Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4449

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    I always look at the old ads and pictures linked in the page. She has a couple of interesting ones.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9714445194
    That Anarchy tattoo on her wrist, or drawing or whatever it is, gives me pause. "I'd have to say It's a No for Me, Dog. ".

  2. #4448

    RE: Rose on the gator

    Quote Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey  [View Original Post]
    Sweet gal GFE and open to BBFS for an extra 1. I have seen her a couple times, pics on ads accurate. She will typically text you back from a different number. Be good to her and she will take care of you. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/64460362.
    I always look at the old ads and pictures linked in the page. She has a couple of interesting ones.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9714445194

  3. #4447

    Rose on the gator

    Sweet gal GFE and open to BBFS for an extra 1. I have seen her a couple times, pics on ads accurate. She will typically text you back from a different number. Be good to her and she will take care of you. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/64460362.

  4. #4446

    Becca

    She used to be fun. Never bared here. She blocked me on TNA because I was browsing other ads when we exchanged messages LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerBob  [View Original Post]
    Her faux outrage on TNA about being asked for BBFS is laughable. She will BBFS anytime. I used to raw dog her many times before she became bat shit crazy.

  5. #4445

    Red Becca

    Her faux outrage on TNA about being asked for BBFS is laughable. She will BBFS anytime. I used to raw dog her many times before she became bat shit crazy.

  6. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she passed around as a UTR a few years back? She has been taking loads for a long time.

    I wouldn't touch it to much DNA already cooking in that oven.
    Ooof copy that thanks ill skip.

  7. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her incall. Incall was very sketchy, not a place I plan to return. She looked great! Started our time with protection, but my little guy was to big for anything that's not magnum size so I resisted it. Ended up tossing it and going natural. All holes were open. I find that not just with her but with every provider, it all depends on your cock and you. I never discuss BBFS, I just prefer it. More often than not women will allow it.
    How could you stand that woman? She has got to be the most annoying person I've ever met.

  8. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her incall. Incall was very sketchy, not a place I plan to return. She looked great! Started our time with protection, but my little guy was to big for anything that's not magnum size so I resisted it. Ended up tossing it and going natural. All holes were open. I find that not just with her but with every provider, it all depends on your cock and you. I never discuss BBFS, I just prefer it. More often than not women will allow it.
    Surprised she didn't chop you up with a meat cleaver and bury your bones. Crazy man hating ***** nut case.

  9. #4441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her this morning and agreed to BBFS. Heard back like 20 minutes ago LOL!! Yes slow but will try to see her tomorrow.
    Wasn't she passed around as a UTR a few years back? She has been taking loads for a long time.

    I wouldn't touch it to much DNA already cooking in that oven.

  10. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I tried a number of times; but our schedules never meshed. She was a very slow communicator.
    I contacted her this morning and agreed to BBFS. Heard back like 20 minutes ago LOL!! Yes slow but will try to see her tomorrow.

  11. #4439

    Similar sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueXsxt  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...u/439040040996

    I've seen her around on various sites for a while, but have never heard any one mention her. Seems like she'd be a slam-dunk cum dumpster.

    Any one ever tried?
    I tried a number of times; but our schedules never meshed. She was a very slow communicator.

  12. #4438

    Any one ever seen her?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...u/439040040996

    I've seen her around on various sites for a while, but have never heard any one mention her. Seems like she'd be a slam-dunk cum dumpster.

    Any one ever tried?

  13. #4437

    Did she put you on blast?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her incall. Incall was very sketchy, not a place I plan to return. She looked great! Started our time with protection, but my little guy was to big for anything that's not magnum size so I resisted it. Ended up tossing it and going natural. All holes were open. I find that not just with her but with every provider, it all depends on your cock and you. I never discuss BBFS, I just prefer it. More often than not women will allow it.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-some-folks-!

  14. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her incall. Incall was very sketchy, not a place I plan to return. She looked great! Started our time with protection, but my little guy was to big for anything that's not magnum size so I resisted it. Ended up tossing it and going natural. All holes were open. I find that not just with her but with every provider, it all depends on your cock and you. I never discuss BBFS, I just prefer it. More often than not women will allow it.
    Isn't this the lady who goes on and on how she won't even kiss someone on TNA?

  15. #4435

    Red Becca

    Saw her the other day at her incall. Incall was very sketchy, not a place I plan to return. She looked great! Started our time with protection, but my little guy was to big for anything that's not magnum size so I resisted it. Ended up tossing it and going natural. All holes were open. I find that not just with her but with every provider, it all depends on your cock and you. I never discuss BBFS, I just prefer it. More often than not women will allow it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape