me before. This took another 5 minutes or so. She then asks me to wait another 5 minutes because she is not ready. After about 10 minutes she finally gives me the room number. She opens the door and we do a cop check. She is the girl in the pics. She is slim with A or B tits and a pretty face. Her room is a little messy, but the bed is clean. I'm there for a BBBJCIM with swallow. That's my thing. She has to go to the bathroom before we started. She is not very fast and I wait another 10 minutes. She finally come out and we get naked and do some LFK onto the bed where she gives me a very good BBBJ. She has very good head skills. She payed attention to the boys and added some DT every so often. I eventually blow my load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was very sexy. We got dressed and said our good-byes.

    I would probably return if I couldn't find anyone else. Her comms are bad and she takes a long time to get ready. But her head game is very good and she swallows. This is a big plus for me.

    I did some research here and found a small list of pretty and young looking providers who do BBBJCIM with swallow (Nikibaby, Jerseygirl, maybe Katie Kisses). I contacted a handful of providers before Aubrey and they did not provide BBBJCIM with swallow. I saw the bbbjcimws section here, but it seems Jerseygirl and Nikibaby are the only providers I can find. Can anyone give me or point me to a good list of good looking providers that do BBBJCIM with swallow? I appreciate any help.

    Here is the link to Aubrey's ad: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64456792.

  5. #8839

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    All the signs of a fake here brother.

  6. #8838

    Nicole East

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64665617

    Saw this chick. Looks older than the picks. 80 20 minutes. No lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Wouldn't repeat because I think she takes pictures well but does not look like them really. Doesn't do cg. Incall is an apt complex.

  7. #8837

    Qny reviews

    Was wondering if any seen this one if so how was she https://callescort.org/321-999-0769.

  8. #8836

  9. #8835

    Blonde

    Has anyone partaken?

  10. #8834

    Open Gasher

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady who had the flesh wound from candy poker?

    If so I'd be staying away.
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]

    No its a different girl but disgusting. If you have the stomach for it click on pictures, then scoll to the bottom and click more images and you see it. Yuck.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076698325
    That's the horrible whiner all around horrible date Mandy / Bambi (goes by many more names too) with the open gash. She changes her names as often as Jane Doe changes her ad themes. Mandy was one of the few Orlando Providers that offered 4-Hole Service. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  11. #8833
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but when that ad was brought up here I did laugh, especially at how bold it was. Now watch her get a few clients, make a few bucks and come out with another ad about not sucking our nasty dicks LOL.
    Give her a try, she's actually fun to do a date with.

  12. #8832

    Amber aka Jane Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    You just aren't keeping up on the ever changing saga of Jane Doe. Her ad themes change with the wind. , as does her phone number. She will claim she is going straight (massage only, only HE available, housekeeping services, shopping assistant, dog whisperer, house sitter, etc.) one day and 24 hours later, she's changed her mind. She will advertise trades available or doubles available with assorted girls then again, 24 hours later it all changes.

    It's funny because her only consistency is her IN-consistency! I would be willing to say no matter what her ad says, she'd preform doing what you want. The thing I do like about her is she is who she says she is and is about the most openly honest person about her demons or current situation that I've seen in a long while. Her pictures are fairly current and accurate although she has maybe 10 or so more pounds on her these days than her pics. I saw her out and about the other evening while out in public by pure chance and actually (genuinely) complimented her on how nice she looked. She was wearing a floral dress, her face was clear and fresh looking and she has changed her hair.

    I will invite you all to the wedding. LOL!

    Grain 56.
    I haven't seen her but when that ad was brought up here I did laugh, especially at how bold it was. Now watch her get a few clients, make a few bucks and come out with another ad about not sucking our nasty dicks LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady who had the flesh wound from candy poker?

    If so I'd be staying away.
    No its a different girl but disgusting. If you have the stomach for it click on pictures, then scoll to the bottom and click more images and you see it. Yuck.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4076698325

  13. #8831

    She went back quick

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say massages only? Her ad today says car dates $70. What kind of cars are you guys driving that you can get a massage in it? Vans? Maybe you could drive a Hummer, but it'd be a crime if you couldn't at least get a hummer in a Hummer.
    She posted about a month ago that she was not going to do this line of work anymore bc 'she says so' and we are 'dirty'; So she was going to only do haircuts and massages from now. Didn't last long LOL.

  14. #8830

  15. #8829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Jane doe

    He is saying that is what her ad said a couple weeks ago.

    T.

    Now is she is back to being a provider, of course!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say massages only? Her ad today says car dates $70. What kind of cars are you guys driving that you can get a massage in it? Vans? Maybe you could drive a Hummer, but it'd be a crime if you couldn't at least get a hummer in a Hummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape