Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22176
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #22175

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.
    I saw her last year in March. Set up was easy I texted her and she ask me to call her I did and we set up a time. We actually found out we're from the same small town in GA. I arrived she gave me her apt # and answered the door in a onsey and gave me a hug. She was friendly and walked around topless as we chatted. Her spot was nice only weird thing happened was she got into an argument with her brother as I was there and she was in the hallway talking to him completely naked. But she came back apologizing and ask me to get undressed. I did and I can tell she was turned on. She gave a good BBBJ then cowgirl. Then she told me she was going to climax and to be still while we were in doggy and she did. Then told me to get mine and I did. Then we chatted for a bit and she danced for me a bit. All in all my experience was good. Her body was decent but I can tell she's had surgery. She told me not to be rough because of stitches.

  3. #22174
    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she still doing those bareback OF videos?
    Yes, she is.

  4. #22173

    Expand your search

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.
    She's the same Allie extensively discussed with having a Frankenstein-body. Her BBBJ skills are on point, just keep her clothes on and she's good to go.

  5. #22172

    Allie Love?

    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.

  6. #22171

    Jessica

    Met up with Jessica again this morning. She didn't disappoint. Something about her naughty school teacher look that drives me crazy. Her body in my opinion is flawless. I get a instant hard on as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me at the door in a some panties and bra outfit. A little small talk, then I was all over her. She gives a great BBBJ but I didn't give her a chance this time. LOL. Definitely a must see if you haven't seen her yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-pleasures

  7. #22170

    Hartley

    Isn't she still doing those bareback OF videos?

  8. #22169

    Hartley

    Had a dream with Hartley today. She's a great provider. The dream started with a great BBBJ, then we went to Mish and doggy. I exploded in the hat. The damage was 80 sonic rings.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/781487285678
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmti3njq0n2exzjnkywi3y2u4nmjhyzk0otbmytvmodg3y2mzndc1.jpg.jpeg‎   todi5mte5ztfjztixotczyjrimmeyytdhymfmowm1ntvmngrhnta.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #22168

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    The kid will have it down by 5 years old, mom your date is here.
    Yeah. I caught that in the original response. Drinking while pregnant. Greasy guy and the large lady opening the door. That's enough to tuck my tail and bail. Thanks for the info, mongers. Peace.

  10. #22167

    I missed that

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    The dude said she mentioned she split her beer LOL. I just thought that it will make the place smell worst. Did not click this dumb doe is drinking while she is pregnant. Gawd probably going to give birth to another hard breathing mofo. She already looks like she touched in the head. Giving that kid no fighting chance in this world.

    Can you imagine, this kid growing up, and someone runs across her profile on sm saying she's an escort LOL.
    The kid will have it down by 5 years old, mom your date is here.

  11. #22166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Tallahassee

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago I went to the Capitol just to visit to do a visit hoping it would be like those visits from long before. She was kinda down on her luck but was excited that someone from Jax was travelling just to see her. She found it flattering. I didn't mind and our talks via SM egged me to go. Had to get out of Duval anyways. The visit turned out okay and wasnt really disappointed. I think her weight gain kinda distracted me tho. Had a good time but nothing like when I saw her in 2013-14 where she was much skinnier.

    Yes, I believe she IS in Clearwater or somewhere south of us. We was supposed to meet again when she landed in Jax but that fell through. I might flatter her again.
    I used to see her when she was in Tallahassee but that was before covid. Pretty sure she moved away. If someone knows that she returned to Tally, let me know!

    Snook.

  12. #22165

    I did not catch that LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Offer her a six pack for a discount on some preggo fun. Mr RhoScorpii reported she spilled one probably while crawling around her pig sty. Im sure she would appreciate a cold brew😄.
    The dude said she mentioned she split her beer LOL. I just thought that it will make the place smell worst. Did not click this dumb doe is drinking while she is pregnant. Gawd probably going to give birth to another hard breathing mofo. She already looks like she touched in the head. Giving that kid no fighting chance in this world.

    Can you imagine, this kid growing up, and someone runs across her profile on sm saying she's an escort LOL.

  13. #22164
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #22163

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by RhoScorpii  [View Original Post]
    I met Destiny at a private home in Mandarin. The house is in a beautiful neighborhood, but inside the house it is your worst nightmare from an episode of Hoarders. Trash everywhere to the point you can barely walk through the hall to her bedroom. It's disgusting. Fly paper rolls hanging from the ceiling, cat urine and garbage. The big lady greeted me at the door and said Destiny was getting out of the shower. She also apologized for the mess; she said she inherited the house from a hoarder. There was a really greasy looking guy there too, who was probably the owner of the house. He didn't seem like a threat.

    Destiny is very pregnant; she's due August 3rd. I had never met her before and she was warm and welcoming. She wore a shear silky robe covering her large pregnant belly. She apologized for the mess too and that she had just spilled her beer on the floor. The floor was gross. I didn't want to take off my shoes. Destiny has wonderful tits, she's tall, about 5'7" and has a cute ass, which is what I was there for. She offered bareback anal but she provided me a condom upon my request. She got into it and probably would've let me go for way longer than my $80 QV since she loves anal so much. Her tits looked great, I like big belly girls so a big pregnant belly was good for me, and the fact that she took anal was a great combo. I think I would repeat before August if I had more time and I could arrange fucking her outside in the backyard somehow. The house was a shit show.
    The private home in Mandarin in a beautiful neighborhood is actually a shitty, low rental nasty apartment, on a crappy side road off of Sunbeam. It's horrible. There's also a fat cow that can barely get off the couch that she shares it with. Most disgusting place ever!

  15. #22162

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I guess I can see Mx3 taking her strolls. Here's her Employee of the Month pic from '07. Did she look anything like so at the time she was street vending? I bet her 12 yo boy chest wasnt much to talk about😄.
    No she was wearing make up. But did not look like a typical walker. I recall her having good tits when I saw her. She did not even seem high or drunk and flat out told me I could get her number off of backpage using her name. She was not the only one on phillips at that time that was posting on backpage.

    Ldw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape