Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Exactly LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    A week and ten years.
    Only a week? WTF ever LOL.

  2. #21492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    A week?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohn012  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a few days ago and she wanted 120 for a QV. Also took a long time to respond.
    You didn't believe her did you?

  3. #21491

    Yaya butterfly tour

    Anyone partaken saw add on stg. Thanks.

  4. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past is back looking for help, PM me for more info, take a guess at who these belong to.
    Is it Kryss.

  5. #21489

    Her Gf

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    She is in my rotation has been for awhile. Haven't seen her since she got the roommates but I've talked to her and gunna go this weekend play some doubles. Be safe.
    What ever happened to her old gf Niki, I really miss her, she was alway fun and could take a anal pounding. Had a butta face but more than made up for it with performance, the one time I seen queen I asked and she said she was locked up at the time and apparently they had a falling out. If she resurfaces she has a guarantee customer in me.

  6. #21488

    Aubrey

    Had a dream about Aubrey and it turn into a nightmare. I was sure disappointed. After little price negotiation I was able to get her down to 70 that wish I had back. I get in room it was dirty and she even look dingy. But stayed anyway. She a very small frame and looked like her pics. She gives a half ass bbj just enough to get me hard. Then she realize she didn't have a condom. Offered to let hit bare for extra 10. There no way I would her fuck raw. Lucky I had one in my pocket. I decided to lay her in mish and pussy wasn't half bad. Did have a slight smell. I hurried up and popped and left. Do not recommend and I would never repeat. Not my type.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/081192500611

  7. #21487
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past is back looking for help, PM me for more info, take a guess at who these belong to.
    I haven't been in this area very long. I don't know her, but I wouldn't mind getting to know her.

  8. #21486

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Looahvillred  [View Original Post]
    For those who might remember KC, a long tall WSW from several precovid years or so ago JD and her awesome velvet BJs.

    She has surfaced as an escort.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...ul/98595112999

    Few more details in escort report.
    This post was meant for Street walker thread.

  9. #21485

    Snowbunny

    Found on STG. Title was Snowbunny Ready to Please You. Got to room over by Philip Morris and was greeted by a maybe kinda cute once young lady. $ for a quick visit. Got naked and then it hit me. Freight train of stench. It was so bad, she took me into the shower and then she lathered up in girly soap and proceeded to continue. After a couple min she rushed me out. Not worth the time. Still having trouble getting stench off.

  10. #21484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotWolf102  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard or seen Denise / Dymond? I miss that crazy soft ass.
    I follow her on snap she still around I think she in NC right now. But she comes here regularly.

  11. #21483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterThree;5448240[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/64461423[/URL]

    Queen- pics accurate- chunky stomach, dmg 2. 00 hr, residence near sheetz Glenside, lives with two in ad but we went to her room, CBJ, cfs, great performance and was really into it, overall great experience! .

    Stay safe & Stay happy! .
    She is in my rotation has been for awhile. Haven't seen her since she got the roommates but I've talked to her and gunna go this weekend play some doubles. Be safe.

  12. #21482

    Queen Review

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64461423

    Queen- pics accurate- chunky stomach, dmg 2. 00 hr, residence near sheetz Glenside, lives with two in ad but we went to her room, CBJ, cfs, great performance and was really into it, overall great experience! .

    Stay safe & Stay happy! .

  13. #21481

    Denise / Dymond

    Has anyone heard or seen Denise / Dymond? I miss that crazy soft ass.

  14. #21480

    KC on JD

    For those who might remember KC, a long tall WSW from several precovid years or so ago JD and her awesome velvet BJs.

    She has surfaced as an escort.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...ul/98595112999

    Few more details in escort report.

  15. #21479

    Kc

    This is one of the best.

    I don't post a lot because only want to post about the best and the worse.

    I met KC several pre covid years ago when she was a street walker on JD and the notells along there.

    One of the best at her oral skills. Takes away from her looks but gives fantastic "Velvet" BJ's.

    Big titties and long legs with a nice round ass.

    Independent escort now on Midlothian and shares a room with another girl at a nice named hotel, not a notell.

    Real value for the donation asked.

    Finished her canine. Very friendly and accommodating. Was a great time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...l/985951129991

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape