Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 699 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 26922
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc
    Pfffttt!

    The fact that you have linked to an almost amusing YouTube is of no significance. Maybe you think that's how this hobby works, but I don't, a lot of other guys here don't, and most of the girls I see don't either. By far the majority of girls I see understand that when I pay for an hour, I expect the whole hour.

    I don't know about the girl in question, but most of these girls specify their rates by time, with increasing rates for increasing periods of time. If a guy pays the extra money for the longer period of time, he's entitled to it.

    I've started explaining my expectations and my typical sequence of events in detail to girls, so that if they have any stupid ideas about this shitt, they can let me know up front. That shouldn't even be necessary, though. Some of these biatches are just shitty people.

  2. #16451

    Little Village

    I travel to Chicago regularly for work. I am looking for a cute latina near little village to potentially hookup with on regular basis. Pulaski and 31st area within close proximity.

  3. #16450

    Magical meghan is magical

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036.

    I saw about a month ago a few members were considering it. She is so damn sexy. And she does pegging! Any reports please post or pm me please. Thanks!
    I had a session with Meghan last week. Clean incall, easy text to setup. I only do fetish sessions, so I can only comment on that. She states no GFE or FS, know that up front. Pics are her, she is young, tall, slender and gorgeous. For massage or basic Fetish / bdsm it is is 150 for 30 and 250 for 60. A 50 upcharge for pegging / prostate. For fetish, those are decent rates. I wanted to do something simple for a first session, so I skipped the pegging and asked for a 30 minute tease session with some edging and tickling. This is possibly the hottest tease session I have ever had. Meghan seemed to enjoy showing off her body and she has good hands, so I was brought to the edge pretty fast. We agreed that if I could not control myself Meghan would find some kind of punishment to keep me from cumming too quickly. I was soon begging for punishment and found that she gives a very firm hand spanking. Several rounds of this drove me insane, I couldn't stand another round, but also didn't want it to ever stop. She finally gave me an intense hand finish and some post orgasm tickle torture. If light bdsm is your thing but you aren't into dungeons, Meghan is worth checking out. Treat her right!

  4. #16449

    Asian Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by JuryDoodie  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a girl with a full Bush. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    If that's all you're looking for many Chinese apartment girls would be like that.

  5. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.
    Just made an SA profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d7ff...3-2ed6852f9996

  6. #16447

    Well done sir

    This clip is hilarious and very accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc

  7. #16446

    Hairy

    Been looking for a girl with a full Bush. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  8. #16445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Because she made it sound as if there would be multiple rounds. And that is common practice as is. You pay for an hour, you get an hour. You should AT LEAST get two rounds with an hour time slot. Especially with these ghetto rats who don't do anything besides banging right from the minute you walk in. No massage, no foreplay, no small talk. Nothing.

    The only time I would be okay with getting only one pop for my time is if the girl is a professional and starts the session off with a nice sensual massage and then builds up to the act, properly using the whole time. That is the case with a lot of the agency girls. Scumbags like this wigger sit you down and immediately jump to it. Total turn off.
    Why the slur?

  9. #16444
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc

  10. #16443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    She's been on my list forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to fuck her forever. Only does outcalls, unfortunately.
    Same! I've wanted to do her for a while. She used to post on LC / EB and Slixa but she seems to have deleted those and now she exclusively posts on Tryst. I remember that the reviews on LC said her name was Jennifer and that she's Palestinian. They said she was punctual, showed up in a cute dress, and smelled good. Attitude was great and service was GFE with BBBJ and CFS. They said the BBBJ was great, DATY was great, but a few reviews mentioned her kitty being a bit on the loose side.

  11. #16442
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Thats good you got some of your money back as opposed to others on here who let them have it for fear of escalation but if you busted after 10 minutes, why did you pay for an hour? That's kinda not her fault.
    Because she made it sound as if there would be multiple rounds. And that is common practice as is. You pay for an hour, you get an hour. You should AT LEAST get two rounds with an hour time slot. Especially with these ghetto rats who don't do anything besides banging right from the minute you walk in. No massage, no foreplay, no small talk. Nothing.

    The only time I would be okay with getting only one pop for my time is if the girl is a professional and starts the session off with a nice sensual massage and then builds up to the act, properly using the whole time. That is the case with a lot of the agency girls. Scumbags like this wigger sit you down and immediately jump to it. Total turn off.

  12. #16441
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.
    Thats good you got some of your money back as opposed to others on here who let them have it for fear of escalation but if you busted after 10 minutes, why did you pay for an hour? That's kinda not her fault.

  13. #16440

    Flabathon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64596846

    Photos completely obscure her fat flabby gut.

    Booked for an hour, busted after ten minutes, then she told me I was done. I only get one pop. Like who the hell is spending an hour to bust once.

    I wound up having to strong arm my money back from this thieving skank (I left her with the amount for a QV because that's what I received) then had her shouting at me down the hallway that she was going to post all my info on Facebook. That's why you never give these people your real name, real job, real car, or your real location you're coming from. And this scumbag asked for all of that while we were scheduling. Its just leverage they can use against you.

  14. #16439
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times now. Super cool chic. Why is this dude saying she has a gut? I like her place. She has an art studio in the middle of her apartment. We watched burlesque performers and she tickled me with a large feather. I could flip her real easy cause she is like 5' 2. Still can't stop thinking about those damn eyes and how her pussy gripped my dick. The squirting statement is true, for real.
    You have three posts and all have been pretty hyped about this chick. You wouldn't happen to be her or her boyfriend / pimp, would you?

  15. #16438

    Total bait and switch. Complete ripoff

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/202799?layout=list

    Pics are not accurate at all. I don't even think they're latina. One is way too old to be doing this, and the other one is a beached whale. Total waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape