Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 32173
-
07-15-21 20:16 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 549She's definitely Indian. She speaks Punjabi.
Originally Posted by NoStringsFun78
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 20:15 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 549Also in Tysons.
Originally Posted by seeker823
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 17:13 #19301Regular Member

Posts: 21Locations of DT & ST
I see ST is in Tyson, where is DT located?
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
Seeker823.
-
07-15-21 16:44 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 40Not at all accurate with my experience there. Only thing close to the description are the tats.
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 16:18 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 283When did Armenian Azara become black?
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
Ellie a spinner, now? She thick in the thighs with muscle. Average guy can feel she has a solidness to her if she sits / lays on you.
-
07-15-21 16:17 #19298Regular Member

Posts: 3Fair point about Jasmine's skin tone. She's not dark but certainly not light skinned either. I found her ethnicity tough to nail down frankly.
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 15:57 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 220I would try DT. ST will want to validate references.
Originally Posted by SkillOfWit
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 15:43 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 220Great info! I wish I could bookmark!
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 13:22 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 150DT is discreet temptus.
Originally Posted by SkillOfWit
[View Original Post]
ST is secret temptations.
These are mostly 20 something college girls. Make them laugh, warm them up, be fresh. Will go along way.
-
07-15-21 13:19 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 525DT and ST
DiscreetTempus and SecretTemptation.
Originally Posted by SkillOfWit
[View Original Post]
https://www.discreettempus.com
https://www.secrettemptation.com
-
07-15-21 12:47 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 283You played yourself
Jessie isn't very skinny though. She's average weight with a nice ass. Plus with shapely thighs and calves. Looks like you going by the current inaccurate website photos they are using to maybe draw in a different audience, LOL. Unless she became very skinny in the last month since I seen her. That's false. And I've seen her a lot of times.
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
Seems like your dump is tweaks of other encounters and looking at website photos just to sneak out Intel's about other girls or fish for info.
I'm doubting you seen most of the girls you dumped.
-
07-15-21 12:43 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 31Request an assist
Here for a few hours, was hoping you gents could possibly pm with what DT or ST is? Meanwhile I'll keep digging in past posts.
-
07-15-21 12:35 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 115DT? Sorry I'm still learning the abbreviations.
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 10:31 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 150Jasmine
I saw Jasmine at ST and she was a young paki / Indian girl. Very shy and innocent, and serious Bush. I saw Jessie, she a very skinny petite white girl, very shy at first but opens up. Full menu with her, not with jasmine tho.
Originally Posted by NoStringsFun78
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 07:50 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 92Refs for massage in dc area
Hey guys, coming up to DC next week from Atlanta.
Looking for recommendations on Asian massage parlors within Uber ride of.
DC for massage and BJ, thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






