LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 1343 1843 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15158

    Surina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about her? Pic reminds me of someone from Tacoma.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/374155029495

    PM if you want.

    Enjoy.
    No personal knowledge, but here's a link: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?100830-SURINA.

  2. #15157

    Shoreline Suri

    Anyone know about her? Pic reminds me of someone from Tacoma.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/374155029495

    PM if you want.

    Enjoy.

  3. #15156

    Mia Marigold

    I was able to see her. Setup was pretty easy. Location was good.

    Feel free to PM me for details.

  4. #15155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No, I am pretty certain Facials was referring to Asha. His assessment is spot-on. She is batshit crazy, over the hill and does live out of a trailer / car. She IS homeless. But hey YMMV. There is a overabundance of information on her both here and her posting history on the other board. Why don't you do a search, your research and make up your own mind, she maybe perfect for you. Everyone likes something different.
    She will Dox you. Don't see her when she is having a flare up.

  5. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Asha (originally Destiny) has been discussed before on this board and the other. My experience with her was very positive. Her ad states, "Reliable, honest, ethical," and I think she is all of those things. Sexy and welcoming, Asha is intentional in the way she approaches sessions as well as the way she lives her life. No formulaic, mechanical bullshit with her. My time with her did not include BBFS, okay with me because I don't seek that. And my sense is that she doesn't belong in this forum's topic.
    She's batshit crazy and vindictive. I had a good experience with her, 15 years ago in Everett. But something broke in her. She's not as toxic as Josie or Peaches, but still in the "avoid" category.

  6. #15153

    Report From My Probable Final Encore.

    Last week I had what will probably be final provider session. I didn't have any difficulty getting erect, but I'm just not that into anymore. The thrill just isn't worth the money and risk to me anymore.

    I recommend this provider. Her skills are good, her enthusiasm, whether genuine or feigned, is decent. The pix are definitely her. They're enhanced a little, but not too much. While I didn't notice any obvious paraphernalia, she's really disorganized and a little manic so I suspect she's a user. She has a nice bod and doesn't seem strung out, so she's handling it better than most (at least for now). It was a nice way for me to bow out. FBJ signing out.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/510461499777

  7. #15152

    Asha

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is nuts, homeless and pushing 60.

    Avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I think you might have her confused with someone else.
    No, I am pretty certain Facials was referring to Asha. His assessment is spot-on. She is batshit crazy, over the hill and does live out of a trailer / car. She IS homeless. But hey YMMV. There is a overabundance of information on her both here and her posting history on the other board. Why don't you do a search, your research and make up your own mind, she maybe perfect for you. Everyone likes something different.

  8. #15151
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been discussed here before but I can't find the reports. I'll be on Whidbey soon and love big tits. How is this one, especially in regards to the topic of this thread?

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/full-service-gfewhidbey/941666061778
    Ms Sarah Sparrow. Have chatted but mot met. I believe hosts in oak Harbor or port townsend. I think if you look in escort, not bb, you can find info. On my list but out of the way. Fantastic looking bolt ons.

  9. #15150
    I know she's been discussed here before but I can't find the reports. I'll be on Whidbey soon and love big tits. How is this one, especially in regards to the topic of this thread?

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/full-service-gfewhidbey/941666061778

  10. #15149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    You see her profile? She has a dude looking face.
    Well, her pussy feels Like a womans.

  11. #15148
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    No clue, I don't fuck woman my age, or at least I don't pay them LOL.
    OK good for you. I did not ask who you would or would not fuck.

  12. #15147
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is nuts, homeless and pushing 60.

    Avoid.
    I think you might have her confused with someone else.

  13. #15146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Really. I do not think so. Could be she looks different in different pictures. The one I was referring to is attached below.
    Great shot, I am sure she makes some hot fucking videos. LOL.

  14. #15145
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Really. I do not think so. Could be she looks different in different pictures. The one I was referring to is attached below.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneW..._to_poundtown/

    Referring to this pic or any similar.

  15. #15144
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed here a lot. Do a search on her name and you will see. She also has a lot of comments on TNA. Easy to search those as well. She is a drama queen and makes it a point to butt her head into every complaint posted. I have never seen her and I will not, for me she seems over the hill and way past her prime and has a shitty attitude (board persona) to boot.
    Isn't she also one of the moderators? If so, which handle is her moderator handle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape