Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7737

    Eden and Tavia

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    I'm familiar with the toilet hahaha: went to undergrad there and after lived in the CWE right by the basillica until end of 2009. Went in for the Blues parade after the cup-that was the last time.

    Anywho: where can I view ads of the last few you mentioned?
    Eden: https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666.

    Tavia: https://tryst.link/escort/tavia-2.

    My personal preference is Eden!

  2. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy650  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Eden is a top recommendation. Anyone see Asian Morgan recently? She sounds interesting to me.

    Thanks for any info.
    If you mean asian megan I saw her 2 months ago and both her and eden or my top picks around here. There really isn't much to add that the other reviews haven't mentioned already but if you want a real massage with a visit then its megan all the way she is one of the few that I actually try and visit just for the massage!

  3. #7735

    Angels? Eden and Tavia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to America's toilet, hope you enjoy it here! Anyways, I have seen the first three girls, Summer, Paige, and Lindsey and sad to say but none of them are worth it. Saw Summer recently and I don't know if it was because it was late at night at the time but when I saw her, she looked horrid, her hair was dyed pink, and she does have big boobs but you could literally see the strain on her skin which turned me off. Has a messy room and smoked right before we began. As for Paige, she is very mechanical and during our session together was very cold, kept her eyes shut the whole time, and didn't even make a sound. She certainly won't be winning an Oscar's award for best actress. Lastly but not least, Lindsey, she can be worth it that is if you can even see her. She's pretty famous around her for her Lindsey dump as she will schedule something with you and then ghost you as you arrive. She doesn't do that to everyone as there are some lucky guys that do manage to see her, but they eventually get the dump as well. I have not seen Kay so can't give my opinion there and I am fairly certain that AngelBaby is fake. If you have the extra cash, I'd recommend someone like Eden, Tavia, or some of the Angels like Reanne or Ember instead.
    I'm familiar with the toilet hahaha: went to undergrad there and after lived in the CWE right by the basillica until end of 2009. Went in for the Blues parade after the cup-that was the last time.

    Anywho: where can I view ads of the last few you mentioned?

  4. #7734
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    So, did you enter the baby daddy lottery then?
    I enter, but covered. She said she may be starting her period that day. And she did before I popped.

    Anyway, the "daddy lotto" . I shoot blanks. Snipped 20 yrs ago.

  5. #7733

    Not p411

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl;5446559[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/64522122[/URL]

    Does anyone have any info on her? I looked up but couldn't find any info. I'm not p411 or other sites to see any reviews as she suggests. Thank you in advance.
    She is not on P411 that I can find under any name or phone number.

  6. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl;5446559[URL
    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/64522122[/URL]

    Does anyone have any info on her? I looked up but couldn't find any info. I'm not p411 or other sites to see any reviews as she suggests. Thank you in advance.
    Well P411 does not do reviews. And a search of her name does not show her as a member.

  7. #7731

    Visiting STL next week

    Sounds like Eden is a top recommendation. Anyone see Asian Morgan recently? She sounds interesting to me.

    Thanks for any info.

  8. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be snarky but join the club. Market is kinda shit here too. Good luck trying to get anything under $200 AND 200 lbs.
    Definitely second the comment about finding something under 200 pounds. Its land whale central here in St. Louis and the thinner girls know they are a hot commodity so they jack up the prices.

  9. #7729

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to America's toilet, hope you enjoy it here! Anyways, I have seen the first three girls, Summer, Paige, and Lindsey and sad to say but none of them are worth it. Saw Summer recently and I don't know if it was because it was late at night at the time but when I saw her, she looked horrid, her hair was dyed pink, and she does have big boobs but you could literally see the strain on her skin which turned me off. Has a messy room and smoked right before we began. As for Paige, she is very mechanical and during our session together was very cold, kept her eyes shut the whole time, and didn't even make a sound. She certainly won't be winning an Oscar's award for best actress. Lastly but not least, Lindsey, she can be worth it that is if you can even see her. She's pretty famous around her for her Lindsey dump as she will schedule something with you and then ghost you as you arrive. She doesn't do that to everyone as there are some lucky guys that do manage to see her, but they eventually get the dump as well. I have not seen Kay so can't give my opinion there and I am fairly certain that AngelBaby is fake. If you have the extra cash, I'd recommend someone like Eden, Tavia, or some of the Angels like Reanne or Ember instead.
    Good luck getting Lindsey. I've tried at least 1000 times with different numbers and have yet to get even a response.

