Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 1700 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16432

    Euro Masseuse Nicole

    Anyone have a line on European Masseuse Nicole? She's well reviewed but her listed number appears to be deactivated and I can't find a new one.

  2. #16431
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow  [View Original Post]
    I did find a review on the other review site. Didn't see a name, just known as middle eastern cutie. My membership expired but on the general details the reviewer seemed pleased, is bigger than what's appeared in pics tho.
    I've wanted to fuck her forever. Only does outcalls, unfortunately.

  3. #16430

    Middle eastern cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemitochondr  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    Ad looks a little TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I did find a review on the other review site. Didn't see a name, just known as middle eastern cutie. My membership expired but on the general details the reviewer seemed pleased, is bigger than what's appeared in pics tho.

  4. #16429

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemitochondr  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    Ad looks a little TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I don't remember her name but if someone can help you out with her name at least I know she's been talked about on this thread and then you can do a search.

  5. #16428

    Any info

    Seems too good to be true. Asked where I was coming from then gave address of an apartment complex in the same suburb. If pics are real she's hot AF.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/234798

  6. #16427

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemitochondr  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    Ad looks a little TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I either saw a review here or on TER. Put her phone number into both or Google and something should come up.

  7. #16426
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #16425
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemitochondr  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    Ad looks a little TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Not me, but please report back if you TOFTT.

  9. #16424
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHando2002  [View Original Post]
    My first post!! I'm traveling to Chicago for work tomorrow night through Sunday morning. I've never done the escort thing but want to try it. I'm super nervous with all the articles on busts / stings lately.

    Not escort but super interested. Any thoughts or reviews on these?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124214

    Or.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/215880

    Escorts:

    https://tryst.link/escort/allisonturner

    https://tryst.link/escort/ada-love

    https://tryst.link/escort/lindamuse

    Or other suggestions?

    Or any massage parlors or Nuru with sexy young Asian or Caucasian girls?
    Anyone have a review on Ada Love?

  10. #16423

    Middle Eastern Cutie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    Ad looks a little TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with her?

  11. #16422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Jade Jayden

    Has anyone actually got in contact with Jade Jayden?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden

    I tried booking and everything, but got no response yet.

    I am going back on vacation in a week, so looking for some newbies. Anyone have a recommendation?

  12. #16421

  13. #16420
    I was wondering about this one. Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Taylor.

    Don't bother with anything beyond qv. She shorts the time and she's a biatch.

    More here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5376111

  14. #16419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Jade from Miami

    She's doing doubles with Carmella Starr now. Pics are hot. Has anybody seen her or done a doubles with Carmella yet? Would love to know the menu and experiences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovealwaysjade

  15. #16418

    Taylor

    Taylor.

    Don't bother with anything beyond qv. She shorts the time and she's a biatch.

    More here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5376111

    Quote Originally Posted by GVAudley  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64457377

    This is a new number for her. Her old number is reflected in some of her photos. Prior ads with the old number included some comments and reviews on escort alligator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape