Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,111 to 19,125 of 41285
-
07-16-21 15:49 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 86Allie
I saw her last year in March. Set up was easy I texted her and she ask me to call her I did and we set up a time. We actually found out we're from the same small town in GA. I arrived she gave me her apt # and answered the door in a onsey and gave me a hug. She was friendly and walked around topless as we chatted. Her spot was nice only weird thing happened was she got into an argument with her brother as I was there and she was in the hallway talking to him completely naked. But she came back apologizing and ask me to get undressed. I did and I can tell she was turned on. She gave a good BBBJ then cowgirl. Then she told me she was going to climax and to be still while we were in doggy and she did. Then told me to get mine and I did. Then we chatted for a bit and she danced for me a bit. All in all my experience was good. Her body was decent but I can tell she's had surgery. She told me not to be rough because of stitches.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 14:44 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes, she is.
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 14:22 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 67Expand your search
She's the same Allie extensively discussed with having a Frankenstein-body. Her BBBJ skills are on point, just keep her clothes on and she's good to go.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 13:00 #22172Senior Member

Posts: 134Allie Love?
I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.
https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.
-
07-16-21 12:36 #22171Senior Member

Posts: 522Jessica
Met up with Jessica again this morning. She didn't disappoint. Something about her naughty school teacher look that drives me crazy. Her body in my opinion is flawless. I get a instant hard on as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me at the door in a some panties and bra outfit. A little small talk, then I was all over her. She gives a great BBBJ but I didn't give her a chance this time. LOL. Definitely a must see if you haven't seen her yet.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-pleasures
-
07-16-21 11:34 #22170Senior Member

Posts: 86Hartley
Isn't she still doing those bareback OF videos?
-
07-16-21 11:14 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 250Hartley
Had a dream with Hartley today. She's a great provider. The dream started with a great BBBJ, then we went to Mish and doggy. I exploded in the hat. The damage was 80 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/781487285678
-
07-16-21 11:07 #22168Regular Member

Posts: 14No doubt
Yeah. I caught that in the original response. Drinking while pregnant. Greasy guy and the large lady opening the door. That's enough to tuck my tail and bail. Thanks for the info, mongers. Peace.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 10:32 #22167Senior Member

Posts: 124I missed that
The kid will have it down by 5 years old, mom your date is here.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 09:12 #22166Senior Member

Posts: 240Tallahassee
I used to see her when she was in Tallahassee but that was before covid. Pretty sure she moved away. If someone knows that she returned to Tally, let me know!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Snook.
-
07-16-21 08:56 #22165Senior Member

Posts: 909I did not catch that LOL
The dude said she mentioned she split her beer LOL. I just thought that it will make the place smell worst. Did not click this dumb doe is drinking while she is pregnant. Gawd probably going to give birth to another hard breathing mofo. She already looks like she touched in the head. Giving that kid no fighting chance in this world.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Can you imagine, this kid growing up, and someone runs across her profile on sm saying she's an escort LOL.
-
07-16-21 06:28 #22164Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-16-21 06:15 #22163Senior Member

Posts: 1246Perspective
The private home in Mandarin in a beautiful neighborhood is actually a shitty, low rental nasty apartment, on a crappy side road off of Sunbeam. It's horrible. There's also a fat cow that can barely get off the couch that she shares it with. Most disgusting place ever!
Originally Posted by RhoScorpii
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 01:42 #22162Senior Member

Posts: 174Mandy Mandy Mandy
No she was wearing make up. But did not look like a typical walker. I recall her having good tits when I saw her. She did not even seem high or drunk and flat out told me I could get her number off of backpage using her name. She was not the only one on phillips at that time that was posting on backpage.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Ldw.
-
07-16-21 01:25 #22161Senior Member

Posts: 86Seriously
Is BB an option?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






