Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Egypt

    Wow. I had a visit with Egypt recently and was pleasantly surprised. She is a young, cute spinner with an amazing ass and nice B / C cup titties with big nipples. She was cuter and the body was nicer than the pictures show on EB. Besides having a banging body, she's also really friendly. She has a room in the basement with a table (she also does massage) and a bed. I opted for a hh session on the bed. Take 20 extra for daty and BBBJ. We went through a variety of positions and she felt great in all of them. 150 for hh. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143657923/1

  2. #7749

    Highland. Stay away

    Says she travels so you'll see her ad in IL too. Said she was at home base in Highland today. Got verification selfie. Once I got to town she asked if I could do prepayment. Said nope, cash in hand. She said no meet.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/193051950920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attach42143_20210716_134749.jpg‎   tmzm2njm3mzy0ytqxyjlkzjdmngzjywe2zdy3nzqxzgu1yzy5ywy2.jpg.jpeg‎   mty1mtuyngrhogq3yjc4nja5oduwnthlzjbjnmrkmgniymm1yzfj.jpg.jpg‎   mtixmdk1yji0mmewnwiwzdm3mjzlyji4zdy1nzg0odezodbjywu.jpg.jpg‎   mty2mzq4njjlmdc4ntrhnteznmfhmgyzmtyymdhizwrlmgqxm2ew.jpg.jpg‎  

    mjk5mza1mwvkyjm1ywjmzjgzy2m1mjywztvkmtbhytkxzdq5ztux.jpg.jpg‎   mti4mdmxy2fmowq4mgi2mtuzztdinmywmwyxmdyxndu2ntrjmty.jpg.jpg‎   ntm1mty1m2eyymyxzdkyyze0ymu5otgzzdjiogrimgm4yze5mjc.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #7748
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Lindsey and was able to schedule something with her (she used complete sentences and proper grammar too, wow!) but Eden looks like a smoke show and her location is much more convenient vs St Charles. Who do you all prefer to see and what's Eden's typical damage for a hh? $$?
    I have never seen Eden yet but I certainly plan to. Lindsey doesn't work on Sundays and doesn't do real late nights. She is an intelligent, classy lady however. Greg.

  4. #7747

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same gal who use to have a place behind the white castle (she would list that location in her ad) off Jennings? Looks like her, when I saw her she said she was originally from New York. I tried to contact the number from the previous post yesterday and she replied that she was not available because she is on her period.
    Yes that is the same Misty that used to be in Jennings. The last time I saw her, about a month ago, she really look beautiful. I always have a great time with her. She ought to be off that period real soon so go see her again, you'll be glad you did. Call her at 3142264911. Greg.

  5. #7746

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Lindsey and was able to schedule something with her (she used complete sentences and proper grammar too, wow!) but Eden looks like a smoke show and her location is much more convenient vs St Charles. Who do you all prefer to see and what's Eden's typical damage for a hh? $$?
    Other than the fact that Eden doesn't work weekends or Wednesdays, I have never had a communication issue with her. Her studio is in a new building in the CWE. Very easy to find although parking might be an issue. Safe area though. Eden has a $$ half hour FS special. Not as relaxing as the full $$$ hour but a good introduction and much better than two bills will get you a lot of places.

  6. #7745

    Lindsey and Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Eden: https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666.

    Tavia: https://tryst.link/escort/tavia-2.

    My personal preference is Eden!
    So I reached out to Lindsey and was able to schedule something with her (she used complete sentences and proper grammar too, wow!) but Eden looks like a smoke show and her location is much more convenient vs St Charles. Who do you all prefer to see and what's Eden's typical damage for a hh? $$?

  7. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures of Misty.
    Is this the same gal who use to have a place behind the white castle (she would list that location in her ad) off Jennings? Looks like her, when I saw her she said she was originally from New York. I tried to contact the number from the previous post yesterday and she replied that she was not available because she is on her period.

  8. #7743

    Mary Lyn

    This seems right up my alley. Anyone had any experience with this Asian?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64558146

  9. #7742

    Black Escorts

    Have anybody ever had this girl name Kaii or Kai?

  10. #7741

    Any one have experience with Lana

    https://tryst.link/escort/agave_baby

    Too good to be true or just what the doctor ordered?

  11. #7740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Asians in Westport

    Anyone visited Westport in search of Asian meat recently?

  12. #7739

    Sensual Scarlett

    https://sensualscarlett.com

    Guys, as you can see, this is my first post. I generally like to remain private and didn't think I would ever feel the need to review or comment about any provider. However, this one is special! Scarlett is super sexy and intelligent. She was so welcoming, loves to have good conversation and yes, she is Sensual. Her home is well kept, in a good neighborhood with easy parking. During my session with her, I never once felt uncomfortable or like she was in any hurry. It was all about her and I. Everything you need to know is on her website. The screening questions are not a big deal. It's all about being safe. After I completed the questions, she made the appointment process really easy.

  13. #7738

    Misty

    Here are a few pictures of Misty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123951.jpg‎   123951_1.jpg‎  

  14. #7737

    Eden and Tavia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    I'm familiar with the toilet hahaha: went to undergrad there and after lived in the CWE right by the basillica until end of 2009. Went in for the Blues parade after the cup-that was the last time.

    Anywho: where can I view ads of the last few you mentioned?
    Eden: https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666.

    Tavia: https://tryst.link/escort/tavia-2.

    My personal preference is Eden!

  15. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy650  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Eden is a top recommendation. Anyone see Asian Morgan recently? She sounds interesting to me.

    Thanks for any info.
    If you mean asian megan I saw her 2 months ago and both her and eden or my top picks around here. There really isn't much to add that the other reviews haven't mentioned already but if you want a real massage with a visit then its megan all the way she is one of the few that I actually try and visit just for the massage!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape