Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 6083
-
07-19-21 05:36 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey guy's. Been trying to find out information on this girl can't find any reviews anybody have any idea about this girl.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/382832636347
-
07-19-21 05:28 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey guys does anybody know what happened to Kennedy.
-
07-18-21 17:24 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 180Love to know the truth about Dee!
Heard a while back from one of us that Dee was robbing folks and big time into drugs. I hung out with her about a year ago and she was great. A bit of a talker and a bit flakey but a wonderful experience. She just published an explanation of why one of us dissed her. What do ya think? Member, please respond! Where you trying to screw her. Because she wouldn't screw you the way you wanted. Listen, if we can't be honest about all this, it's just more fake, fuckin' news!
-
07-18-21 15:56 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 94Samantha
Are the photos accurate?
Originally Posted by BootyKamadeva
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 01:47 #3124Regular Member

Posts: 22Samantha sinn
Had a wonderful time meeting this lady. Very much talented, can keep an conversation, tall busty and very much a lady. Good clean incall location near downtown. BBBJ, K9, mish, cowgirl, kissing, multi pops per hour.
https://tryst.link/escort/xxxsamanthasinsxxx
-
07-17-21 15:24 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 44First Few Months in Asheville
Relatively new to the area thought I would share my dreams over the past two months. Overall, like any here, the ghosting text scene is hard to figure. But, I have yet to be stood up so I guess I have been lucky.
Sara with an "H". I don't see any active links. Terrible neighborhood, kind of a messy apartment. But smoking hot body and great BBBJ. A little pricey $. 35 but I would return.
Valerie - https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/069327551774.
She travels to Asheville regularly. Well reviewed on TER. Big girl but not BBW. Curvy with great tits. Offers a glass of wine and then it is solid service open to pretty much anything. Two pops offered. I would repeat.
Queen Kastle https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...eville-8173759.
Took a couple of times to set this up. First few were normal ghosting text exchanges. Finally met her at her house in Waynesville. she recently moved in and you can tell but safe and pretty clean. Opted for ½ hour and was glad I did. She is mildly attractive, decent body covered BJ, which is fine, but also kept all her clothes on. That was probably my fault- I should have pressed for more. Probably won't repeat.
Miss Carrie - https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...c/392087359985.
Like everyone says really nice girl, great attitude. Saw her at a 2-Star hotel / motel. Clean ok. Service was good everything is covered. Good price. She is a bit heavier than I was expecting. She is 6' for real and is a medium sized BBW.
Ghosting experiences Kennedy, Eve, Little Red, Nikki.
DM if you want more details.
-
07-16-21 08:50 #3122Regular Member

Posts: 1I have seen her once a few weeks ago. She was very very sweet and is extremely beautiful.
Originally Posted by ThighHighGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 19:28 #3121Regular Member

Posts: 13That makes up for years of flakiness or robbing people.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 14:40 #3120Regular Member

Posts: 11Steph
Anyone know what's happened with Steph? Saw on Tryst that she had changed her name to Morgan over a month ago, but has since stopped being active there, or anywhere. Not answering texts, etc. She was great early on, but I think she may have gotten involved with a handler / boyfriend. Not sure.
-
07-14-21 18:00 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey thanks for the feedback. Any chance you've seen this girl. Can't find anything on her either.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/848101441777
-
07-14-21 10:28 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 1712I saw her about a year or so ago. She's black, good looking and demon free (then) but not the chic in the pics. She's got a bit of an attitude. Not shaved. Sort of stiff, pushing you back with her hands preventing easy movement in mish. But she got friendlier as it went. YMMV. Everything covered. She did do 69. But also, "ouch! ouch! How can licking pussy fucking hurt?
Originally Posted by Ruwicked
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 09:37 #3117Regular Member

Posts: 19Lower expectations increase satisfaction
These girls spend 24 hours a day seeking dope, avoiding peeps they fucked over. Trying to maintain shelter. You toss in years of drug abuse and a dash of mental illness what d0 you expect? They hate their life and they hate you. They would not be able to function 1 hour in your world and you wouldn't last 5 minutes in theirs. My current measure of a successful date is 1. Didn't get arrested 2. Not physically assaulted 3. Not flat out robbed. If something resembles a women shows up in 7 hours that is currently a soild win. Is it disappointing clearly. But finding a unicorn or jem is less and less likely.
-
07-14-21 08:57 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey has anyone seen this girl. She post alot and I can't find any reviews on her.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...n/035215856114
-
07-14-21 05:33 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 822Its an Asheville thing.
Over the last several years, I've had terrible luck with ghosting by Asheville providers, including SA women. If I recall correctly, I've made the drive from Clemson to Asheville approximately 12 times and only had 2 actual meetings, and only 1 of those 2 resulted in receiving the services promised. Do the math, wow.
Originally Posted by KittyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 17:47 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey her link is down can you tell who your talking about,thanks.
Originally Posted by RippedBaldy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