  10. #7728
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be snarky but join the club. Market is kinda shit here too. Good luck trying to get anything under $200 AND 200 lbs.
    Hmm. Is this an issue in every city? I thought it was just STL but seems its like this most other places as well. I've heard KC is shit selection as well.

  11. #7727

  12. #7726
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to America's toilet, hope you enjoy it here! Anyways, I have seen the first three girls, Summer, Paige, and Lindsey and sad to say but none of them are worth it. Saw Summer recently and I don't know if it was because it was late at night at the time but when I saw her, she looked horrid, her hair was dyed pink, and she does have big boobs but you could literally see the strain on her skin which turned me off. Has a messy room and smoked right before we began. As for Paige, she is very mechanical and during our session together was very cold, kept her eyes shut the whole time, and didn't even make a sound. She certainly won't be winning an Oscar's award for best actress. Lastly but not least, Lindsey, she can be worth it that is if you can even see her. She's pretty famous around her for her Lindsey dump as she will schedule something with you and then ghost you as you arrive. She doesn't do that to everyone as there are some lucky guys that do manage to see her, but they eventually get the dump as well. I have not seen Kay so can't give my opinion there and I am fairly certain that AngelBaby is fake. If you have the extra cash, I'd recommend someone like Eden, Tavia, or some of the Angels like Reanne or Ember instead.
    Lindsey is sweet, beautiful, talented and worth every cent.

  13. #7725
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Is she the Misty who gives a great, wet DT.

    BBBJ?
    I am not sure who you are talking about but this Misty definitely gives a great BBBJ. Great pussy too.

  14. #7724

    Tiffany Park

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....louis/64522122

    Does anyone have any info on her? I looked up but couldn't find any info. I'm not p411 or other sites to see any reviews as she suggests. Thank you in advance.

  15. #7723

    Welcome to St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    LOL, welp that's unfortunate the issues are the same here. Anyone heard about these 5 beyond the EB reviews:

    Summer (definitely top of the list): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64513508.

    Paige: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64515458.

    Lindsey (nuru / FS girl): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64506277.

    Kay (not a spinner but whatev a bit a thicc is nice): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64509870.

    AngelBaby (appears to be transient per escort index): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64510002.

    Again, thanks for the help. I only have a UTR and 3 others in Louisville I'd recommend at this point that post regularly, so if anyone's ever out there just PM me and I'll help best I can.
    Welcome to America's toilet, hope you enjoy it here! Anyways, I have seen the first three girls, Summer, Paige, and Lindsey and sad to say but none of them are worth it. Saw Summer recently and I don't know if it was because it was late at night at the time but when I saw her, she looked horrid, her hair was dyed pink, and she does have big boobs but you could literally see the strain on her skin which turned me off. Has a messy room and smoked right before we began. As for Paige, she is very mechanical and during our session together was very cold, kept her eyes shut the whole time, and didn't even make a sound. She certainly won't be winning an Oscar's award for best actress. Lastly but not least, Lindsey, she can be worth it that is if you can even see her. She's pretty famous around her for her Lindsey dump as she will schedule something with you and then ghost you as you arrive. She doesn't do that to everyone as there are some lucky guys that do manage to see her, but they eventually get the dump as well. I have not seen Kay so can't give my opinion there and I am fairly certain that AngelBaby is fake. If you have the extra cash, I'd recommend someone like Eden, Tavia, or some of the Angels like Reanne or Ember instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape