Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6578

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]
    She's back in the DC area. But now she's asking for 6 just to meet and says she can't host. Had her down to 3 with her hosting at one point. She's all over the place, sometimes super energetic and fun and then she goes dark for a few days only to resurface a different person.
    I chatted with her off and on about a month ago. Like you said, flakey as hell. She was adamant about not having sex without protection but I kept working it / negotiating with her and she agreed. So we made plans and she doesn't drive so I told her I'd get a room near her in MD / DC. Double and triple confirmed with her that morning that we were good. She assured me we were so I drove to her neck of the woods and waited to meet her before we got a room. For 2-3 hrs I sat in my truck as she sent text after text, excuse after excuse as to why she was running late assuring me she was on her way. A few times telling me she was literally minutes away from me Finally after 3 hrs of me waiting she literally told me verbatim "My my little cousin has died I can't dos al". Needless to say I was irate, I told her she was a shitty, inconsiderate person, etc.. I was mad, wasted half an entire day on her dumbass. She just texted me back the other day asking if I still wanted to me LOL. But now she refuses to have unprotected sex, only with rubber and wants $500. FOH with that shit.

  2. #6577
    Quote Originally Posted by FunDreams  [View Original Post]

    VanillaLatteNoFoam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e36a...f-d22016b4c17c

    Texted for a while. Made plans to meet up. Can't host but was open to 2-3 ppm, didn't finalize figures until we met up. Talks a big game, open to everything covered but ghosted after a few days of texting. Shame, if anyone meets up with her, interested in hearing back.

    I might give her another shot in the future, there was potential there.
    I enjoyed this one. Thanks for the negotiating leverage.

  3. #6576

    Back

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Your post parameters wouldn't pick her up unless you went to NYC https://www.seeking.com/member/91d6c...f-4817e3efab55 . And looked at her pics.
    She's back in the DC area. But now she's asking for 6 just to meet and says she can't host. Had her down to 3 with her hosting at one point. She's all over the place, sometimes super energetic and fun and then she goes dark for a few days only to resurface a different person.

    That seems to be the theme on Seeking lately. Lost of flakes, ghosters and scammers. Will most likely not renew with the crazy monthly fee they charge.

    VanillaLatteNoFoam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e36a...f-d22016b4c17c

    Texted for a while. Made plans to meet up. Can't host but was open to 2-3 ppm, didn't finalize figures until we met up. Talks a big game, open to everything covered but ghosted after a few days of texting. Shame, if anyone meets up with her, interested in hearing back.

    I might give her another shot in the future, there was potential there.

  4. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyty11  [View Original Post]
    For the conversation we had she seems real. While I was talking to she told me that she is ok with PPMs. Sadly like a lot of girls in SA she also has the GPS. She asked for 8 $ I'm still talking to her but I got no hopes to get it to at least 4.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d2d0...d-de3387096749

    Happy hunting!
    I'd love to know if you actually wind up meeting her. The conversations I had with her were fairly erratic, she was always about to leave town, or leaving town, then would be having various crises. Plus her grasp of English seemed tenuous. As was her memory of what we'd previously talked about, to the point where I wondered if she was a scammer altogether, so I stopped communicating.

    But if she turns out to be real, would be very curious to know! .

  5. #6574

    Anne

    For the conversation we had she seems real. While I was talking to she told me that she is ok with PPMs. Sadly like a lot of girls in SA she also has the GPS. She asked for 8 $ I'm still talking to her but I got no hopes to get it to at least 4.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d2d0...d-de3387096749

    Happy hunting!

  6. #6573

    Sideboob

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ready to TOFTT on this one but curious if anyone has any interaction? She's been on SA since 2018. We've moved over to text but haven't gotten her details or ask yet. Claims she's in Real Estate and has a DC number. Thanks in advance. Will report back as things evolve.
    That sideboob says pull the trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 7.41.05 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #6572

    Sweetxnatasha

    Definitely ready to TOFTT on this one but curious if anyone has any interaction? She's been on SA since 2018. We've moved over to text but haven't gotten her details or ask yet. Claims she's in Real Estate and has a DC number. Thanks in advance. Will report back as things evolve.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd003317-f2b2-4a89-9f2b-f6d8ff3c43eb

  8. #6571

  9. #6570

    Well done

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    She asked me not to share. No idea if I am exclusive but I don't think so. Wondering if anyone else had come across her over past year or so.
    Nice. Congrats on the unicorn find. It's nice to land one. Hopefully GPS doesn't creep in.

  10. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking to share? Or were you just looking to see if someone else was dealing with her hoping you were her one and only?
    She asked me not to share. No idea if I am exclusive but I don't think so. Wondering if anyone else had come across her over past year or so.

  11. #6568

    Looking to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Couple updates here. First no one was able to help which is fine. Know I was a little vague with details about her.

    Have now seen her a few times and she is a SB unicorn to me. Super nice. Hosts. Great kisser and loves to kiss. Loves anal and sex in general. Open to doing as many times as I can get it up. Amazing natural body with great natural D tits. Best I have come across in this game. Going to kill my retirement plans haha.
    Are you looking to share? Or were you just looking to see if someone else was dealing with her hoping you were her one and only?

  12. #6567

    Polish princess

    Any one have any intel on this one? Feel free to DM me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/028f5...5-94fd713aecb7

  13. #6566

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Just met an UMd PhD student. Don't want to give out too much info here. Quite attractive but in a girl next door sort of way. Looking for anyone else who may have come across her. She has been doing this a about 18 months she said. Would like to know what to expect. Plan on seeing her next week. PM and we can compare to make sure we are talking about same girl. Thanks in advance.
    Couple updates here. First no one was able to help which is fine. Know I was a little vague with details about her.

    Have now seen her a few times and she is a SB unicorn to me. Super nice. Hosts. Great kisser and loves to kiss. Loves anal and sex in general. Open to doing as many times as I can get it up. Amazing natural body with great natural D tits. Best I have come across in this game. Going to kill my retirement plans haha.

  14. #6565

    Time involved

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    You can wait for a holiday sale to get 30% off. It takes some disposable income to be SD. SA is half dating site half escort site. You need some skill in weeding out scammers, fakes, girls seeking platonic relationship, negotiating prices, and more. Sign up, and hit on the girls that have a review. If you don't have anything to bring to the community, plus you are not a senior member. You aren't going to get much help here.
    I think part of the issue is the time involved in securing a good SB. I've had a couple, which were really nice while they lasted, but there have been countless dead ends and time wasting.

    While the hunt is inevitably part of the fun, sometimes that chase is tiring. Thank goodness for this board.

  15. #6564

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare Secret Beneftis vs Seeking Arrangements? I've looked at the site a few times, and I like the verified profile feature a lot, I just wasn't sure how much action there was on there.
    Is $89 for 200 credits, 10 credits allows you to send a message. If the girl has private pics and they grant you access, you pay another 10 credits to view the pictures. They have it set up that when they favorite you, you get a message from them but to read it, you have to pay the 10 credits. Those messages are usually just a "hi, what are you looking for?" Most of the girls that are serious also have a profile on seeking. I use it to get more info on them (the verified feature) and talk to them on seeking. With my 200 credits I only interacted with 1 girl that disappeared after a few messages. On average you are spending 20 credits per girl. Similar set up to Whatsyourprice.

    It's rare that we see any reviews posted on here from that site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape