Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 59509
-
07-14-21 11:46 #43384

Posts: 682Another PM spa shill
First Scottsdale, then after he gets called out, this guy. Where does it end?
Originally Posted by Don329
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 10:11 #43383Regular Member

Posts: 6I had tired the Japanese mix yesterday.
I saw they had new girl there. Look like 28.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 09:42 #43382Senior Member

Posts: 160Just so you're not blindsided, prepare to be asked about your review next time you go. The mms reads these forums and has a good memory.
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]
Every once in a while, "angelspaowner" or something will make a post on here denying they do anything other than legit massage.
-
07-13-21 23:27 #43381Senior Member

Posts: 250Damn spell check I meant licking not kicking 😂.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 21:41 #43380Banned Member

Posts: 1610The word is ya'll
Crazy people live here and pass through here. So far this year we've had 13 people shot and killed on Metro Atlanta interstates so consider yourself fortunate.
Originally Posted by CTWork
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 19:54 #43379Regular Member

Posts: 2Pepsi
A while back I saw a girl named Pepsi at New Valley Health spa on Chamblee tucker rd. Anybody know where she is?
Will be trying therapy +, well-being, and sunshine soon.
-
07-13-21 19:31 #43378

Posts: 682Kicking nipples
New one on me.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 15:58 #43377Senior Member

Posts: 42Joy Health. Lu
Was in why' alls city for a short visit and decides to hit up an AMP. After a little bit of reading through this thread and a failed attempt to go to one of the Latina apartments, I made a stop at Joy Health spa. Went in and drew a girl named Lu (Probably about 5'4, pretty face, full lips, not much ass but tight. I was happy with what I got. I came in with 220 thinking that'd get me an hour + FS, she told me it was 160 and the door was 80. So she cut my appointment down to 45 minutes and we went from there. We did the whole TS, it was pretty methodical with a little bit of attention to jr and light conversation. She put me in the sauna for a while and then we came back to the room. Didn't even get a hint of a massage, just straight to business. She gave me a body slide, then slid the condom on me. She tried to do the roll it on with your mouth trick but ended up just using her hands. She got me started and then hopped on top. She seemed to wincing a lot about my size, but I'm barely above average if that. AMPs always try to use that excuse, but she did seem decently uncomfortable. From there, she pretty much tried to ride me to completion as fast as possible, even ignored when I said to slow down for a second. I nutted in the bag, she cleaned me up and brought me water and we made conversation for a little. We then talked until the time ran out, and she walked me to the door with her dress still not fully on.
Overall, pretty girl, decent service but business-like, seemed into the talking part more than the sex part, but what did I pay money for? Wasn't awful and I'd probably be back if I'm in the area but I'd want to try somewhere else first. Thanks to everyone in this thread.
P.S. What the hell is with why'alls traffic? I've never seen anything like it.
-
07-13-21 15:48 #43376Banned Member

Posts: 2410There's another spa across the street but I've never heard or seen of another in the same building.
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 15:45 #43375Banned Member

Posts: 2410Who's nipples was she kicking, sucking and playing with? Somebody likes it rough.
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 14:32 #43374Banned Member

Posts: 13634Angel Massage
Did you really tip them $140?
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 12:04 #43373Senior Member

Posts: 250Angel Spa
I forgot I did also try out "Angel Spa" in Peachtree Corners on 4th of July. I originally was getting 1 massage I thing for. 70 but then mamasan said you can get 4 hand for 1. 00.
I said wth why not it's my patriotic duty 😂.
Massage started with just 1 girl then mamasan comes back in to help. Now the majority of time they speaking Chinese to each other.
Once I flipped over mamasan asks me what I want so I pointed to my big head 😂 and she asks how much extra can you pay. I said 1. 20 for both and she counters with 1. 40.
So the younger one proceeds to stroke while mamasan kicks, sucks, and plays with nipples. My wandering hands start rubbing their panties. Then mamasan starts whisper in my ear " ooohh you like pussy you cum for me". So I started sliding my fingers inside their panties and put a finger in each. Mamasan then was like "ooh your fingers too much" 😂.
I went ahead got my release and they cleaned me up then left.
-
07-13-21 10:51 #43372Senior Member

Posts: 250Next Door To "A Spa"
Anyone know about other spa in same building but around corner door. I went to that door first and it was fine black girl that let me in with a short robe on. I told her I was looking for Kelly then said no Kelly works here. She charged. 80 too.
-
07-13-21 10:47 #43371Senior Member

Posts: 250Type in A Spa in Google. Its in Roswell.
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 09:53 #43370Senior Member

Posts: 89Where
What spa is this?
Originally Posted by BeeMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





