Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7834
-
07-15-21 08:04 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 74Is that Joe? How reliable is this information, specifically that he's her bf?
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 07:49 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 856Jasmines BF is out of jail and she's probably with him in Danbury.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 06:50 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 74Yeah I agree I looked at the stg ad and the physical description doesn't match.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
I asked about Ruby in the hotel. Based on her response that is over I would guess.
I really hope she gets a place soon. This day to day thing must be super stressful.
-
07-15-21 05:49 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 435Definitely not has no partner right now on hotel tours or Jasmine will go to you not sure what happened to Ruby and her but both are separated from each other.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 19:59 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 74I took those pictures LOL. I have no idea if it was her but she's not shy about posting pictures usually.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
It sounds like her yes.
-
07-14-21 12:48 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 611No pics but familiar title for post
Ironically, Jasmine is on snap chat and posted from a hotel in Danbury. Her former stg posts were all about 2 girl double trouble, dynamic duo stuff. Her partners always seem to be blonde. Think I'm onto something?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 11:36 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 1000Aleshia
Is the blond and was amenable to negotiate. I did not send any up front money. As a matter of fact I paid after the event snd was hard pressed not to tip! I had to remind myself I'm a cheap bastard.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-14-21 08:56 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 693Alisha
May I ask what she charged? Does she really take all of those payment methods? Is Alisha the brunette or the blonde? Is her friend hot? Hopefully she's in a decent area of Waterbury as I'm planning a drive through on Friday. TIA, G.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 08:24 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 1000Finally
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/308694041112
No pictures in the ad but she sent a confirmation pic and I was impressed. Lately it's easy to be impressed if their clean and real. Alisha certainly was. Makeup, great hair no Demond's "visible". She has a sexy ass voice and can dirty talk. Her head game was spectacular and she let me have my big finish in her very accommodating mouth.
I can't say enough good things about our time together. I think she has been reviewed in Danbury but since she sucked my soul snd was staying in town. Ahhh Man! Good times.
I will be back. Definitely and positively.
Poo.
-
07-14-21 07:41 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 74Escort Olympics 2021. Vote. !
Hey fellas.
Please give us your.
Gold.
Silver.
Bronze.
This is for your overall judgment. All things considered.
For girls that you're seen recently that are currently active.
Not intended for that girl you saw a year ago that got out of the game.
I'll let this sit for a week and then count the medals.
Thanks for your time!
-
07-14-21 06:31 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 611Believe it, or not
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/395611943641
Anyone give it a go yet?
A little suspicious based on the number in the post, yet a different number when clicking the call button. And that number search leads to a totally different ad.
-
07-13-21 19:24 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 435Link is disabled already.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:57 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 424Need to give this a try, I like those soft and handful fun bags to play with.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 22:33 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 435Very charming via text not even what a B.
-
07-11-21 22:19 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 446She is 100% real been a regular for a couple years and never ever an issue. With that said, while in Philadelphia I noticed her ad posted there and made me think something was up. Now reading all this there certainly is. Going to reach out and see what I can find out.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





