Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7101

    Roel

    You must have missed Boner Weekend Update last week (click here).

    I think Roel is prettier and younger than Yael, but body is not as slender or thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had any intel on Roel? Seems like she's booked pretty solid. I'm a big fan of Yael and booker recommended her.

  2. #7100

    Sonya at SAG

    Anyone know what happened to sonya at SAG? She seems to have just disappeared out of nowhere.

  3. #7099

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    There's always the idiots who ruin it for everybody else. You also run a big risk.

    I've seen a pic of a monger's DL. I asked her where she got it. The girl told me that they had set up a customer who had been caught recording previously. Her boss hid in the closet and while they were in the shower, she came out and took a pic of his DL. The boss then proceeded to ruin his fuckin life with mail and visits until everybody at his home knew he was a monger and was making recordings.
    Don't be that guy who ruins it for everybody else. What goes around comes around.

    I take my wallet and license with me for the fear of my car getting stolen or broken into. Is there a better solution?

  4. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    There's always the idiots who ruin it for everybody else. You also run a big risk.

    I've seen a pic of a monger's DL. I asked her where she got it. The girl told me that they had set up a customer who had been caught recording previously. Her boss hid in the closet and while they were in the shower, she came out and took a pic of his DL. The boss then proceeded to ruin his fuckin life with mail and visits until everybody at his home knew he was a monger and was making recordings.
    That's hilarious. Hopefully his wife took him for everything and his kids no longer speak to him.

  5. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by SojuLover  [View Original Post]
    There's always the idiots who ruin it for everybody else. You also run a big risk.

    I've seen a pic of a monger's DL. I asked her where she got it. The girl told me that they had set up a customer who had been caught recording previously. Her boss hid in the closet and while they were in the shower, she came out and took a pic of his DL. The boss then proceeded to ruin his fuckin life with mail and visits until everybody at his home knew he was a monger and was making recordings.
    You'd have to be a real idiot to take your license with you. But that said, I suppose the threat of a ruined life is valid only if you have something to lose. I guess nobody wants the video, that's what it sounds like.

  6. #7096

    Secret recording?

    Quote Originally Posted by PalaceP  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys record your sessions secretly?
    There's always the idiots who ruin it for everybody else. You also run a big risk.

    I've seen a pic of a monger's DL. I asked her where she got it. The girl told me that they had set up a customer who had been caught recording previously. Her boss hid in the closet and while they were in the shower, she came out and took a pic of his DL. The boss then proceeded to ruin his fuckin life with mail and visits until everybody at his home knew he was a monger and was making recordings.

  7. #7095

    Roel?

    Was wondering if anyone had any intel on Roel? Seems like she's booked pretty solid. I'm a big fan of Yael and booker recommended her.

  8. #7094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by PalaceP  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys record your sessions secretly?
    Heh, you must be new. Good luck.

  9. #7093

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by PalaceP  [View Original Post]
    Why is this a bad idea? It's great to have a record of things.
    Alot of these girls have protectors nearby.

  10. #7092

    Recording session

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    Very bad idea.
    Why is this a bad idea? It's great to have a record of things.

  11. #7091

    She's hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    All this back-and-forth, opinions, past histories, etc. May I politely ask the forum:

    Has ANYONE seen Sexy Shannon NOW -- with the new rate?

    How is her look -- face and body?

    How was her attitude?

    How was the service?

    Are you glad you dropped 5 bills?

    I and everyone else here thank you in advance!
    She was my ATF a while back ago! But idk how she looks right now!

  12. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by PalaceP  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys record your sessions secretly?
    Very bad idea.

  13. #7089

    Sexy Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    All this back-and-forth, opinions, past histories, etc. May I politely ask the forum:

    Has ANYONE seen Sexy Shannon NOW -- with the new rate?

    How is her look -- face and body?

    How was her attitude?

    How was the service?

    Are you glad you dropped 5 bills?

    I and everyone else here thank you in advance!
    Well, I was asked to provide more personal info although I was already verified with that agency. At the same time, I was told that Shannon was fully booked for the remainder of this month. Not sure what's up.

  14. #7088

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    All this back-and-forth, opinions, past histories, etc. May I politely ask the forum:

    Has ANYONE seen Sexy Shannon NOW -- with the new rate?

    How is her look -- face and body?

    How was her attitude?

    How was the service?

    Are you glad you dropped 5 bills?

    I and everyone else here thank you in advance!
    She has NOT started yet.

  15. #7087
    Shill or pimp, ignore my posts


    Posts: 38
    Don't be that creepy guy.

    Total disrespect to the girls.

    A bit of decency is all they ask of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalaceP  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys record your sessions secretly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape