Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7834
-
07-16-21 11:23 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 289Definitely not a black belt in blowjobs. Don't get me wrong she tries, but toothy bjs aren't my thing, especially when the teeth are broken. I give her B+ for enthusiasm and she takes direction well but I had to ask her several times to ease up because it felt like a cheese grater. She also has a boyfriend but he doesn't seem to be an issue.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 08:52 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 5229I texted her early yesterday for rates and other specific info but no reply. Next day, today, all I got for a reply was, "hey. ". I think I’ll pass on her. I think her ad is just talking a good game.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 05:39 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 625Saw her a couple of weeks ago. A bit of a BBW. She was decent. Nice chest and big booty. Claims to have good oral skills but I went for the FS and finished in the bag. That most of the providers she has demons but I would repeat to sample the oral skills. Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by BGouda8
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:25 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 435They will send you pics just ask for thm.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:03 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 329Oh the one with no pics LOL musta took their shit down. I texted the # got a response but stopped after 1. Wonder what's up.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:57 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 435https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/308694041112
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:23 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 329Can yall post their link?
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:14 #3822Senior Member

Posts: 435Had one of the new dynamic duo
Just finished a car date with Ashlieee she' definitely knows how to work it in tight spaces very cute and great personality will be back for more & obviously going to be checking out Alicia one on one or maybe the both if my pockets are deep enough this weekend.
-
07-15-21 19:03 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 435Don't see the add on skip, want to see what they look like before heading that far out from Danbury.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 17:11 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 42Looking for reviews
Hey friends, Anyone seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-632-9007
-
07-15-21 11:50 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 289Watch your ass with this one. Scam city. Fake pics, all the posts are identical with using the big font and they supposed host out of Johnson St. Anytime you see a post using the same big print like that it's most likely the same scammers. Idk what their end game is but a good time is not some you're going to get.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:35 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 611Not stupid
Your question is a valid one. I made the assumption based on poo's post and other factors. Quite possible these are 2 different girls and nothing to do with jasmine of waterbury.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 09:17 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 693Alesha or Jasmine?
Sorry for sounding stupid, but I'm trying to follow the chain of posts and am getting confused. Is the claim that Poo's visit with Alesha / Alisha / whatever is really the famous Jasmine of Waterbury?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 08:23 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 74Sold!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Do they have an in call location or doing the hotel thing?
-
07-15-21 08:11 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 1000Alicia and Ashlee
Now crowned the "New Dynamic Duo"!
Another awesome get together this time with both Ashlee and Alicia. A bit of drama getting a room so we opted for a car date. Alicia once again performed superbly and Ashlee was a great help by letting me play with her small yet sweet tits and tiny pussy. I don't think my cock could have been any harder the way she was sucking it. To say the least I felt like a King with both of these cute ladies giving me their attention.
Some dirty talk and moaning helped me pop my load into Alicia's fucking awesome mouth. Ashlee claims her head is amazing as well and I do intend to find out ASAP. I will definitely be spending some "down" time on these girls. A good fucking is in both of their near futures. If you need a number aren't a dork just ask. You can find their ad in the Waterbury section of STG.
Good Luck Boys. Get them now while their hoTT as they do have demons and are just starting to show a bit. Poo.








Reply With Quote





