Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22178

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I was able to get a QV for. 60 because she needed her medicine. Too bad this little hoe was camera shy.
    Hope you double bagged it!

  2. #22177

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Wow! $150 for a HH at a JTB notel. Will wonders ever cease. I passed. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/503172119317.

    Shaggy.
    Earlier today I was able to get a QV for. 60 because she needed her medicine. Too bad this little hoe was camera shy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210716-194253.jpg‎  

  3. #22176
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #22175

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.
    I saw her last year in March. Set up was easy I texted her and she ask me to call her I did and we set up a time. We actually found out we're from the same small town in GA. I arrived she gave me her apt # and answered the door in a onsey and gave me a hug. She was friendly and walked around topless as we chatted. Her spot was nice only weird thing happened was she got into an argument with her brother as I was there and she was in the hallway talking to him completely naked. But she came back apologizing and ask me to get undressed. I did and I can tell she was turned on. She gave a good BBBJ then cowgirl. Then she told me she was going to climax and to be still while we were in doggy and she did. Then told me to get mine and I did. Then we chatted for a bit and she danced for me a bit. All in all my experience was good. Her body was decent but I can tell she's had surgery. She told me not to be rough because of stitches.

  5. #22174
    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she still doing those bareback OF videos?
    Yes, she is.

  6. #22173

    Expand your search

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.
    She's the same Allie extensively discussed with having a Frankenstein-body. Her BBBJ skills are on point, just keep her clothes on and she's good to go.

  7. #22172

    Allie Love?

    I've never heard of her and seeing posts other places as well. Can anyone share good or bad? Nothing came up under a search for Allie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allielove#footer.

  8. #22171

    Jessica

    Met up with Jessica again this morning. She didn't disappoint. Something about her naughty school teacher look that drives me crazy. Her body in my opinion is flawless. I get a instant hard on as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me at the door in a some panties and bra outfit. A little small talk, then I was all over her. She gives a great BBBJ but I didn't give her a chance this time. LOL. Definitely a must see if you haven't seen her yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-pleasures

  9. #22170

    Hartley

    Isn't she still doing those bareback OF videos?

  10. #22169

    Hartley

    Had a dream with Hartley today. She's a great provider. The dream started with a great BBBJ, then we went to Mish and doggy. I exploded in the hat. The damage was 80 sonic rings.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/781487285678
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmti3njq0n2exzjnkywi3y2u4nmjhyzk0otbmytvmodg3y2mzndc1.jpg.jpeg‎   todi5mte5ztfjztixotczyjrimmeyytdhymfmowm1ntvmngrhnta.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #22168

    No doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    The kid will have it down by 5 years old, mom your date is here.
    Yeah. I caught that in the original response. Drinking while pregnant. Greasy guy and the large lady opening the door. That's enough to tuck my tail and bail. Thanks for the info, mongers. Peace.

  12. #22167

    I missed that

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    The dude said she mentioned she split her beer LOL. I just thought that it will make the place smell worst. Did not click this dumb doe is drinking while she is pregnant. Gawd probably going to give birth to another hard breathing mofo. She already looks like she touched in the head. Giving that kid no fighting chance in this world.

    Can you imagine, this kid growing up, and someone runs across her profile on sm saying she's an escort LOL.
    The kid will have it down by 5 years old, mom your date is here.

  13. #22166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Tallahassee

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago I went to the Capitol just to visit to do a visit hoping it would be like those visits from long before. She was kinda down on her luck but was excited that someone from Jax was travelling just to see her. She found it flattering. I didn't mind and our talks via SM egged me to go. Had to get out of Duval anyways. The visit turned out okay and wasnt really disappointed. I think her weight gain kinda distracted me tho. Had a good time but nothing like when I saw her in 2013-14 where she was much skinnier.

    Yes, I believe she IS in Clearwater or somewhere south of us. We was supposed to meet again when she landed in Jax but that fell through. I might flatter her again.
    I used to see her when she was in Tallahassee but that was before covid. Pretty sure she moved away. If someone knows that she returned to Tally, let me know!

    Snook.

  14. #22165

    I did not catch that LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Offer her a six pack for a discount on some preggo fun. Mr RhoScorpii reported she spilled one probably while crawling around her pig sty. Im sure she would appreciate a cold brew😄.
    The dude said she mentioned she split her beer LOL. I just thought that it will make the place smell worst. Did not click this dumb doe is drinking while she is pregnant. Gawd probably going to give birth to another hard breathing mofo. She already looks like she touched in the head. Giving that kid no fighting chance in this world.

    Can you imagine, this kid growing up, and someone runs across her profile on sm saying she's an escort LOL.

  15. #22164
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape